Status: Completed.

Secret Love and the Fastest Way to Happiness

Secret Love And The Fastest Way To Happiness THE E

ALEX'S P.O.V.

"Ay brah are you all packed?"
"Yeah, just about", i said switching the phone to the other ear.
"Hurry up, were gonna be at your house around 8 tomorrow."
"I know, ill be done by then."
"You better or im gonna tell your mom", he said in a whinny voice making me laugh.
"Alright Jacky ill talk to you later, let me finish up here", i said folding my clothes.
"Yeah fer sure, call me later brah. Well dont im gonna be with my lady friend."
"Alright, peace."
"Adios."
I just laughed and threw my phone down on the bed. I looked around my room trying to figure out what else i needed to pack. I walked over to my drawers and saw a stack of random Polaroids. I grabbed the stack and looked through them. High school all going throw my head as i flipped from picture to picture. I smiled and laughed at all the pictures of me and the guys. Then i got to a big pictures of Sam smiling. Then another picture of her. I kept going through pictures of her and me. She was the one for me, i knew it. The feeling in my stomach, the butterflies i always got. I needed her. I shoved the pictures in my bag, knowing that was the only way i could have her. As gay as that sounds. I laid in my bed listening to the mix cds she made me. I layed on my bed just looking around not sure what was going on with me. I felt like such a pussy. I looked down at my bracelet and sighed. I needed some air. I walked out of my room and saw my baby sister dancing and singing her room. My mom and dad cuddling on the couch watching her. I grabbed my hoodie and walked out the door. I walked down to the park and just sat there. My notebook in hand as i scribbled down the lyrics that were going through my head. The girl that was always in my head. Shes the voice inside my head, the reason why im breathing. I needed her.
"Yo Alex."
I turned around and saw Jack getting out of his car and walking down to me. He smiled and sat down next to me.
"Hey."
"Dude, you got it bad."
"I know."
"Does she know?"
"That girl knows how much i love her and she just plays with me. I hate it so much and i hate her at times. but with one little smile and i forgive her and everything seems perfect." I looked over at Jack and he had a grin and i couldnt hold in the laugh.
"That was so gay."
"I know, i cant help it."
"I know brah, its just so weird to see you like this. Youve always been in love with this girl."
"I know."
"I love how we say i know like a million times."
"Me too", i said laughing.
"Wanna ride home?" he asked as we felt the rain falling down on us.
"Please."
"Come on."
We walked to his car well more like run. We got to my house and i smiled and said ill see him tomorrow. I went inside and hung with the family. When i rested my head on my pillow i hoped i could get over her. I prayed to god that everything would work out.

SAM'S P.O.V.

I looked at the blinking clock. 2:30 blinking over and over again. I didnt get no sleep. Which was a unreassuringly thing. I brought it upon myself. Finally i just gave up and turned on my computer. I played my itunes letting say anything play. I smiled going through my pictures. Of course looking straight at Alex. Our pictures of us smiling and laughing. He was the only boy that could make me feel like this. Shit he is the only boy. I finally got restless and the tears were too much. The long tears streaming down my smiling face remembering all the memories. The rain falling outside was a little too cliche. I walked away from my computer and over to my vanity mirror. I looked down and saw a old box. I ran my fingers over it and opened it slowly. I looked down and saw a picture of me and all the guys. Jack, Alyssa and Zack making muscle men posses. Rian smiling with Kerrera. Then i looked at me and Alex dabbed straight in the middle smiling. His arm around me and looking at me. I smiled and looked down. I loved this badly made jewelry box that alex made in woodshop in like Sophomore year. I looked down and i saw this little piece of paper that was sticking out. I looked down investigating it, never noticing it before. I pulled it out and unfolded it. I saw Alex's messy hand writting. I smiled taking a seat at the edge of my bed.

Dear Sam,
Wow i cant believe im actually writting this right now. Please dont make fun of me cause i know this is like 80837 years of torture from you and the boys but i had to get something off my chest. Sam, your beautiful. Your the most amazing person i have ever met. I love the way you laugh and the way you curl your hair with your finger. I love your lame jokes and when you sing at the top of your lungs. The way you act like a thug. I love it all. I know you always say that you were never noticed, but ive always noticed you. Well more like i could never get you out of my head. You arent just Mark's girlfriend or whatever, your Samantha Renee Clark, the girl of my dreams. I see you for you and nothing else. I think im falling in love with you. And yeah thats it. I know im a major douche but i had to tell you. Well yeah bye.

<33
Alex
P.S. Burn this letter, seriously.

I couldnt handle the emotions that were going through me. I looked over at the clock at saw it was 730. I curse at the clock that seemed to go so fast all of a sudden. I jumped up and grabbed a jacket and put on some shoes. I didnt care that i was in little shorts and that i looked like a mess. I threw the note in my pocket. I couldnt find my keys and i frantically just said fuck it and ran outside. I ran down the street in the rain, chills feeling my body. I got to his street and threw my blury eyes i saw the van parked outside the house. I ran full speed. I saw Alex walking with his bags. Not noticing me speeding towards him. Finally he noticed me when everyone started back at me. It was like those cheesy movies that always brought a tear to my eye but secretly hid it from everyone.
"Sam, what are you doing?"
"I love you Alex."
"What?"
"I fucking love you Alexander William Gaskarth!"
I heard everyone laugh and just stare at us. I got closer to Alex and he looked at me with a grin. He grabbed me into a hug and his lips crashed into mine.
"I love you too."
"I love you i love you i love you", i said crying.
He smiled and wrapped his arms tighter around me and gave me another kiss.
"You have such great timing."
"I know right", i said kissing him.
"What made you -"
"The letter", i said still out of breathe and feeling the tears falling once again.
"The letter?"
"Sophomore year."
He just laughed and gave me a kiss. I heard clapping and cheer making me laugh into the kiss.
"Burn it", he said giving me baby kisses.
"Never, im so torturing you."
♠ ♠ ♠
yup thats it.
:)