Status: Bold Print on description

We're Complete Opposites But I Still Love You

I Can Wait

I stood up and unlocked the door.
I walke dto my bed and curled up in a ball in the middle letting the tears fall.
I felt the bed dip down and his arms were around me.
He hugged me against his chest.
He kissed my head.

"Im so sorry. I wish I could take those words back."

He whispered.
I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down.

"I miss him. My dad. He would usually be the one conforting me. I would always come home crying because of Stephanie or some fucking idiot who made fun of me or pushed me around. He would always tell me never to listen. That I was stronger than them. That I was beautiful not ugly or a freak. I believed him up until sophmore year. That's when he got sick."

A sob escaped my lips and he squeezed me and kissed my neck.

"He always told me to be strong. Dont let them get to you. It lasted. Im strong around Stephanie. But....not you....and I dont know why...."

I whispered the last part.
More tears slipped out as I thought about everything.

"I want you to know that I do care. So much. Ever since I saw that smile. Heard that laugh. Teal, you are absolutely the most beautiful girl i've ever met."

I turned over and looked at him.

"Those lips so full and plump. Your beautiful crystal blue eyes. Your rosy cheeks. I love it all."

Before I thought what I was doing I smashed my lips against his.
His hand slipped down to my waist.
He rolled us over so I was fully on top of him.
I smiled and broke the kiss.

"Thank you."
"For what?"
"The compliments. My dad is the only one who has said that to me. And I like you. I really do. I have for awhile but just ignored it. But I don't want this to happen yet. Mainly because I feel it's going too fast. I am unexperienced. And I feel I barely know you. I only know you can be an asshole but can be really sweet and caring. Thats it."
"Okay then we get to know eachother a little better. I can wait. I'd wait for you forever if I had to."
"Really?"

I began to blush and get butterflies.

"Yes, Teal."

He pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I'm willing to wait for you. I'm already falling. I cant get back up before hitting the ground hard."

I giggled.

"I like how you put that."

He kissed my nose and smiled.

"Your giggle is absolutely adorable. I love it."

I smiled and pecked him on the lips before rolling off of him.
He groaned as I stood.

"Where are you going?"
"Lets go make something in the kitchen."
"Like?"
"Fine if you come i'll make you a sandwhich."
"Yes!"

He shot up and followed me.
I smiled and shook my head making my way towards the stairs.

He was willing to wait for me.
He accepted the fact that i'm unexperienced.
I'm just worried that if we date he'll dump me for someone better....
♠ ♠ ♠
So I thought this was the way to go.
If you're wondering I was listening to Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy while making this up.
Comment(:
KaeBug