Status: I'm finally working on Chapter 32!!!! Sorry for the long wait guys :/

How The Hell Did You Ever Pick Me?

So Set On Finding Out Where We Went Wrong And Why

Mike’s POV

“Who have you constantly been texting?” Vic asked from the couch across from me. A smile crept onto my face. “Stephanie.” I stated before sending her another text. I’ve been texting her for two weeks straight now. Ever since Kellin came home late that one night he’s been acting sketchy ever since. I knew he wouldn’t keep his promise to her. Kellin’s an asshole and he’ll always be an asshole. I see right through him. I told her that he’s probably cheating, but she doesn’t want to believe it. I know a cheater when I see one. I used to play the same game…until I met Stephanie. I recently found out that Kellin and his band will be joining us on the Collide With The Sky Tour. He better not fuck up while I’m around.

“Are you coming with me, Tony, and Jaime to the club tonight?” Vic asked while flipping through channels on the tv. “Uhhh…sure.” I replied half-heartedly. “Are you gonna bring home a sexy lady?” Vic asked as he winked at me. “I don’t know. Probably not…I’m kinda done with fucking whores and sleeping around.” I replied. Vic looked taken aback by what I just said. “You do realize that vying for Stephanie isn’t going to work…right? I don’t know what’s so special about her. You need to move on.” Vic sighed. I glared at Vic. “I’m not giving up on her, Bro. She may not be anything special to you, but she is to me.” I snapped. Vic held his hands up in defense. I stood up and angrily walked to my room. Vic really pissed me the fuck off. She’s special to me and that’s all that matters. He still has a thing for the train wreck that is Cara and I don’t say shit or even bring it up.

The guys and I sat at our usual booth at the back of the club. “I’m going to find me a girl to take home.” A newly single Tony announced before sliding out of the booth with his drink in hand. “I might as well start searching now too.” Vic smiled before chugging the rest of his beer and leaving the booth. “I guess it’s just you and me.” I joked while taking a sip of my whiskey. Jaime recently started dating a girl named Jessica, so I would guess he will be accompanying me back here. “You’re not going to find a girl to hook up with?” Jaime asked, clearly shocked. “Nah man. I think I’m done with hooking up.” I stated. “It’s Stephanie isn’t it?” Jaime smiled goofily. I nodded slightly. Is it that obvious? “For some reason I don’t want to touch another girl that’s not her.” I sighed. A sly smile crept across Jaime’s face. “You love her.” Jaime laughed. “Naw dude.” I replied while looking down at my drink. Truth is, I don’t know how I feel about her. I know I definitely like her, but could it be love…this soon? “Yeah you do. It’s so fucking obvious.” Jaime chuckled. I took a couple huge gulps of my drink. Is this what love actually feels like?

Stephanie’s POV

I woke up in a great mood. Tomorrow is the 22nd which means I finally turn nineteen! My family, Kellin, Emmie, Josh, Jessie, Jack, Justin, Gabe and I are going to a fancy restaurant to celebrate the occasion. I’m so excited! Kellin made me breakfast in bed. Which is the other reason why I woke up in a good mood. After I finished my food, Kellin grabbed my plates to go wash them. I took this as my opportunity to get ready for work. After getting ready I had thirty minutes to kill. “You should come back to bed and cuddle.” Kellin pouted. I laughed and said “No because then we’re going to end up doing “something” and then I’ll have to fix my makeup and hair all over again.” He looked up at me with puppy dog eyes. “Please?” he asked in a child-like voice. This boy is going to be the death of me I swear. I playfully rolled my eyes and replied “Fine, but only because you’re too adorable for your own good.” I jumped back into bed with Kellin and cuddled against him.

He started stroking my inner thigh. “Kelliiiin.” I mumbled into his chest. “What babe?” he asked innocently. “Don’t start this now. I have to go to work.” I giggled. “But you look so sexy.” He groaned. I looked up at him and smiled. “You are ridiculous. You got some last night…even though you came home late for the fourth time in two weeks.” I pointed out. Kellin’s mood instantly changed. He sat up and crossed his arms. “I told you I was at Gabe’s last night.” Kellin sighed. “You could have called me.” I simply stated. He rolled his eyes and got up and walked out of the room.

I followed him out into the living room. I stood in front of him with my hands on my hips. “You know if I was late and didn’t call you would fucking be pissed.” I snapped. “Why are you being such a bitch?” Kellin responded. “Why are you being so sketchy?” I retorted. Kellin sighed and walked away to the kitchen. My good mood is officially ruined. I grabbed my purse, phone, and keys and headed for the door so I could leave for work. I don’t want to stay in this apartment any longer. Before closing the door behind me I turned to Kellin and mumbled “I’m leaving for work now.” Kellin looked down at his feet and nodded. And with that I left.

While sitting at my desk I couldn’t concentrate on anything. All I could do was twist the promise ring that was on my finger and think about what happened between us. Kellin and I used to be so perfect…what happened? When did my fairy tale come crashing down? Why did he give me a promise ring if was just going to become a dick? I started sobbing into my hands as I thought of all the good times we had together. I miss the “old” us so much. Why can’t he just come home on time or call me to tell me he was going to be late. I froze as I realized something. What if Mike is right and he is seeing some other girl? I knew he was too good to be true.
♠ ♠ ♠
Omg...I am so sorry I haven't updated in almost a month. I can explain!! Okay so the past month has been hectic with the holidays and all. And ummm...I've also been going through a tough time...but everything is okay now :) Thank you for sticking with me! I really appreciate it. I'm sorry this chapter is kind of short, but I'm already working on Chapter 29 and it's going to be really intense. You guys will definitely like it! I love you guys for reading this!

Title Credit= La Dispute-Andria

Stephanie's Outfit