Status: Come on Directioners! :) Don't be shy!

1,000 Reasons Why I Love One Direction

4

One Direction. A English/Irish boyband. Talented, hot, and the accents.... Dare I go on? They took the world by storm, that's for sure. Each girl has a different reason for liking them. They're hot, sing, and can make anyone laugh, what's not to like?

I must admit, that when I first heard about them, I had a hard time keeping them straight, and promised myself that I would never like them, because, if I did, I would be like every other teenage girl out there, and I pride myself on being unique. I knew it was unreasonable to dislike them, without knowing about them, however. I was a die-hard Belieber, and still am, and I felt like it would be betraying JB, falling for a boy-band, who has caused the same reaction among teenage girls. I went onto Wikipedia, and searched them, and their stories, individual, and as a group. It wasn't the boys, their looks, or their talent that drew me in at first, surprisingly enough.

It was their story. Five strangers. They didn't know each other, or anything about each other. They couldn't make it through alone, but were too talented to be gone. Together, they made it through. They couldn't do it, by themselves, but in the end, they made it through, together. I have always been a believer of fate, so this story got me interested, and I went onto Youtube, and watched their video diaries. That's when I realized how amazing they truly are. There's something about them that appeals to everyone.

Zayn is quiet and mysterious, never the loudest, but not completely anti-social. He loves to read, and is known to be quite vain, but that helps, being in his position, getting the amount of undeserved hate that he gets. He is dubbed the bad boy of the group, because of his tattoos, and his smoking habits. He is the Bradford Bad Boi, and we are all proud of him!

Liam is sensible, but not afraid to have fun. He is incredibly determined, and has proved this, by trying out for the X-Factor twice, never giving up, or doubting himself. He is also extremely athletic, and was part of the reserve for the 2012 Olympics, in running. he has a love for Toy Story, and and inexplcable fear of spoons, which, I have to admit, is pretty damn funny. He has been called the dad of the group many times, and isn't afraid to keep the boys in check. He is Daddy Direction, and we love him for it, because if he isn't here, the boys would probably be dead by now!

Niall is the fun-loving, adorable, blue eyed Irishman. He loves to eat, and I have to agree with him on that, as I can never get enough food. He is protective of his friends, and is often mistaken for the youngest of the band, because he is so adorable. He laughs at almost everything, and is sometimes thought to be high, even though it's just his never-ending supply of energy. He is originally a brunette, but loves his blonde hair so much that he frequently bleaches it. He is definitely our Special Snowflake. We love you Nialler! Keep eating!

Harry. The curly haired, green eyed, dimpled, baby of the group. He is incredibly talented, and if the rumours are true, he can cook. He used to work as a baker, and is proud. He is the youngest, but nobody seems to think so, because of his perverted-ness. His love of stripping, though a dream come true for most girls, is definitely a nightmare for me! Keep your clothes on, Haz!

Louis is our incredibly unique boo bear. He loves suspenders, TOMs, and striped shirts. Incredibly talented, and funny, he has an incredible love for carrots. He may be the oldest, but he is definitely a gigantic child at heart! SUPERMANNNNNN!!!! He loves Grease, I mean, who doesn't? And, he is also a fellow Fray fan, which definietly makes me like him! No, Jimmy Protested!

There is something about all of the boys, that anyone can relate to. They became famous, and are incredibly famous, but aren't afraid to be themselves, knowing that if they want their fans to like them, they don't have to change!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I know that this is just seems like I'm describing them, but in all honesty, these are reasons why I like them.

On the other hand, I heard a few rumours, and if anyone can PM me, and help me understand them, that would be great.
So apparently, they boys aren't allowed to be seen with Baby Lux anymor? And she isn't gonna be in public as much? Why?
And what's this about Zayn deleting his Twitter, but re-activating it again, the very next day? What happened?