Status: I'll try to post once a week :)

Closure

1st - Living among Cavemen

[@We Care Center, Huntington Beach]

"Have I made myself clear, kids?" she said as her eyes traveled through the little creatures that were seated in little wooden seats with a roundtable in front of them. They shake their heads in a nod, while a "Yes Miss Kara!" came through their lips and she grinned, as she always did when they were cute. "And promise me that you'll be good for Miss London. Therefore, I don't want any more fights at dinner!" A smile escaped her heart shaped lips. It was impossible for her to stay mad or even sad with a child, especially those Childs. Not that they were really hers, but she loved them as if they did. Every little creature that now were sitting at the table getting ready to do some hand painting marathon had find a minor place on her heart.

With the skilled hands of those already working with children for a long time, Kara hastened to remove the brushes dripping pink paint from the little Hope's hands.

"Huh, huh, little Miss..." she said as she landed the brushes in the pink paint container. “You know the rules, little bear, no painting until you have your overall on!" Kara picked up the little child and she immediately places a soft kiss on her cheeks that send shivers through Kara’s entire body, and went to the wardrobe on the end of the room.

She took one full with dry paint splashes and put Hope's arms on the really big sleeves. That little child was one of the sweetest, most loving creatures she knew. Back 3 years ago, when Kara started working at "We Care", there was that little 2 year old girl with bright brown eyes that sparkled with every move she made, curly brown hair and heart shaped unbelievably pink lips, looking at her with pure delight. She immediately hold on tight on her neck. And over the past 3 years they had become like mother and daughter.

She pulled Hope's curls in a clumsy ponytail, but a stubborn curl keep on falling on her face, so she let it stay that way.

"Can I go now, Miss Kara? I really wanna do a pink unicorn!" the child struggle on Kara’s hold until she let her go.

"But little bear, you can't do Unicorns with your hand, it's too difficult!"

"I know..." she noded her head saying that she had thought of everything, making more of her curly hair to fall into her face. "That's why I’m gonna paint with my brushes." Kara tried to hide his eagerness to laugh. That little toddler was just amazing and she was thankful to whoever up high in the sky sent her to We Care and she found her little bear.

"Whatever you want, little bear!" she said to the little kid that was now running to her table.

"And, then when I finish it, you can hang it in your fridge, just like that princess one I made you the other day!" she had to stop for a moment, remembering her gift that was hanging on her fridge. A princess with blue eyes and long blonde hair, like hers, and an incredibly, in the most strange way, pink dress with balloon sleeves. Below that, a "To: Miss Kara" written with shaky letters.

"And I can't thank you enough, little bear!" she said helping the little toddler sit back in her chair.

"I like Miss Kara, that's why I make you beautiful drawings, so miss Kara won't feel bad because of her baby." she didn't had time to reply to her or even felt anything because of her words, as she run to Brat that was trying to make his mark on the bright blue walls. She didn't notice the door of her room opening, so when she heard her name, she jumped with shock.

"Kara, the Jonson's are here!" a red head woman whispered to her ear, making her giggle a little with the tickles. With the promise that they would behave well in her absence, she left the children continue with their paintings and walked toward the entrance. Kara was praying that whoever was expecting her was not the Johnson's she knew for sure that most probably would be there.

And she was right. Seated at a red velvet sofa there were the two persons that had been on her nightmares for the past month, as if she didn't had bad dreams enough. He was well built, black hair well shaped on top of his head as well as black devilish eyes. She was mid-high, very short spiky brown hair and a cocky, in a not good way, appearance. They had visited the center a few times on the past couple of months, "searching" for a child. She thought that that was so wrong in so many ways, thinking that a child could possibly like to be with them. She saw the really painfully cheerless on the kids eyes as they inspected them, writing something from time to time in a little notebook.

She had to bite her cheek with all her strength so she could keep her thoughts for herself. And then, probably one month ago, they came with the idea of adopting Hope.

But this time there were a new person added to their little devil coven. And she knew her too well. The official responsible for Hope's Judicial Process and that mean no good news for her. Not at all.

"To which we owe this unexpected visit?" Kara shouted, noticing that it was way over visiting time.

"We're here to take Hope with us!" the man said, rising up from the sofa. Her entire world cracked right on her feet, and she felt a little stunned. How was this even possible in so short amount of time? Her heart shrank in a really little place on her chest and she had to search for her strength somewhere else in her body, so she would be able to speak again. She felt like throwing up right on their faces, but she contained her actions.

"W-what?" She managed to say.

"We're here to take Hope with us." he said again, as if Kara didn't hear him the first time. "She's going to spend the next months with us, so she could adapt to her future house!" he said.

House he didn't even said home ... this is just wrong, they don't deserve such a wonderful kid. she though. Her heart started beating at twice the pace and, somehow, also decreased in size, making it impossible for her to breathe normally. Kara kept a secretly hope that someday she could come to adopt Hope. She was just waiting for the financial stability to move forward with the process.

