Status: New and Active!

My Perfect Mistake

Prologue

I took my grades extremely serious, I was never the kind of student to slack off. I wasn't a school obsessed geek but, I had a plan on what I wanted to do with my life and I needed to do well in High School to acheive that plan.

My best friend Kiley, on the other hand; her and I are not alike. Kiley doesn't really care about where her grades are going, her social life is basically her whole life. Kiley passes but, she barely passes. That doesn't mean that I don't love her, she's been my best friend for years and she's an amazing best friend. Although, if it wasn't for Kiley I wouldn't be standing in my bathroom right now waiting for a little white stick to tell me my future.

It all started on Saturday night;

My books were open and scattered in front of me, I was really concerned for the Econ test that our teacher was having us take first thing Monday morning but, of course Kiley was more focused on the major party of the weekend. I tended to stay away from the party scene just because it's too much of a risk half the time.

My phone went off, shaking my whole desk and also startling me in the process.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Lina it's your bestie."

"Kiles, you know I'm studying."

"It's Saturday, the test is on Monday. Why are you such a nerd?"

"Kiles, this test is really important so I'm studing a few days ahead so I don't cram the night before."

"It's a college party! You have to be my wing man and go!"

"Kiley, you're my best friend but I am not going to a College party tonight. I have a major Econ test tomorrow!" I was already burried in books at my desk as it was, there was no way I had time for a party tonight.

"Lina! Come on! I don't wanna go alone, you have to come with me!" Kiley's voice was becoming slightly nauseating with her constant begging.

"Kiley, this Econ test is worth 40% of our grade." My hands began rubbing my temples as I tried my best to say no to her but, every part of me wanted to say yes.

"Lina, take a break! The test isn't until Monday, you can study tomorrow. Enjoy your Saturday!"

"Fine! I'll pick you up but, if it sucks then I'm leaving."

"Alright, love you!" Kiley quickly hung up the phone causing me to breathe out a gigantic sigh.

I quickly changed really quick and made myself somewhat presentable before heading out to Kiley's house.

Sadly, tonight would be the night that changes my life but, of course how was I supposed to know?
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is new and it's allot different than most of my stories so please let me know what you think guys(=