Status: I'm finally working on Chapter 32!!!! Sorry for the long wait guys :/

How The Hell Did You Ever Pick Me?

Party

"Josh, how do I look?" I asked as I modeled my outfit for him. "You look sexy. Now can we please go to the party already?" He whined. "Yes, I'm ready." I answered. Josh and I are going to the End Of The Summer Bash that is held every year. It's the biggest party Grand Rapids has to offer. Josh and I decided to walk to the party since it's only two blocks away from where I live.

As Josh and I were walking Josh asked "How fucked up do you plan on getting tonight?" I laughed and said "Not too fucked up. I want to remember my night." "Can you remember my night for me?" Josh asked. We both burst out laughing. As we neared the house we could see girls stumbling around outside. I rolled my eyes. When we got to the front door, Josh and I split up and agreed to meet back at the front door at 1 a.m. I made my way thru the crowd of people to the liquor table. Some guy handed me a shot. I downed it. "Can I have another one?" I shouted over the loud music. He smiled and handed me another one. I downed that one also. I then grabbed a Mike's Hard Lemonade off the table and walked away.

I started talking to everyone I knew. I caught a glimpse of Josh. He was making out with some guy in the corner. I turned and walked back towards the liquor table. I grabbed two more shots and downed them. I sat down on a nearby couch. I took in my surroundings. Everyone was dancing to Big Sean's song "Ass". Not my type of music but I can't complain; I'm getting hammered for free. I sipped on my drink. I felt someone sit down next to me. My vision is a little blurred but I can still see the guy had long dark brown hair. He looks familiar from somewhere but my drunken mind can't place where I've seen him before.

He turned to me and said "Hey. I'm Kellin." I smiled and slurred "My name's Stephanie." Everything in my mind suddenly clicked. This is Kellin Quinn. He's lucky I'm not like every other fan girl. I just see him as a normal person. He smiled and said "Nice to meet you." I smiled, took a big gulp of my drink and asked "Why are you here?" He grinned and said "This is Jesse's cousin's party. I'm not at tour at the moment. So, I thought why not?". I nodded. We sat there for what seemed like forever in silence.

"Would you like to dance?" Kellin asked. I nodded eagerly. He took my hand and led me to the dancefloor. We started grinding to the music. He put his hands on my hips. I could feel butterflies filling my stomach. I finished my drink in a few big gulps. Kellin looked at my empty bottle and asked "Do you want me to get you another drink?" I nodded. "What do you want?" He asked. "Vodka on the rocks." I answered. "I'll be right back." He whispered in my ear. He took my empty bottle and walked away.

I stood there awkwardly until he came back. "Here ya go, beautiful" He said as he handed me the cup. I took a sip and we started dancing again. I can smell the alcohol on his breath as his lips ghosted my cheek. I took a few more sips of my drink. I can feel the alcohol taking it's effect on me. Kellin's body moved in sync to mine. "Do you want to go somewhere quiet?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded. He started guiding me up the stairs. I clung to his arm so I wouldn't stumble and fall.

He opened up a sliding glass door and motioned for me to walk in. I onto a brightly lit porch. I looked around and saw a few guys sitting in lawn chairs laughing and drinking beer. Kellin whispered in my ear "That's my band. They won't bother us." My eyes readjusted and I realized that the guys were Justin, Jesse, Jack, and Gabe. Kellin led me to a chair farthest away from the guys and slid me onto his lap. I took a sip from my cup and placed it on a nearby table. He wrapped his arms around my waste and he said "I have a question. How old are you?" I blushed and said "Don't worry. I'm not jailbait. I just turned eighteen a month ago." He chuckled.

We sat there talking for a couple hours about everything. We ended up laying down on the porch, looking up at the stars. My body was cuddled up against his while his arms were wrapped around my body. I know Josh is probably looking for me, but I don't want to leave. He kissed me softly on the lips. I blushed and kissed him back. Even though it was dark because the guys shut off the porch light an hour ago, I can see the outline of Kellin's lips turning into a smile. He held me tighter and I quickly drifted to sleep in the comfort of his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter is a bit slow :P But I promise it will get better. Please tell me what you think!

Stephanie's Party Outfit