Status: Bold Print on description

We're Complete Opposites But I Still Love You

Just a Game

"Jason."

I said sitting next to him on the couch in the livingroom.

"Yea?"

He stopped watching tv and looked at me.
I took a deep breath.

"Parker said something to me today. I want to know if its true."
"And what is that?" He looked confused and worried.
"Am I just.....another girl to you? Have you been planning this whole time to fuck me over?"

He sighed and looked away.

"I was?! SO, I'M JUST A FUCKING GAME TO YOU?! That is some fuckery there."

I said and stood up.

"You were at first."

I glared at him.

"What do you mean?"
"At first you were just the freak. The girl nobody liked. The blue haired girl. But then I got to know you. I got to understand your weaknesses and strengths. The issues you've gone through. The things you love. The things you hate. I got to really get to know you and I love it all. I felt the need to be there for you after your dad died. I wanted to be the one to wipe away your tears. I wanted to be the one you cried on for hours. Something about you drew me in and then I regretted ever treating you like that. I felt terrible. I still do. I don't know what i'm feeling. Never felt it before. I've never felt anything like it with anyone else. So i'm guessing its love. But i'm not sure. Just know that you're not a game to me anymore. You're much more than that. You are the reason I like coming home. I try to get home as fast as I can. Hell, I barly hangout with the guys anymore."

I smiled and walked ove rto him straddling his waist.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his.
His hands slid down to my hips kissing back.
I broke the kiss and rested my forehead against his looking into his eyes.

"You've got to protect me from Parker. He's jealous."
"What did he tell you?"
"He basically said you move from girl to girl. Once you fuck them you leave them for another girl."
"I would never do such a thing to such a beautiful, amazing girl such as yourself."

I smiled and pecked him on the lips.

"Teal, will you make me the happiest guy on earth by being my girlfriend?"

My smile faultered.

"Jason we talked about-"
"I know." He interrupted me. "What are you afraid of?"
"That i'll get fucked over. You'll dump me for someone prettier. You'll fuck me then leave."
"I will never do any of those things to you. You mean so much to me. I would sacrifice my friendship with my friends just to be with you. I think I love you..."

I couldn't help it.
He was perfect.
He apologized for being a dick.
He was sweet and he said I was beautiful.
I smiled and smashed my lips against him.
He smiled i to the kiss and broke it.

"Is that a yes?"

I lightly smacked his arm.

"Yes, duh."

He chuckled and I kissed him again.
I really liked kissing him....
♠ ♠ ♠
Im hoping I didnt make this happen too early...
If you have any ideas for upcoming chapter let me know.
KaeBug