Status: I'm finally working on Chapter 32!!!! Sorry for the long wait guys :/

How The Hell Did You Ever Pick Me?

I Could Get Used To This

Kellin and I are currently on the way to my parents house. "Are you nervous?" I ask playfully. He turns to me in the passenger seat and says "Nervous about your driving, yes. Nervous about meeting your parents, no." We both cracked up laughing. "That's not very nice." I replied jokingly.

We arrived at my parents house about fifteen minutes later. I turned off the ignition and turned to Kellin. "My parents are cool. So, you have nothing to worry about." I said. He nodded and pecked me on the lips before getting out. Kellin and I walked hand in hand to the front door. Before I even got a chance to knock my mother opened it. She gave me a bear hug before letting go and saying "So, this is Kellin. I'm so glad to meet you!" Kellin smiled and said "I'm very glad to meet you too." She also gave Kellin a bear hug. She led us both inside. I introduced him to my dad and two little brothers. My dad seemed to really like him. My we hung out in the living room for a bit before my mom and I went to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

"I'm so happy for you, Steph." My mom said while preparing the lasagna. I smiled and said "Thanks but we're not together.". "I know but this is the first time i've seen you with a boy since Chris." she replied. I smiled to myself before saying "I know...it's been a year. I'm actually liking the thought of being in a relationship again." As she was putting the lasagna in the oven she said "Well, that's good. He seems like a good kid." I rolled my eyes jokingly and said "He's twenty six, Mom." "He's a kid to me." she replied.

Once dinner was finished I sat in between my little brother ,Michael, and Kellin. "This lasagna is delicious." Kellin said. My mom smiled and said "Thank you, Kellin." We all sat at the table for a half hour or so before I decided it was time to get going. As I was leaving my dad took me aside and told me he hopes that Kellin and I work out because he really likes him.

I pulled into the driveway and turned the car off. "I really like your family." Kellin said. "I looked over at him and said "They really like you too."

Kellin and I decided to hangout for a little while longer since it was only nine. As we were cuddling in my bed and watching Family Guy I couldn't help but stare at him. He caught me staring out of the corner of his eye. He smirked and asked "What? I'm I really that sexy?" I blushed and said "Yes." I giggled before kissing him on the cheek. I layed my head down on his chest. He held me close while playing with my hair with his free hand. "I could get used to this." he whispered." "Hmmm?" I mumbled, half awake. "I could get used to having you in my arms all the time. I like the feeling you give me." he kissed me on the forehead after saying that. I smiled and said "I know this feels perfect."

We layed there for about fifteen minutes before he left. I took a shower and almost immediately went to sleep. I didn't want to be too tired for work tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is basically a filler. It's going to defiantly start picking up after this chapter. If you are writing a fan fiction that contains Sleeping With Sirens,Pierce The Veil,Of Mice And Men,Asking Alexandria, The Amity Affliction, or All Time Low please tell me! I would love to check it out :) Btw I edited the story summary...you might want to check it out :)

Stephanie's Outfit For Dinner