Status: I'm finally working on Chapter 32!!!! Sorry for the long wait guys :/

How The Hell Did You Ever Pick Me?

You're Leaving Me Just When I Thought You Were Mine

Tomorrow is the day Kellin leaves for tour. He's going to be gone for three months. I don't think he realizes how much I am going to miss him. We spent almost every day together since we met. We aren't "officially" dating yet, but that's only because we both wanted to take it slow.

I'm currently driving to Kellin's apartment so we can spend the last day together. I also agreed to spend the night with him since we don't do that too often. When I got to his place I grabbed my overnight bag from the passenger side and got out. I knocked on the front door and he opened it a few seconds later. A smile beamed on his face as he picked me up and spun me around. He set me down and led me to the living room. I sat my bag down and sat on next to Kellin on the couch.

He took my face in his hands and our lips collided. His tongue danced along my lips until I parted them. His fingers got tangled in my hair as it got more intense. He slowly moved his lips down to my neck and collarbone. I moaned as he sucked on a certain spot on my neck. He stopped suddenly and asked “Is this okay?” I nodded and bit my lip. I placed my hand on his crotch and started rubbing him thru his jeans. I leaned over and started kissing his neck while continuing to rub his bulge. He moaned and ran his fingers thru my hair. I looked up at him and said “I want to blow you.” He bit his lip and quickly undid his belt. I got down on my knees. I pulled down his pants and briefs in one swift motion.

After he came I made sure to swallow every last drop of him. I got back on the couch while he pulled up his pants. He looked over at me and said “That…was amazing.” “I know.” I smirked. He kissed me on the cheek.
After I brushed my teeth and took a shower, he had mac n’ cheese waiting for me. After, we ate we cuddled and decided to watch a movie in his bedroom. He put 500 Days Of Summer in the DVD player; My favorite movie. About twenty minutes into it he asked “Will you be my girlfriend?” “Seriously?” I asked him. He laughed and said “Yes, seriously.” A huge smile grew on my face. “Of course I’ll be your girlfriend, Kellin.” He kissed me on the forehead and whispered “You make me so happy, Baby Girl.”

I couldn’t concentrate throughout the whole movie because all I could think about was how lucky I am. It didn’t help that he kept randomly kissing me, not that I cared of course. After 500 Days of Summer was over he put in The Orphan. As the movie went on I slowly got more and more tired. Around forty-five minutes into it I fell asleep.

Kellin woke me up at seven because I had to drive him to the airport. By the time I was finished getting ready he had pancakes waiting for me. We sat on his couch ,eating our breakfast, in a comfortable silence. By eight fifteen we left his apartment.
“I’m going to miss you so much.” He said from the passenger seat. “I’m going to miss you too, Boo.” I replied.

When we got to the airport I helped him with his bags. I stood with him just outside of Airport Security when he said “So, this is it.” I looked down at my feet and said “I guess so.” He embraced me and said “I promise I will Facetime you and text you as much as possible…okay?” A tear ran down my cheek as I said “Okay, Boo.” We stood there hugging and kissing for about ten minutes before he had to go. As he was walking away he kept looking back and waving. It seems as if he’s going to miss me as much as I’ll miss him.

As I was walking back to my car I couldn’t help but cry. I’m going to miss him so much. Atleast I get to see him in a month when the tour makes a stop in Grand Rapids. Emmie and I plan to go together. When I got in my car I quickly put on Sleeping With Sirens so, Kellin’s voice can comfort me even when he isn’t here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit= One Hundred Sleepless Nights- Pierce The Veil

Outfit 1

Outfit 2 (Next Day)