Status: hiatus :(

Turn Around

Stirred

And you just don't get
That this is how I feel


Throughout the whole drive to the record building, the images of big azure eyes and soft blonde hair never left the crevices of my mind. As I drove, his face would blink in between my real vision and my day dreams; I found it ridiculous and felt pity for myself.

The traffic lights turned red and I groaned inwardly. Ceasing the forward motion of my car would've meant a pause. And whenever there was even a slight pause in my life, my thoughts would fly out of place and destroy the inside of my head.

Niall seemed to be the foundation of those frustrating thoughts and, with no surprise at all, he had always been - for the last weeks or so. It shouldn't have shocked me but it did. The way he looked past my usual uninviting aura and had mamaged to slither himself right under my skin was impressive and he'd done it, without immense effort.

He had done it. Niall Horan, the supposedly bubbliest member of One Direction with the joyous personality, had melted my walls with his charm. I should've congratulate him for that but I couldn't be quiet so sure yet. I knew nothing would've flown according to plan until there was not a single debris of doubt left inside of me.

I turned right and released a low sigh of relief as I spotted an empty parking space almost instantly. Carefully rolling forwards then reversing to slide myself in between the other vehicles, I eventually stopped and cut off the engine. As I stepped out of the car, I pressed the lock button and listened carefully until I was satisfied it was properly closed.

"Stop i-no-don't!" I heard a commotion behind me but found no interest in any chaos on the street. It was Saturday, there would either be people choosing the easier lazy life and slept in or people young and old, out and wandering about excited to begin their weekend off with a memorable bang. At least, that's what I'd imagine normal people do.

Something collided with my back and I was forced forward. I turned around, eyebrows scrunched together, only to find two youngsters staring up at me. My expression must've left them with the conclusion that I was furious because of the terror placed in their eyes. I immediately softened my stare and did my best 'I understand' smile.

"S-sorry miss," the girl muttered looking down.

I laughed and waved them away. Happiness washed over their faces as I dismissed the incident knowing it wasn't done on purpose. After that rather time consuming ruckus, I stepped in front of the sliding glass doors and hurriedly walked inside to avoid anymore collisions.

Waving at the others who worked at the recoding studio, I smiled and waved. Though it wasn't in my life or personality contract to be a social butterfly, I tried my hardest not to let anybody feel awkward or uncomfortable around me. Besides, I worked with them - what was the worst that could happen?

I was stuck in the lift for abou a minute since several people walked in and out, also in a hurry. I knew that once I took that leap of faith through the lift doors, my mother would mentally strangle the lfe out of me. It stopped and I practiced my normal breathing careful not to panic once I caught sight of her.

I felt a buzz in my pocket. Irish candy: hope it goes ok. ill be waiting for you *thumbs up* I snorted at the new contact name he listed his number under and smiled at the cute message. This boy never seemed to run out of sweetness.

"Christie!" someone snapped and I quickly hid the device away. Her eyes burnt down on mine as she strutted towards me, hands on hips, lips curved into a grimace. "You are late!" I winced at the harsh tone. "What is going on with you recently? You have been so distracted. I already let you stay for three days over Nadine's, and this is how you repay me?"

I blinked. "Um I-"

"Never mind," she moaned throwing a frustrated gesture out. "Come on." She began moving through the several corridors and hallways, making me question the size of the building. No matter how many I'd visited this place I'd still need a tourist guide.

I followed my mother through a set of double doors which instantly clicked shut as soon as I walked through them. The room wasn't spacious but it was large enough to hold a fairly private meeting with an averaged sized group. The people stared at me as if I was the very first idiot they'd set eyes upon.

"Glad you could join us," said Leo, who was in a black swivel chair, a mischievous smirk around his lips. I felt the urge to cuss him out but I remembered the last time someone had used profanities - it was not a pretty sight.

One of the men sighed and stood up. "Christie-anne." When he mentioned my full name, I wanted to fall down onto the floor and slice my own ears off. There was nothing else I hated more in the world than my own name. His cough sent me flying back into reality. "Since the band hasn't received that much media attention I have talked to someone else. Simon signed them and One Direction. So their management and us think it would be a very good idea to work together, if not, just make the world think you are best friends."

He turned back to look into my eyes again. "Christie, you are in charge of the boys, okay? Which means you'll be coordinating the dates they meet. And since you are Leo's sibling, you will join forces with One Direction too. Any objections?"

Yes. I have several.

"No? Okay brilliant. This will commence on Monday. Have a good weekend." The dread coursed through my body as I realized what just occurred. I was going to be forced to hang out with my brother and his band mates with the band my enemy boyfriend was in. I had a feeling that my weekend was already spoiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please read.

Am I doing something wrong? Instead of gaining subscribers, I'm losing them. And please please please, I would adore feedback (even criticism)!

Well, the perks of a naive writer. Peace.