Status: active

Just Friends

01

Let me introduce myself. My name is Casey. I’m from Lake Worth FL. Moved to LA when I was 11. My mom and Denise knew each other because of their parents, and met some of my best friends who so happen to be the Jonas Brothers! My mom and Denise were friends when they were younger, because my grandma knew her mom, so they have been friends ever since. Once we moved out to LA and my mom met up with Denise, she introduced us to her husband Kevin Sr. their sons Kevin, Joe, Nick, and Frankie. My mom introduced my stepdad Ron, and my brother Dylan. Frankie and Dylan are super close like I’m close to Joe, Kevin, and Nick.

Now 6 years later were all still close its just Nick, Nick has a girlfriend named Emma. She’s the wicked witch! She is so mean to me. She literally bullies me all the time. She calls me a slut, whore, ho, stupid as fuck, ugly, fat as a whale, bitch. Nick doesn’t see what she does nor does he care about me anymore. He doesn’t look out for me like he used too. Joe and Kevin see what she does and they look out for me a lot more now since I let what she said to me a while ago and cut myself. The Jonas’ are having my family over, and the evil one Emma. I know Joe and Kevin won’t leave my side. Nor will my family or Kevin Sr. or Denise tolerate anything she says if she decides to start something with me.

I was already hanging out with Joe, Kevin, and his wife Danielle. When I first met her, we became close instantly. We’ve been close ever since. “You okay Case?” Joe asked worried. “I’m alright,” I answered. He didn’t look convinced, he dropped it. He knew I was now super afraid of Nick. Last time I confronted him about Emma he about chewed my ear out. He was yelling at me, and when I say yelling I mean yelling. After that I ran out of the house crying. He’s never and I mean never done that. And now I’m preparing myself for the worse. There was a knock on the door, and I sighed of relief. “Good afternoon Denise,” my mom said as she walked through the door. “Hello honey,” she said and hugged me. “Hey mom,” I replied.

Ten minutes later I heard the door open and laughter erupting. I looked over to Joe with a worried look. He said, “It’s going to be okay. Alright? I won’t let her hurt you again. Alright?” he said. All I could do was shake my head. He slung his arm around my shoulders and we left his room, and walked downstairs to face the worst. We all sat down, and grabbed hands and prayed. After we dug into the amazing food. “Denise, this food is amazing! Thank you for making it,” I said. “Casey, how many times do I haft to tell you call me mom? I’m like your second mom anyway, after your amazing mom here,” she said motioning to my mom.

“So Nick, how was your day?” Kevin Sr. asked. “Amazing. I took Emma here on a date, and had an amazing time,” he said. Emma looked over at me and smirked. Joe looked at me along with Kevin and Danielle. They looked worried when they looked at me. I just smiled, not giving Emma the satisfaction and response she wants. When she saw me smiling she rolled her eyes and got all into Nick like she didn’t know he was here before. My mom saw and stood. “Thank you Kevin Sr. and Denise for having our family over,” my mom said. Denise smiled, so did Kevin Sr.

“Thank you for coming over. I know my boys love having Casey and Dylan over,” She said. My mom smiled. Joe, Kevin, Danielle, and Frankie got up and hugged my mom and Ron. Nick just sat there. Emma rolled her eyes yet again. “Kim, can my best friend stay over tonight?” Joe pleaded. My mom laughed and said, “Yes, as long as Casey wants too,” my mom said looking over to me. I shook my head and said, “I’ll stay. If that’s alright with you Denise?” I asked. “Perfectly fine,” “thanks,” I replied.

Then Nick just had to say something. “Can Emma stay over too?” he asked. My eyes widened, and I looked over at Joe. “Honey, no she can’t, sorry,” Kevin Sr. said. “Seriously! How come Casey gets to stay, but Emma can’t! It’s not fare!” Nick said and got up making his chair fly back. “Whoa, whoa, whoa! Chill out little bro!” Joe said. “Nick, the reason why Casey gets to stay, is because she’s like family, and she’s just friends with you guys. Girlfriends. No, no, no. Not happening,” Kevin Sr. started. “Plus we have a full house, with Kevin and Danielle staying here also,” he finished.

Nick left with Emma, once they left I let out another sigh of relief. “I agree with Casey here,” Joe said. “I am so sorry about his behavior! He’s been like that ever since he and Emma got together! It’s tiring!” Kevin Sr. and Denise said. “It’s alright,” Ron said. “Well were going to head home. Casey have fun and be good!” my mom said. “I will. Thanks,” I said. They left and I went up to Joe’s room. He was in the bathroom so I made myself comfortable and lay on the bed. He came back in the room, smiled and went to his drawers. He threw me a shirt he knows I love and a pair of sweat pants he wears all the time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy. first chapter
Casey's outfit for the dinner. http://www.polyvore.com/dinner_at_jonas/set?id=56353606
Joe's pajama's he let Casey borrow. http://www.polyvore.com/bedtime/set?id=56406234