Status: active

Just Friends

02

That night I lay in bed cuddled up next to Joe. I know were not together, but this is something we’ve done since were kids. He’s my protector. We woke up at quarter to 10am, normal time to wake up if you’re Joe Jonas. “Morning monkey” Joe said. That’s his nickname for me, since I tend to hang on him like a monkey sometimes. More so when I’m asleep. “Morning Joey,” I replied. “Let’s go downstairs. My mom’s making pancakes this morning. She knows there your favorite!” Joe stated. “Alright,” I replied, and we walked downstairs into the kitchen.

Kevin Sr. was sitting at the table reading the paper. “Morning Casey, Joe,” he said. “Morning Kevin,” I said. “Morning dad,” Joe said. “Morning my babies,” Denise said. Making me giggle and say, “Morning mom,” I said. She stopped, and turned around. “Oh my goodness! Finally! You finally called me mom!” she exclaimed. Joe and Kevin Sr. laughed. “Joe, Casey. Sit, sit. Breakfast is almost done,” Denise said as Joe and I made our way over to the table. We ate, and went back to his room. He threw me some clothes I always have stored here.

We left the house before Nick woke up, so this way I won’t get an earful if he’s still pissed about yesterday. “Casey, I’m still sorry about Nick,” Joe admitted. “Joe, I told you it’s okay,” I replied. He looks relived, yet nervous. “Are you alright? You seem nervous and tense?” I asked. “Y-yeah I’m good,” he said. I didn’t believe it, but I let it go. Joe was driving the way to the mall. I guess he heard my mom’s and I’s conversation about how I needed new clothes, and throw a lot away and give to Good Will.

“Why are we here Joey?” I asked. “I know you need some new clothes, and I want to help you pick something out for tonight,” he said. “What do you mean tonight?” I asked. “W-well, I was w-wondering i-if y-you w-would go out w-with m-me t-tonight,” he stuttered. “Really!” I said excitedly. “Y-yes,” he said not looking up. I walked over to him, and said, “I would absolutely love to go out with you tonight!” I said. He smiled and hugged me. “C-can I kiss you?” he asked. “Absolutely,” he leaned in and attached his lips to mine. It felt like nothing else existed but Joe and I. I loved the feeling of his lips on mine.

We pulled away a few minutes later, and I looked around for a dress. Usually I don’t wear dresses, but this is a special occasion. After about ten minutes I found a beautiful blue dress that makes it to mid thigh, with sequence around the breast area. With heals, a black bag, light make-up, with wavy hair. “Here, hand me what you picked out,” Joe said. “No. I want to buy it!” I said. “Please, just hand it to me so I can pay for it!” he said. “You’re not going to give up are you?” I asked. “Nope,” Joe said smirking. Knowing he’s going to get his way. “Fine, here,” I said handing him the things I picked.

When we got back, I was not taken back to his room; I was pushed into his room. I had to get dressed the minute. When I finished getting ready hair done, and make-up on, I came downstairs, to see Joe standing there in a button up shirt with a red tie, and skinny jeans. To say he looked hot would be an understatement. “Wow! Casey, you look amazing!” Joe said. “You look handsome! And thank you,” I said. “You look stunning!” he said and grabbed my hand and kissed it. I blushed, and turned my head away from him. He took his thumb and moved my face to face him again. He was smiling from ear to ear. The feeling in my stomach was unbearable! I never knew he could do this to me! “You’ve always been cute when you blush,” he said, making me blush again.

“You know, you talk in your sleep?” he said smiling. “No I didn’t, because I was sleeping,” I said. “Ha, ha, ha. Very funny, but you said something one time,” “What did I say?” I asked. “Oh, nothing, just how you love me,” he started. Then started whispering in my ear saying, “And how you want me to make passionate love making to you,” he said, I gasped. “Oh my,” I managed to say. I kept shaking my head no, and he kept whispering in my ear saying “Yes,” “I am so, so, so sorry!” I said. “No, it’s alright. Not going to lie, I’ve thought about it,” he announced. “What? Making love to me?” I asked. “Yeah, but I know your 17 and I can’t,” he said. “Joey, don’t forget my birthday is in a couple days, I’ll be 18, and I know you made that promise to God,” “You did too,” he said.

“I know, but I think I’m ready,” I admitted. “Really!” he asked. I shook my head. He kissed me, and we left. We headed to Red Lobster for our date. “Thank you for taking me, and buying this outfit,” I said. “You’re welcome, it was my pleasure,” he started. “Let’s go, I’m tired, and we should go to bed,” he finished. “I agree,” I said. We drove back, and we took showers, brushed our teeth, and went to bed. I cuddled into his side, and he wrapped his arms around me. And I fell asleep peacefully in his arms once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like chapter 2!!! let me know!
heading to the mall with Joe: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56465911
What she bought for the night: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56467646