I Need a Home Sweet Home, to Call My Own

Two

I had been sitting in my bunk, listening to Escape The Fate, Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche, when I heard laughter come from the front of the bus. I instantly got butterflies in my stomach. What if they don't like me? I switched off my I Pod, and moved from my bunk. I walked to the lounge area of the bus, and was greeted by a bug hug from a very sweaty Danny.
"Put me down!" I screamed through giggles.
He chuckled and put me back on the ground. I waved to the rest of the band members, but one in particular caught my eye. He had curly brown hair, and a lip piercing.
"Hey, I'm Ryan." I stated, feeling like a complete idiot, not knowing what to say.
"I'm Sam. Where are you from? You don't have a Brooklyn accent." Sam asked.
I smiled. "Well, I was born in Basildon, but mover to Yorkshire when I was about 4, That's how I met Danny." I said confidently.
James nodded.
"I'm Cameron."
"James."
It was silent for a moment.
"And that's Ben." Cameron said with a chuckle.
I smiled.
"Well, we have some time to kill, who wants to go to a bar?" Danny asked, cutting off the awkward silence.
"Sure." I replied.

I put my I pod in my pocket, and grabbed a hoodie. throwing it on and zipping it up halfway. As with that, we where headed off to a bar.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!! <3