Status: || EDITING*** READ FIRST CHAPTER ABOUT CHANGES ||

Take a Breath

0 1

"Bella?.. Bella!" Louis shouted shaking me

"What!?" I shouted, tiredly

"Get up!"

"No leave me alone," I hissed pulling my blanket over my head.

Just as I began to get comfortable again, I felt my blanket being pulled down. I groaned its to early for this crap. I got the best grip I could and fought against Louis.

"Your not going to win this," Louis said

"Bring it," I smirked sitting up

Louis started pulling harder on my blanket. This is normal for me and him. We're always competing against each other. He's a sore loser might I add. Louis' face was full of concentration as he pulled even harder. I giggled and Louis looked at me confused. I smiled then let go of the blanket. He stumbled back a few steps when I let go.

"Very funny," Louis said regaining his balance

"I know I can't stop laughing " I said sarcastically rolling my eyes

"Hurry up and get ready for school or we'll be late" Louis grumbled throwing my blanket at me

See I told you sore loser.

"Ugh! I think I'll stay home today" I yawned falling back on my bed

"You know Liam wont let you"

"Well just because hes the oldest in the house doesn't mean anything I'm staying home"

"No you aren't now get your ass ready for school Bella" Louis scolded me

"Fine God you know you sound just like Liam!!" I scoffed

Louis only laughed as he left my room. I got off of my bed and stomped to my bathroom. I hate it when they treat me like a little kid! I'm seventeen years old, not ten.

Who's they you ask? Liam,Louis, and Niall. Liam is my older brother. The other three are like my brothers I've known them pretty much my whole life. Oh right Lets not forget about Harry. Oh that curly haired werido who happens to be my best friend. I've had the biggest crush on him since I was nine. (How cliché right?) I've thought about telling him but I don't want to ruin our friendship he's a fuck boy anyways. Is he ashamed of it? Hell no he's as proud as can be. I worry about him sometimes. But hey if hes happy then I'm happy ..

I turned the shower nob to hot . I put my brunette hair in a high bun then undressed. Once the water was hot enough I got in. I washed my body then my face. I turned off the water. I opened the shower curtain to grab my towel off the hook. I wrapped the towel around my body. Once I dryed off I put on a bra some panties my stockings and a tank top. I couldn't find my skirt anywhere. Damn! I check my dresser the dirty clothes and my closet nothing. I finally found it in the dryer. Thank God. I was about done curling my hair when Luke walked into my bathroom.

"Are you almost done? " Harry asked impatiently leaning against the door frame

"Yeah five more minutes " I said twisting my hair around the hot curling iron

"Hurry I want to get to school"

I set down my curling iron. I turned to look at Harry in surprise.

"Did you really just say that?" I asked actually surprised

"Yes I did" Harry said flashing me his famous fuck boy smirk

I rolled my eyes. This boy must be sick he never is in a rush to get to school. Once I finished with my hair I grabbed my backpack out of my closet and put my shoes on. I double checked everything then went downstairs. Harry and Louis were waiting for me by the door.

"Liam we're leaving!" I shouted

"Bye!" Liam shouted back

By time I closed the door Harry was already ten steps ahead of me and Liam. It sort of bothered me because Harry was never in a hurry and never ditched me and Louis.

"Harry wait .. Harry ... HAROLD!" I called out

Harry stopped dead in his tracks. I couldn't help my smirk it works every time.

"Why the rush to get to school?" Louis asked when we caught up with him

"No reason " Harry smiled a blush creeping on to his cheeks

"You're such a liar!" I said nudging him

"I am not" Harry said defensively slightly pushing me

"Then just tell us" I said

"Fine do you know Kate?" Harry asked looking between me and Louis

"Kate Brandt?" Louis asked

"Yeah well me and her are kinda dating" Harry said as we continued to walk to school.

"Kinda?" I asked confused

"No we are for about two weeks now" Harry smiled taking his lip in between his teeth.

At that moment I swear I felt my heart break. There goes my chances of ever being with him. I mean honestly when was I ever going to be with him? My brother wouldn't allow it and I'm no where near good enough for Harry.

