Status: Completed.

Secret Love and the Fastest Way to Happiness

Secret Love And The Fastest Way To Happiness [30]

"Hey Sammy."
"Hey Rian", I said standing up a bit to get a oh so famous one armed hug. He kissed my forehead and then sat down in the seat in front of me. He picked up the menu and looked up at me with a smile.
"So whats up?"
"Nothing just wanted to have lunch with my best friend", i said smiling and then looking down at the menu.
"Uh huh, then whats up with the stalker texts?"
"Okay i need advice!"
"Whats up?" he asked laughing putting down the menus.
"Should I tell Alex?"
"Tell Alex what?"
"That I umloveahim."
"What?"
"That i love him", i said looking away.
"Its up to you Sammy. Its all up to you."
"Come on and just tell me what i should do."
"I cant, you have to make the decision yourself?"
"Whatever! What do you think Alex's going to say?"
"Everyone knows that hes in love with you. Its obvious, everyone sees it. What do you think hes going to say?"
"Dont love me, im gonna go fuck other girls on tour."
"Your an idiot."
"I love you too."
"Who doesnt", he said laughing.
We sat there talking and laughing. Catching up and just eating. We talked about old times and then about the tour. The places that theyre going, about the new van. How drunk theyre gonna get and how much he loves Kerrera and how much hes going to miss her again. I really wanted to have what they had. I know i could if i could be with Alex. But i dont know how that would last. Hes going on tour and im gonna be stuck here. But i dont want to be stuck with that what if? I think i made up my mind.
"I'm gonna head off to Kerrera's house."
"Nice, tell her to call me so we can go get our nails done."
"Alright", he said laughing; walking me to my car.
"Where are you heading to?"
"Alex's."
"Did you decided?"
"Yes."
"And?" he asked trailing the d.
"You didnt help me, so your gonna have to find out."
"Its like that huh?"
"Its like that puto."
"Well whatever you decide i love you Sammy and text or call me, okay?"
"Okay", i said laughing opening my arms for him.
He grave me a hug and a kiss on the top of my head. He walked away towards his car. I got in putting on my seatbelt taking my time. Giving myself more time to think. To decide for sure. I pulled up to his house and parked the car. i slowly took off the seat belt. I walked out of the car and straight up to the porch. I lifted my heavy hand and knocked on the door. I waited for an hour it seemed but in all reality it was a few seconds. The door flung open and the love of my life stood right there in front of me. No shirt with just his tight jeans on. His brown hair messy and going in all directions. I couldnt contain myself. I leaned in and kissed him. I felt his hands on my hips and then going up my back and behind my neck opening his mouth to deepen the kiss. I pulled away and smiled.
"Wanna come in?"
I just smiled and walked in and kept walking up the stairs and into his room. He walked in with a smile shutting the door.
"Home alone?"
He nodded. I smiled taking off my jacket and walking towards the door locking it. I leaned against the door with a smile.
"Do you want me?"
"Yes."
He grinned and got closer pushing his hips into mine. I felt his eyes searching through mine. I leaned in and he pulled back. He smirked at me knowing he was teasing me. I lopped my fingers through his belt lop pushing his hips into mine rather hard. He grunted as my lips started to softly suck and nibble on his skin. My teeth scrapping down his neck.
"Fuck baby", he groaned.
I felt his hard dick against me and I dont know what came over me. I dont know what he does to me. I'm so in love, so in lust with this boy.
"Fuck me", i said huskily into his ear.
He groaned pulling off my shirt and undoing my pants with an urgency. I did the same with him. He lifted me off the ground and slammed me against the wall. My legs wrapped around his waist. His hands gripping my butt just kissing my lips softly yet passionately. He walked over to the bed dropping me down and then crawling on top of me. I crawled back getting on my knees and him as well. I kissed his lips harder and harder. He pushed me on my back while his hands roamed my body.
"Samantha please", he said as i ran my fingers down his chest and under the elastic of his boxers. I pulled them down a bit holding him in my hand stroking softly. Then suddenly he couldnt take it anymore. I felt my underwear getting ripped off and his finger rubbing me softly making my toes curl.
"Alex."
He kept teasing me just rubbing softly.
"Ohh fuck stop", i yelled thrusting my hips trying to met with his fingers.
"Do you want it?" he asked bitting on my lower lip.
"Yes."
"Tell me what you want?"
"Alex just fuck me!"
He smiled and shoved his fingers into me. I felt a small amount of pleasure I wanted something else. I grabbed at him, bitting his lips.
"Baby make love to me."
He groaned and then settled himself in between my legs and with a thrust i was a goner. I could feel myself losing it. I closed my eyes moaning his name. He was the only guy who could make me feel like this. He was the only guy that made me moan like this. He was the guy for me.

"I love you Sam."
He whispered in my ear. I just closed my eyes pretending that i didnt hear it. He just sighed and wrapped his arms around me snuggling closer to me. I could hear his breathing shallowing and i could hear him falling asleep. I grabbed my phone and went down the contacts.

TO:RAIN MAN
I couldnt do it :(

I flipped it closed and turned my body around and wrapped my legs around him. I dont know if ill ever be ready to completely give my all to someone.