Status: Come on Directioners! :) Don't be shy!

1,000 Reasons Why I Love One Direction

8

When i first heard of One Direction, i judged them before i even knew who they were.. I figured they were just 5 Justin Biebers, and would be a fad. . . Then my friend decided to show me their first video diary.

I was hooked.

It wasn't even their looks that got me.. They just made me smile. Everything they did, it made me happy. I've always been depressed my whole life, but i didn't know why. Neither did my parents, but i've still always been on depression pills; they told me i had a hormone imbalance.

I've officially been off my pills for 9 months, since two weeks after i found out about One Direction. My mom is soo happy. She loves them and fangirls with me, because of how happy they've made me.

They're true role models, not because they're goody two shoes but because:

-They're true to themselves and their fans.
-They're not stereotypical.
-They treat us like princesses.
-They make me smile everyday.
-I don't know how i could survive any longer without them.

They're literally the reason why i even am happy everyday.
I don't care how cliche i sound, its the truth.

When i met them, i was so nervous; i'd heard all the horror stories, i was so worried that i'd be letdown, and that they wouldn't REALLY care.. but the truth was, they really did!

They were the sweetest, most honest guys, i'd ever met.

Louis shook my hand and asked me how my day had been, i got a wonderful Horan hug (cue amazing fangirling, i'm very lucky. i don't take it for granted, trust me), My sister and I talked with Harry about the weather, and Zayn and Liam entertained my mother. LOL. They were all around amazing.

I don't have the unrealistic fantasy that i will marry them (i'm too young for them, i'm only 16) but you know what? They make me happy, and they care for us. Don't you forget that Directioners:) And don't lose hope, because whether the boys are able to show it or not, they love us. They weren't paid for anything when i met them, and they still were amazing to my sister and I.

Keep tweeting, buying albums, and being amazing fans, because they are AMAZING boys. <333