I Need a Home Sweet Home, to Call My Own

One

I opened my eyes to reveal a a nice house, a house which I had not remembered coming to. I sighed, and got out of bed. I threw my clothes from yesterday on, and walked down the stairs. I rounded a corner to see a muscular guy. His bare chest showing. I smiled. I did good last night.
"Hey babe, breakfast?" The mysterious guy asked.
I rolled my eyes, grabbed my converse, which I always wear with my dresses, because I think it's cute, and they last. I grabbed them, and walked out the door. I pressed the elevator button, and walked in. I sighed, laying my head back, quietly singing Sweet Dreams by Marilyn Manson. Once i neared the bottom of the apartment building, i heard laughter. The elevator doors open to reveal 3 guys. Obviously drunk, and maybe even high.
"Damn girl! You got a nice ass! whatya say we go back up to my apartment?" The tall one asked.
I rolled my eyes and continued to walk. I opened the big glass doors, and breathed in the morning air. I sighed. As much as I hate the people here, I love living in Brooklyn. I walked back to the hotel that I rented last night. The one that I had bought, due to finding a credit card on the sidewalk. Once I had arrived, I walked through the door, and grabbed my I Pod, the one my family had given me 2 years ago as a 'make up' present, and my bag. I loved it. My best friend had given it to me for my 14th birthday. It only had one strap, and I slung it over my shoulder, admiring the Slipknot symbol that he had etched into it. I walked out, Not caring to lock the door, or give the room key back. I walked down the street, watching the cars, and people. I put my headphones in, and looked down at my I Pod, searching for 'Courage' by Orianthi , and Lacey Mosley. I had searched for it, but couldn't find it. was confused, and looked again. I had finally found it, and pressed play, I looked up, and ran into someone. Tall. I looked up.
"I- I'm so sorry-" I paused.
"Ryan?" He asked.
"Danny?"
He smiled, and pulled me into a tight hug, lifting me from the ground a bit. I could barely breathe, but I didn't care. He placed me back on the ground.
"What are you ding here?" He asked.
I chuckled. "Danny, to tell you the truth, I don't really know." I replied.
He smiled. "You still have your accent."
I giggled. "Yeah, I don't exactly fit in here, but, It's somewhere I could go, and make SOME money." I commented.
"What do you mean? Your the one who everyone thought would be like, a doctor or something."
I laughed. "Unless a prostitute is considered a doctor, then I'm not a doctor." He looked confused.
"What do you mean?"
"Danny, I moved because I had already slept with just about everyone in London, That's why I moved."
"You have to be kidding."
"Nope. So, what about your band? Did you guys make it? i know you moved because of it."
He chuckled. "Yeah actually, where on Warped now."
"No way!!" I yelled excited.
He smiled. "Yeah, i still can't believe it, but I can't believe that your not living in a big mansion with a guy who has all the money in the world. What happened Ry? You where so smart, and had so much going for you."
I laughed. "Yeah, well, after you left, my parent disowned me. That's why I'm here. Dropped out." I confessed.
He sighed, and took my hand, pulling it in the opposite direction I was headed, which was no where anyways. I giggled.
"Danny? Where are you taking me?" I asked
"You gonna stay with me. On my tour bus."
I smiled. "I can't do that. I mean, it would be nice, but I can't ask you for that."
"Yeah well, I'm not asking you, I'm Telling you."
"Danny!" I jerked my hand out of his grasp. "I can't do that! I'd feel like I was intruding or something."
He smiled. "Shut up bitch, I'm older than you!"
I giggled. "That doesn't mean your my dad."
he sighed, and pulled me again. I sighed, and finally gave in. I mean, yeah, I needed a place to stay, and I needed a real friend, especially now, but I couldn't ask him to do that. But like he said, he wasn't asking me. I still felt horrible about it. He walked with me. A silence filled the air around us, but it wasn't awkward, It was, nice, actually. We walked, and he slowly let go of my hand, allowing me to walk next to him. We shared glances. I missed him. A lot.
"Danny, wait."
"I said your coming to stay with me, your not going to change my mind." He said.
I smiled. "No, I mean.."
I trailed off, and pulled him into a hug. He hugged back. I missed this. Times where we could read each others minds almost.
"Thank you. A lot. I really appreciate this." I said.
He smiled. "It's the least I could do for someone who kept the birthday present I gave them when we where kids, Which I'm sorry for that, because it looks horrible." He added.
I giggled. "I love it. Always have, always will."
He smiled. "Your such a girls sometimes."
I smiled. "Well, I'm sorry for being born with a vagina!"
He laughed. I missed his laugh. We shared one more hug before continuing to walk. Once we had reached the destination, which was a bus, well, he IS on Warped. I smiled, remembering the conversation we had when we where twelve.

*FlashBack*

Danny plopped down on my bed. "Hey, If you had one day left to live, and you could spend it doing anything, what would you spend it doing?" I asked him, eating another piece of candy. He thought for a moment. "I would spend it on Warped tour. With my own band, who would be my best friends. How about you?" I smiled. "I would spend it with you, and your future band, backstage, watching you preform at Warped Tour." It was silent for a moment, and then we burst into laughter.

*End of Flahsback*

"So, we have one extra bunk, that is now yours." Danny stated.
I smiled and put my bag on it, which was filled with clothes.
"Oh! And as soon as we can, your going to meet with one of the new bands, Cherri Bomb, and go shopping with them. It's an all girl band, and you'll like them, But i swear I remember you wearing that outfit when you where 14." He confessed.
I smiled again.
"So, the concert is in 10 minutes, you can either watch, or stay here and do whatever."
"I think I want to stay here, and get used to things first." I said.
He smiled, and gave me a hug before walking out of the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! Feedback would be nice! <3