Status: active

Just Friends

04

I woke up this morning to my mom, Ron, and my brother Dylan in my room singing ‘Happy Birthday’ with a cake lit with the number ‘18’ on top. “Thank you guys!” I said, and hugged all three of them. “Get ready, because the Jonas’ are coming over, and were spending the whole day at Disney Land!” my mom said excitedly. “Alright.” I said. Motioning them to get out so I can change. I changed into http://www.polyvore.com/disney/set?id=57879676#stream_box. Went light with the makeup like usual. I walked downstairs and saw the Jonas’ plus Emma on the couch. I groaned not happy to see her. Kevin and Dani sent me apologetic glances. Joe got up and kissed me. “Happy Birthday baby!” he said excitedly. “Thank you.” I replied. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASEY!” came from Frankie, Denise, Kevin Sr. Kevin and Dani. “Thanks.” Denise hit Nick. “Happy birthday.” He muttered. Almost not audible. Emma just sat there and did the same thing as me. She just turned 17.

We piled into the car, and drove to Disney Land. We got there about an hour and a half later. We walked up to the entrance. Got our tickets. I know I’m 18 now, but I just love Disney! Not just because my fiancé was on it either. Since it was 12:30 the parents decided us “Kids” need food. The only kids here are Dylan, Frankie, and Emma. But, she will have a shit fit if you bring it up. Don’t ask how I know, just trust me. Joe grabbed my hand and started walking. He slung his arm around my shoulders. I put my arm around his waist. “You know your 18 and you look like it’s your first time here!” he said laughing. “Don’t hate appreciate.” I replied. I tried not to laugh at my response, but I failed miserably. “Man, this is why I love you Casey!” he said. “I love you too, Joey.” I cuddled into him. “Okay monkey, we haft to go inside the restaurant.” He said. “Wow, it’s been a couple weeks since you’ve called me that!” I said

“I know. You’ve never given me a chance to call you that.” He said. “Aw, Joey. Don’t be sad!” I replied making him laugh and kiss me. “Well, it’s about time you showed up.” Frankie said and walked over to me. Pulled a flower out of his pocket and said, “This is one of your presents from me.” He said. “Aw Frankie! Thank you!” I said and kissed his cheek, and took my seat next to Joe. He leaned over and said, “Looks like Frankie’s got a crush on you, love.” He said smiling. “Okay, maybe he does, but my heart belongs to you and only you.” I said, making him blush. Me being me said, “I made Joe blush again! Score!” everyone looked at me, and laughed. Making Joe blush more. “Aw Joey. You’re so cute when you blush.” I said. Emma looked at me with pure disgust. I decided I’ve had enough. “Emma, can you stop sending me damn glares like you want me dead! I mean seriously I know you’re jealous you’re not 18 yet, but I mean seriously. I’m trying to have a nice night with people who matter the most to me. And having you here is ruining that. No offence Nick.” I finally got that off my chest. Emma looked like a deer in headlights.

“Casey, what the hell is wrong with you?!” Nick half said half yelled. “Putting my feelings out in the open. That’s what. Nicholas Jerry.” I shot back. “You know what, mom, dad, Kim, Ron. I’m sorry I can’t deal with the birthday bitch over here. Emma and I are leaving.” He said and left. I just sat there completely stunned. I finally processed what happened and got up and ran to the bathroom, and cried. I heard the door open. I didn’t bother to look up. I felt familiar arms wrap around me. “Shhhh, it’s okay.” He said. I clutched onto him. Afraid he’d leave too. I cried for a good three minutes. “You okay?” he asked. I shook my head no. “Come ‘ere.” He said and brought me into a hug. We didn’t let go for a couple minutes. I got a grip on myself, and walked back to the table with Joe. I overheard, “I’m so sorry! Nick just ruined her birthday didn’t he?” Denise asked. “Maybe, but she has Joe, and all of us, so I wouldn’t worry.” My mom said. “Hey.” I said and sat down. “You okay?” everyone was looking at me. I nodded yes. Joe eyed me, and I mouthed “I’ll tell you why later.” He nodded and focused on what Kevin was saying. Dani came over to me and said. “I think Nick is PMS’ing that’s why he got so angry.” She said making me laugh.

We spent the rest of the day in Disney. Once we got home, I told my mom I was going to stay at the Jonas’ tonight. She said okay, and I walked over there. Denise opened the door, and hugged me, and motioned me to go to Joe’s room. I walked in to his room. He was on the phone. He didn’t see me or hear me yet. When he saw me his eyes lit up and told the person he was talking to he had to go. “Hello beautiful.” He said. I blushed and said, “I’m not beautiful, I’m a mess.” I said honestly. “Casey. Please forget him tonight okay?” he asked. “alright.” I replied. He leaned in and kissed me. He pulled away and said, “I was talking to my mom and dad when we first got home. They think it would be perfect if we got a place together, since we are engaged.” He said. “I really like that idea!” I said. “Really?” he asked. “yeah.” I said and kissed him. “Awesome! I was also thinking, since were engaged, that we could, you know.” He asked shyly. “Here?” I asked. “No, no, no. at a hotel, or we can wait for them to leave in the morning and do it here.” He said. “Well, it would easier at a hotel, since there’s no way anyone can get in unless you have a key.” I said. “Hotel?” he asked. “Hotel.” I replied.

We said goodbye to the Jonas’ and went to a hotel. He didn’t tell me he booked a five-star hotel. “Joe, this looks expensive.” I said. He chuckled, and said, “Your worth it, and don’t worry I have the money for it. Aright?” he asked. We went up to the room. Put the bags down. My mom didn’t know but I bought an outfit from Victoria’s secret, to wear for this moment. We put the ‘Do not disturb’ sign up. Joe went to the bed, and I went into the bathroom to change into http://www.polyvore.com/first_time/set?id=57885660#stream_box. I walked out of the bathroom to see Joe in just his boxers. The look that crossed over his face was priceless! The only word that came out of his mouth was, “Wow!” he said. “Like?” I ask kind of self conscious. “Love.” He said I smiled as he kissed me. it started to get intense he picked me up so my legs were around his waist. He led us to the bed, and you can figure out what amazing thing happened next.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like it.