"You can't do this!" she managed to say. She hoped that her voice would leave with firmness and determination, but she only heard a hushed whisper.

"Actually, they can..." the Judicial Responsible said, handing her a folded in 3 paper. Just by tapping the unwanted expensive white paper made her want to fire it and throw the ashes into the ocean so that nobody could find it. However, she hastened to open the paper so that the nightmare could finally be over. "As you see, the Judge gave his acknowledgment. For the next 3 months the Johnsons will be the interim tutors of Hope."

This just can't be true, please, someone pinch me! But the words in the letter proved otherwise, and the judge's stamp in the background just made it more official.

"Can we see her?" the spiky haired woman asked.

“No you can't!" she said in a hurting grunt. "It's way over visitors time, and we at We Care center like to keep with our rules." she knew she was being unpleasant and intolerable, but she still couldn't believe what was happening. Only the aching on her chest was telling her that that was very real. Too painfully real. "So no, she's not available to see you!"

"I don’t think you have a choice on this one, sweetheart!" the spiky haired woman replied. "We are taking her with us, and you can't do anything against it!"

We'll see about that!

Image


Kelsi was as always, back on her boring seat at the reception. But this time it was no boring at all. She was concerned with her friend. She just called Kara to meet the Johnsons. She knew all about them, why they were there and what they were there for. And she couldn't stop feeling bad for her friend. She was aware that if anything went bad, she had to step in, before Kara do something that she would probably regret. She was concerned, so decided to peek now and then on their "meeting" to check everything out.

And just as her first peek, she knew she had to interfere. She saw Kara's fists clenching and her knuckles becoming increasingly visible on her pale skin.

"I guess I better take you to her!" she said, finally taking a step forward and holding Kara on her shoulders "And you should go outside, get some air, please!" Kara looked at her with a menacing look, but she knew it was the best thing to do right now. With Kara's mood, it was best if she move away to catch some air, and then come back.

It will be hard for her to see her leave…

Image


Kara took the cigarettes that she knew where carefully hidden in the top drawer of Kelsi's desk and burst through the back door, slamming it behind her with a little more force than the necessary, which caused the mirror to shake a little on the frame.

She was frustrated. Frustrated with herself and frustrated with that shitty Judicial Responsible. But above all, she was frustrated with karma. She knew something fucked up would eventually happen when she ended up on finding her baby. Kara took her smoke on her mouth and inhaled.

3 fucking years of desperate searches, crying 24/7, terrifying nightmares, therapy. She was starting to think that she would never find her reason for existing again, so she opened her heart to little Hope, even if somewhere deep on her she knew it would never be like if it was her baby. It was her sincere smile and ablaze eyes that made Kara start believing again, that there, somehow, was a chance for her to live.

"Fuck you Karma!" she yell kicking the dark green garbage can that was filled up to the guts. The agonizing pain that followed her action made her regret that kick. "Oh shit, my foot!" she said massaging where her foot was aching. Right when she was trying to balance herself on the cardboard boxes net to her, she heard a loud crying, one she would recognize in any part of the world, the cry of a child.

She stood still for a while, trying to find where the sound came. There it was. Laying on one of the cardboard box, there was a little baby wrapped in a blue flannel blanket like some piece of old close that you just throw out.

"Oh my..." Her heart shrinked even more and her head began to ache, due to all that emotions. What kind of monster dashes a little baby? "Are we living among cavemen now? We just throw things out like this, not carrying if it is a shirt, a hot dog or a baby? Some society we live in... For Christ's sake!" She shouted, rushing on picking the kid up on her hold and rocking him in a slow body balance and whispering him a lullaby her mother once told her.

"What are you doing back here, little guy?" she said when the toddler stopped drying. "We need to take you inside right now!" she blot out the cigarette with her foot and went inside. She found the person she needed on the girls bedroom, where she was preparing a suit case with all Hope's clothes.

"London, please, stop right now what you're doing!" she gasped. The woman didn’t even turn away when she replied.

"No Kara, you need to stop!" She said in a calm voice "You need to realize that you can't fight against this!"

"Please, just stop and look at me?" the woman finally stopped and looked at Kara for a microsecond, before her eyes went straight to the kid on her arms.

"His he hurt?" she said running to Kara and picking the kid on her arms.

"I don't think so..." Kara said sitting on a bed. "I found him in the back wrapped on this blanket." she said fondling the baby's nose when London sat next to her. He shouldn’t have more than 4/5 months. "How can someone do something like this!"

"Sometimes people disappoints you, you should already know that Kara! And only a heartless monster could abandon a child."

"Do you want me to call Brian?" Kara said picking her phone.

[@HBPD, investigation department]
Brian was stuck on a report for the past 2 hours. James was nowhere to be found, and now Brian had to do his job too. "He’s so done when I found him!"

He went back to his computer. He had a full murder report to finish until 5 pm and in no way he was going to finish it on time. Good thing that he was the boss, so he didn't need to worry about it too much.

A knock on the door made him lift her head from the computer in time to see her partner.

