Status: hiatus :(

Turn Around

Giggle

It's infectious really,
The sounds from your lips


His arm was secure around my shoulders, and I wasn't at all uncomfortable, I just wasn't sure if he knew there was a limit. He grinned down at me, dimples forming a soft dent and green eyes sparkling. "So you're the lovely lass who's got our Niall going mad, eh?"

I giggled at his sweet comment. "Going crazy now, are we?" The spoken of boy's cheeks were turning into a light tone of rose and she reached out to lightly pinch them. He barked out a chuckle in return.

"Hey," Liam intervened, "aren't you Christy? Leo's sister?"

I felt my light-hearted mood almost simultaneously darken at his comment. The conversation was running along smoothly until he mentioned my infidel of a brother's name. "Yes," I muttered between gritted teeth.

Another lad whose hair was styled to the side and eyes, a deeper sapphire than Niall's, spoke up. "Does he hate us or something?"

I widened my eyes at his accusation knowing he was completely right. "Uhm," I scratched the back of my neck, "no?"

The Irish one roughly slapped Louis on the arm. "Don't ow me. Now you made her uncomfortable!"

The light banter then turned into something a tad more gruesome, a rendezvous involving a series of slaps and weak punches - but punches nonetheless - and many lines of profanities, enough to create a short story book. I stared on at the two boys amusing myself at the sight. Harry unwounded his arms from me to leap between the two boys. "Stop," he exclaimed.

By this time a large crowd had gathered around to watch the exciting episode. Although it wasn't as exciting as I would've expected it to be - it was more like a tougher version of a cat fight with males whose sexual orientations were questioned by most of the population who knew of them. The groups of fans stared on with a fierce eagerness in their eyes.

The curlier haired male crashed against Lou's chest immediately causing the two to toppled down onto the grass ground. "Off me," he complained attempting to roll Harry out of the way. He finally managed the feat and continued the senseless battle with his bandmate.

"Ugh I'm sorry," I heard a boy say and I turned to watch Liam conceal his disappointment with a large hand. "I'm sorry you have to see this." I knew he was ashamed and not to mention mad but I caught a slight tinge of laughter.

I returned the hidden chuckle. "No it's fine."

A chant began and I knew then that the crowd had grown, collecting more spectators. The cheers carried throughout a large part of the park probably gaining unnecessary attention from people outside.

"Chris!" I felt the colour drain from my face as I turned around to meet the person calling out my name. He grabbed my arm and shook it. "What are you doing here?" he demanded meeting eyes with the the boy band.

I stuttered out a fairly reasonable answer, "I-uhm...err I wanted to see what it-the commotion was all ab-about." Leo never raised a brow in suspicion as he dragged me through the crowd, right away reminding me of the day I went deaf. I locked gazes with Niall as he lauded for a second to from my way. I sent the 'call me' gesture before following after my brother.

"Bye Leo!" a girl shrieked and I supressed cussing at her.

The other boys quickly joined us, blocking all my sides practically seeming like they wanted to guard me. They were the ones which protection was an essential part of their usual celebrity life routine. Their fans were - to put it bluntly - bubbling with nonsense and taste issues.

I whined feeling the grip on my arm tighten. Leo noticed my wimpers, releasing his hold, giving me an apologetic smile. "So why are we in such a bloody hurry, lads?"

They wasted no time in filling me in with the main information, adding unneeded details here and there, before leading me to my own car. Leo opened the driver's door like a real gentleman but that act faded away as he shoved me into the awaiting vehicle also throwing a labeled shopping bag on my lap. The boys bid a hurry goodbye while they ran off, avoiding anymore contact win the fans.

I inserted the key into the ignition and turned it. I stepped onto the gas pedal, impatient to gain speed as I raced towards the mentioned restaurant Drew informed me. It wasn't difficult to find where it was but instead of parking in a valet, I drove around the street to enter through the back. Checking to see if there was any people hanging around, I ripped open the bag to find a dress and black pumps.

It had a sweetheart neckline, with dark purple lace sleeves going right across the top of my back and across my chest. It was my type of a sensible dress but I hoped that, with its sewing and hemlines, that it would've showed my curves. I changed into it kicking off my boots and slipped on the heels surprised at how comfortable it was.

As I stepped out of my car, my phone rang. "Hello?"

"Hi love," the Irish accent dripped from his tone and I laughed at myself. "What's so funny?"

"I just-I'm sorry for running out on you like that but I had to go." I paused in the middle of my story wondering if he would find it stupid. "Well I was meant to go to a restaurant to celebrate something. So I got changed in the back in my car," I said in one rush.

An infectious laugh broke out from the other end of the line but it wasn't just one, it was multiple. "I'd lime to see that happen."

"Niall!" I exclaimed. "You didn't tell me I was on speaker!"

"Sorry babe." He snickered though he knew I really didn't mind. It was mainly Harry's comment that bothered my conscience. The friendly touching and embraces were okay but flirting wasn't something I'd enjoy when I ha another boy in my mind.

His laughter stopped. "Oh sorry I just spaced out a little."

"That's okay, have fun at the dinner!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I never know the length because, well, it's always written on my iPod. Thank you for the 14 subs and 4 recs :) Plus the holiday has started so hopefully I'll be able to update faster.