Status: active

Just Friends

05

I woke up the next morning in Joe’s arms. My favorite place to wake up. All the memories from last night flooded back into my mind, and I smiled. I looked over at Joe, and saw him wake up. “Good morning beautiful.” He said, and kissed me. “Morning handsome.” I replied. “I had an awesome time last night.” He said. “So did I. besides this ring, that was the best birthday present!” I said.

He grinned from ear to ear, and sat up. “I’m going to go take a shower. Alright?” I asked. “How about I come too. My beautiful fiancée?” he asked. “Fine, come on.” I said, and wrapped the sheet around me and walked into the bathroom, to meet Joe. “He was already in the shower when I walked in. I stripped of the sheet, and got in with him. He wasn’t paying attention, so I wrapped my arms around his waist, and rested my chin on his shoulder. “Turn around.’ He said. I did as told and turned.

He put shampoo in my hair, and moved so I could rinse it out. And I put shampoo in his hair. It was harder for me since I’m so short, so he got down on his knees, so I was standing over him, and put it in his hair. He stood and rinsed it out, then turned to me. He looked me up and down and said, “Man your beautiful!” he exclaimed. I blushed and said, “You don’t look to bad yourself Mr. Jonas.” I said and smiled. “You don’t look to bad Mrs. Jonas.” He said. I blushed and said. “I’m still a McDuffie.”

“Not for long!” he said and kissed me. We finished up in the shower and got out. Joe being Joe came up behind me when I didn’t know and tore the towel that was wrapped around me off. I screamed and went to grab something to cover myself up, but Joe was too quick and came and hugged me. “Why’d you do that to me?” I asked. “Because I didn’t like the towel.” He said smiling. “Why didn’t you like the towel? What did the towel ever do to you?” I asked. “Covered you up! That’s my job.” He exclaimed.

“Oh, Joe. You’re so random!” I said. He smirked and took his towel off also. I wasn’t paying attention to what he was doing I was staring into his golden brown orbs. I suddenly felt him inside me. I moaned, and Joe picked me up and walked to the bed. He lied me down and kept thrusting into me. “JOE! Joe…. Faster!” I moaned. He smirked and did as told. He moaned and kept up the pace.

About an hour or two later we both released and came off our high. He pulled out and laid next to me. “That. Was. Amazing.” I said in between breaths. “I. Love. You. Casey.” He said breathing hard. “I. Love. You. Too. Joe.” I said and kissed him. “What do you want to do today?”
he asked breathing finally back to normal.

“Anything.” I said. He leaned over and kissed me and said, “What about what we were doing?” he asked. “I would love to, but how about we do something else.” I said. He pouted, but understood. “Joe, I would love to do it again, but I’m sore. Down there.” I said. “Oh, okay. I get it. Let’s do something fun!” he said excitedly. “What do you have in mind?” I asked. “How about we look for a place for us?” he asked.

“That’s a perfect plan Joe!” I said excitedly. So we packed everything up, and went on our journey to find ourselves a house. After a couple houses we found the perfect one! http://www.polyvore.com/house/set?id=57957595#stream_box. That’s the house we chose. He brought me home, kissed me goodnight, and then went home himself. We’ve got to get a goodnight sleep, since we will be packing tomorrow!
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoy!!! hope you like the house also. let me know!!!