I Need a Home Sweet Home, to Call My Own

Eight

I was awoken By laughter. Hmm. I guess the guys are back from the bar. Once Danny had entered through the bus door, he gave me a pleading look. I ignored him. He was drunk anyways.
"So, when did this happen?" Cameron asked, pointing at Ben and I.
I looked up at him, waiting for him to explain.
"What?" Ben asked.
I sighed in relief. I was thankful he knew That I still wasn't ready for anything.
"Oh. Nothing." Cameron verified.
I smiled. The closest thing to family I had just walked through the door. I absolutely loved them all. And as much as I hated to admit it, Danny also. A was still mad at him, but He is my best friend. I couldn't ever stay mad at him.
"I'm going to bed." I stated, walking towards my bunk. I climbed in, and pulled the blanket over my cold body. I though about tomorrow. Rena and I had scheduled to meet at the Catching Your Clouds stage. She might be young, (14 to be exact) But she was the only best friend I had that was a girl. I absolutely love her. If Danny and I never make up, she will be my best friend. I smiled. I couldn't wait until tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler chapter. sorry it's so short. Comment and Recommend!! <3333