Status: Come on Directioners! :) Don't be shy!

1,000 Reasons Why I Love One Direction

1

I love One Direction.
Why?
They're adorable. They all look amazing. They sing like angels from heaven. Their voices are incredible. Their music speaks to me. I love everything about them - they're perfect.
Every time I wanted to cry, they made me smile.
They helped me through my problems. They made me feel confident about myself, like I am beautiful and unique no matter what anyone says.
I thank God for bringing a group of people to the world that are so perfect and unique and inspiring.
Louis Tomlinson made me believe you can be yourself, and you're never too old. You can be crazy and carefree, you can do all you wish.
Zayn Malik taught me being quiet is fine. That difference is good.
Harry Styles taught me I don't have to be gorgeous and super skinny to get a guy. He taught me to laugh, be myself, and not be scared.
Niall Horan taught me to be funny, be great, no matter where you're from. You can still make friends even if they're different. Because they will like you for you.
And finally, Liam Payne. He taught me to stay mature, but still outgoing and fun. He gave me good laughs and he taught me that being smart, responsible, and wise is good.
You see? They're perfect. No doubt. Do you not believe me yet?
Well don't if you don't.
Because we're family.