"Ohh.. why wait until now to tell us?" I asked trying to hid the hurt in my voice

"It never came up a guess but Bells I really like her more than any girl I've ever liked or dated" Harry shrugged

"Considering your longest relationship ever was like a month ans you've been with so many girls its hard to keep up" I mumbled

"Thanks for being supportive " Harry snapped

"Its not that I'm not supportive I'm happy for you... Your happy its just.." I had to stop myself before I said something I regret

"Just what?" Harry asked looking at me confused

"Nothing forget it"

Harry gave me the lopsided smile that I love so much. The rest of walk to school was quiet. I didn't like it because it was causing me to over think and that's not good. As soon as we walked through the school gates Harry left me and Louis. I didn't notice at first until I looked over to see him walking towards Kate. It upset me that he didn't say 'see ya' or give me a hug. I can already tell our friendship is going to change. Me and Louis walked to our lockers to our history books.

"Oi Bella! " someone shouted from down the hall

I turned my head to see Jordan and Tom running towards me and Louis.

"Hey," I said giving them each a hug when they reached us.

Louis gave them each a fist bump which made me laugh. They are dorks.

"Where's curly?" Tom asked leaning against one of the lockers

"With his girlfriend " Louis said from beside me

The two got cheeky smiles on their faces

"Eww pervs!" I scoffed slamming my locker shut

They both started laughing. Some times I really question why I'm friends with these idiots. I wasn't really looking forward to going to first period so when the bell rang I pouted and refused to go but like this morning Louis made me. I sighed as walked in and sat in my usual seat next to Harry. He looked at me with a huge smile on his face then turned his attention back to his phone. I swear this boy has problems. During the lecture Harry kept texting Kate. I kept telling him to put his phone away but he wouldn't listen. It was actually starting to piss me off. He maybe head over his for this girl but I'm not going to let her get in the way of his studies. Yes Harry maybe a 'bad boy' or whatever and get into trouble a lot but he's a straight A student.

When class was over Harry walked with me to my locker his attention still glued to his phone. A few minutes later Louis showed up.

"I think I'm going to skip the rest of today" I said

"Why?" Harry asked not looking up from his phone

"I don't want to be at school" I shrugged

"I'll see you at home then"

Harry gave me a awkward side hug before he walked away. Wow okay whatever.

"Well I'll see you at home to babe," Louis said giving me a proper hug "Don't get into trouble"

I laughed. Yeah like that's not going to happen.

***

"What are you doing home?" Liam asked me as soon I walked inside

"I'm not feeling well," I lied quickly not knowing what else to say

"You could've called me I would've picked you up" Liam said crossing his arms

"I thought you might have went back to sleep" I lied again

"Nope I'm wide awake"

"Okay Katy Perry.. well I'm going to go lay down"

Liam nodded with a smile. Once in my room I slipped of my shoes and sat on my bed. My phone vibrated I unlocked it and seen I had text from Harry.

Harold :
Wow so you really left?

To Harold :
Yeeeppp I told you that I was going to (:

Of course no text back. Why do I care anyways? Its not like he does. After a while I started to get bored to I got up from my bed and I walked over to my closet. I stood on my tippy toes to reach the back of the shelf where my secret bottle of vodka is hidden. I unscrewed the cap to take a big gulp.

Liam of course doesn't know I have it. Him and the other three would freak if they knew. They don't like me drinking but I do anyways. I'm a problem child at times. I started drinking when I was fifteen my mom died my dad left. My life basically went to hell. I got alcohol poisoning that's the reason why they don't like me drinking. But its okay for then to drink and have fun? I don't think so. I heard footsteps. I quickly put the bottle back. To cover up the smell of vodka on my breath I put a piece of gum in my mouth right as I did Michael walked in

"You're home because why?" Niall asked giving me look as if he were trying to scold me

"Cause I can be" I smiled in return

"Bella you really need to stop skipping school" Niall sighed

"Okay dad" I rolled my eyes

"I'm serious its going to get you nowhere in life"

"I know thanks for the lecture mate" I smiled

Niall stared at me for a second before shaking his head and leaving my room. I sighed heavily. I hate when they know the things I do or did without me even telling them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi so I decided to rewrite/edit this story. I've also changed some things. I know Louis is the oldest but hes going to be 17 along with Harry Liam and Niall are going to be 19. And since Zayn is no longer in One Direction he will no longer be in this story since I'm making changes to it.