"Look who decided to come to work today!" he said in an reproachful tone.

"Jimmy in bone and flesh!" The other man said with a smirk, waving his hands in front of him, and then sitting on the black couch in front of Brian's desk.

"I don't even know if I prefer you here, so I could kill you, or you still being 'MIA' but I still had a partner!" Brian said shutting off the screen. "You know, we have a report to finish!" he added, glancing a killing look into the smiling man in front of him that was now playing with a box on her hands. Jimmy placed down the box, looking at his watch

"And we have until 5, which is..." the tall mad looked at her watch again "... in one hour! Oh we're so done!"

"Welcome to my world on the past hours!" Brian said in a grin "Where were you anyway? You better have a good excuse for me!"

Jimmy didn't reply, because Brian's phone rang on his pocket.

"It's Kara!" he pressed answer "Hey baby!"

"Hi Baby! Are you busy? I need you here at the center..." she was speaking at a high speed, so rare in her always peaceful state. She being worried was something Brian wasn't used to, so his detective alarm went on.

"Is everything ok? You sound bothered!" Jimmy sat straight on the couch at the word Brian’s words, with his mesmerizing blue eyes wide open.

"I need you here, baby! We found a baby out in the back! I think someone abandoned him!"

"His he hurt?"

"I don't think so.. Baby, please come!"

"I'll be there in 5. Love you!"

"Love you too!" Brian turned off the call and took a deep breath.

"What's wrong?" the tall man asked in anxiety.

"Hurry up, big ass, we got to go!" Briand rose up and took his black coat on the hanger.

"Is everything ok with Kara?" Jimmy knew his best friend a little too well. He knew that if anything or anyone hurt Kara, Brian would release hell on earth to protect her. He knew that because of the looks, the feelings, the love they shared. That girl was literally Brian's world, and he would do anything to help, to love, to protect her.

"Just another normal day at the center... Another child has been abandoned."

[@Downtown Huntington Beach]
He spent his fingerprint on the sharp cold tip of the pin and rolled it, so the hasty light in the bath room could make the aciculate object shine in his hand. With the cleverness of someone who has done this routine too often, he jabbed the pin right in the middle of the black condom he had in his hand. If it was another one, his hand would shake, his head would have thought a thousand times before doing so. But not him. Not when he was a few kisses from reach his desire.

"Today you're mine!"

As he came to the room, he saw his partner laid on the bed, her sexy red lingerie on her curves, and his dick twitched on his pants.

He kissed her, not letting her say anything, and bite her lower lip a little too harshly. He felt the salty taste of rust and he knew he had make a mark. She brushed up on his thighs and let out a moan full with pleasure. Her hands traveled to his hair, pulling it with strength.

"Stop baby!" he said pulling her hands off his hair "No touch tonight!" her puppy eyes didn't make him pull back on his actions, but only increase his need for her body.

He had been trying for so long that he was already considering the possibility that she was infertile. If so, she had been lying to him this hole time, and just the thought of that made his throat go into flame. Still would be the day when a woman chosed by him wouldn't be able to give him a child, the pleasure of seeing a woman caring his seed. He arrested her fists on top of her head and started kissing on her left hear, and then her jaw, her throat, only with his purpose on mind. He continued his path on her bare body, stopping between her breasts, hearing another soft moan when he started biting and sucking her nipples.

"No hands!" he said while he continued traveling on her amazingly curved body, more angrily than passionately. He never gave himself the honor of pleasure with one of his targets. But it wasn't hard for him. When you didn't love someone, you tender to camouflage all your feelings and, somehow, fake everything. A kiss, a touch, an orgasm. And today it wasn't going to be any different. He was used to fake it.

When kissing her belly button, he ripped her red pants off her body, just for immediately regret it. It was a shame to see such a turn on lingerie being screwed.

She was beautiful, he had chosen well. But he not ever case for the looks, he tried to choose a woman with good personality too. If he was going to 'stay' with her, he better have some fun with her, and foolish, naive women just didn't thrill him. Unfortunately, it was rare to find a good personality trapped on a good body, only a few had come on his path on the past years.

“Please, Matt… now!” she screamed when he kissed her intimate parts "I just can't take it anymore!"

He smiled with her crave. She was exactly where he enjoyed them, begging for him. And it just tasted better when they beg with desperate moans. he climbed off her so he could put the condom on his already hard member, but she stepped up and robbed it of his hand, ripping it with his teeth.

"Good, she'll rip it" he thought wryly.

Instead of delivering it to him, she simply went back and layed him on the bed and grabbed his cock, massaging it slowly. He began to feel the desire forming within him and he bit his tongue as strongly as he could, to re-compose himself and return to its target.

She admired his length and Matt had to feel proud. Never a woman had been disappointed with her size or performance. They were repulsive by what came next.

When she finally was done, he, with all the rage he could find, pushed her against the bed and opened a way through her body, ravaging what one most sacred possess.

“Today you’re mine!”
♠ ♠ ♠
new idea... I know it's the fist chapter, but give me some love :D