Status: I'm finally working on Chapter 32!!!! Sorry for the long wait guys :/

How The Hell Did You Ever Pick Me?

What Makes Me So Special?

I awoke suddenly when I felt someone wrap their arm around my waist. I sat up and looked around. I was sleeping on an air mattress next to a guy with long brown hair. There was four other guys sleeping on different air matresses throughout the room. After a few seconds of looking around the room slightly confused, I remembered what happened last night. I'm in the same bed with Kellin Quinn. I grabbed my cell phone out of my bra to look at the time. It's 11 A.M. "Shit." I muttered to myself. Josh must be pissed.

Kellin opened his eyes and looked up at me. A smile crept across his face as he said "Good morning." to me. "I need to get going." I said. His smile turned into a frown. "Can I atleast make you breakfast first?" He asked. Breakfast would be nice. Especially after a night of drinking. "Sure." I answered. He got up and I did the same. He took my hand and led me downstairs to the kitchen.

The house was a disaster. Trash was everywhere. He motioned for me to sit at the table while he made omeltes and bacon. He sat down next to me with our plates. "I hope you like it. I don't usually cook." He stated. I took a bite. I was actually surprised. The omelet was delicious. I smiled and said "This is great. Thanks you." He looked down at his plate and said "It's my pleasure." "We want omeltes too!" I heard someone shout from behind me. I turned around and saw four guys standing there. "Sorry guys, but I only made them for the pretty lady and I." Kellin said before taking a bite. They sat at the table and introduced themselves to me.

After Kellin and I were finished he offered to drive me home. I accepted the offer since I really did not feel like walking home weraing last nights clothes. As Kellin pulled in my driveway he asked "Is it possible for us to meet up sometime?" "Ummm...sure." I answered. We exchanged numbers. We hugged before I hopped out of his SUV. I walked up to my front door and waved to him before I went inside.

Josh was sitting on the couch watching tv. "Have fun last night?" he asked as he was flipping thru the channels. He seemed almost too calm. "Why aren't you mad?" I asked. "Why would I be? I was looking for you after you didn't show up but I happened to bumped into someone and they said you were spending the night there with his friend. I wasn't going to cock block you." He stated. I laughed and said "I did not get laid for your information." "Mhm." He said jokingly. I sat beside Josh on the couch and we exchanged stories about our night. Josh couldn't believe I actually spent the night with Kellin. I don't blame him. I could hardly believe it myself.

I took a shower and got dressed in more comfortable clothes. I walked back in the living room to check my phone. There was a text from Kellin.

Can I pick you up around six tomorrow? We can go out to dinner. My treat.
I smiled to myself and texted back.

Of course :)

I sat down next to Josh. As Josh was blabbering away about some celebrity that was pregnant, my thoughts kept drifting off to Kellin. What makes me so special that he wants to take ME out? My phone vibrated. Kellin's text read:

Great! I can't wait.

After I made dinner, Josh left. I spent the rest of my night cleaning to pass the time. Kellin and I texted before he went to sleep. Everytime I received a message from him I couldn't help but to smile to myself. I set my alarm for 9 A.M before finally laying down. I watched tv for little bit before finally drifting to sleep. This is the first night in a long time that I went to sleep with a smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for the long wait. I had a bunch of things come up. Btw after this chapter the story will get alot better.

Stephanie's Comfy Clothes