Status: Come on Directioners! :) Don't be shy!

1,000 Reasons Why I Love One Direction

3

The main reason I love One direction, is that they are fearless. They don't care what other people think about their weirdness! From Harry Styles' hair to Zayn's undeniable charm, we pay a touching tribute to One Direction as they top the charts Stateside with their awesome album, Up All Night also because they know how to have a laugh. Sure, they smash up the odd bowling alley from time-to-time (allegedly), but at least they see the lighter side of life - even when they get a right royal rollicking from their record label for it. And they’re not bad at matching their shoes, either.

Because they’re not afraid to make a fool out of themselves from time-to-time. A strawberry fool, perhaps. Or a cake to the face. And no-one likes boys that take themselves too seriously.

Because it made us chuckle to learn that, shortly before their replica dolls sold out in stores across the nation, fights were breaking out over the last remaining toys. One Direction mania strikes again!

Because they’re repping for the Irish too! Niall Horan was born in Mullingar, County Westmeath, and is darn proud of it.

Their zeal and joy knows no bounds, evident here, during a particularly happy radio interview. And neither does our affections for them. We don’t need another reason – we love you One Direction!