Never Ever Ever

Saying, "This is it, I've had enough,"

I stared at my reflection in the mirror that night. It was almost seven thirty, and the party had started at seven. I tried to call Cullen, but only got voicemail.

"Hey," I said. "It's me. I guess you got stuck at work, so I'll just see you tomorrow! Call me,"

I ended the phone call, and took one more look in the mirror to make sure I looked alright. I wore a black dress that had a cutout on the back. I walked down the stairs, and found Alicia waiting for me. She wore a pretty purple dress that was form fitting.

"You look great!" I said, putting on my shoes.

"You too! I'll never understand how your hair looks so awesome when you just throw it up like that in a bun," she shook her head. I rolled my eyes, laughing, and followed her downstairs. We hailed a cab and headed the location of the party.

"So you are really dressed up tonight," she commented.

"It's a formal party," I shrugged.

"Mhmm," she giggled. "It has nothing to do with the fact that a certain curly-haired boy is going to be there?"

"I have no idea what you mean," I denied it playfully. Of course, the thought had crossed my mine. How would it not? But I wasn't too concerned with his presence.

"Where's Richie-rich?" she asked.

"Cullen," I stressed his name. "must have gotten stuck at work."

"So he stood you up?"

"No,"

"So then he called and let you know he was busy?"

"Not exactly," I sighed.

"Don't worry, Leah, we're going to have so much fun." she assured me.

"Oh?" I laughed.

"Yeah, we're going to get you completely pissed, first." she said, using the british term for completely hammered.

"Oh I'm with you on that one." I nodded. Drinking had to help me get through tonight.

We pulled up to the party and there was a bunch of photographers and paparazzi outside with cameras. I was by no means a celebrity, but occasionally I'd mobbed when I'd be doing some grocery shopping. Mostly, it was just pre-teen girl asking me if I've spoken to Harry or any of the band.

I followed Alicia into the clubs, ignoring the men yelling questions at me.

"Freakin' vultures," said Alicia. I nodded my head in agreement.

"So," said Alicia. "Find Grimmy or drinks first?"

I pondered for a moment, before we both answered, "Drinks". The club where the party was located was already packed. Alicia and I tried to wave down the bartender, but he was too busy speaking to someone else.

"Great," I said. "At this rate, we'll never get drinks."

"Um, excuse me ladies?" Alicia and I both turned to the voice, which belonged to the bartender. He had two drinks in his hands. "From the gentleman over there," He motioned with his head.

I took the drink, taking a sip. It was my favorite drink. I lifted my head to see who had sent it. Shock filled my entire body when I realized who it was. He raised his glass up in a cheers motion, and I responded the same way.

"Is that?" asked Alicia from behind me.

"Yeah." I nodded, turned to her. "That's Zayn."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiiii! So it's a short one, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to update tomorrow, so I just got this up in case. The big reunion is coming, I know I baited a little there. Haha, Thanks for the comments: thelovelyreader and Batman! I'd appreciate any feedback (: