Status: still working.

We Only Die When We Stop Trying

"Wait, the fridge??"

**xxXXGerardXXxx**
I showed up at the door, 10 minutes later. I was nervous as shit. Brendon went home to spend time with his boyfriend. I hesitated to knock, so I settled with pacing the porch a few times. It was a small house. Enough for two. I walked up again, and put my hand to the door. Just as I was about to knock the door opened, revealing the beautiful face of my bartender. He looked confused, then happy. "Well, hello." He said as sensually as he could without laughing. I raised an eyebrow. "Why are you laughing? " I asked as he let me in. "There's this look. When a guy sees dick. And you have this look." I laughed and shook my head. "Hah hah hah..... no you see I'm single." I mentioned, hoping he'd say the same. "So am I, doesnt mean you can't see some dick." He winked. I smiled, "So I get to see dick?" Gerard laughed, an adorable sound from his belly. "Maybe, depends on whose it is." Gerard sat down on a light blue couch. I looker around like a kid in a candy store. There were so many..... condoms and sex toys. Like, everywhere was an understatement. And Gerard didn't seem ashamed at all. I walked to the kitchen, pulled open a drawer, and the first thing I saw was a condom and a vibrator. I chuckled. "You certainly have a collection of these?" I said holding up the vibrator. "Its not mine. Its my brother's and his girlfriend's and boyfriend's." He replied. "Open relationship?" I asked as I put it back in its drawer. Gerard walked up behind me, still wearing those unbearably skinny pants. He hugged me from behind, "So...... what do you wanna do?" He asked, with his breath hitting a soft spot on my neck. I smiled and turned around, so I could face him. He lifted me up onto the counter and pulled me close to him. My hands started to sweat. "Oh shittt...." I whispered. "Calm down," Gerard whispered back as he moved his gorgeous face closer. He layed his forehead against mine. "Just let me know when to stop." I nodded and he kissed me. I instantly melted in his arms. His kiss was just...... amazing. So filled with passion, needing a release. He wrapped his hands in my hair and I put my hands on his stomach, slowly trailing my way up. He shivered under my touch. I smiled and snaked my tongue into his mouth. He moved his hands to the seem of my shirt, and ripped it off. I readjusted myself and notcied my shirt was literally in pieces on the floor. "I have to wear shirts I don't like around you, don't I?" Gerard nodded absent-mindedly, with his hands still roaming my body. I smiled and pressed my lips to his. He started to slowly kiss down my stomach, leading down to my pants. I shivered and leaned my head back, hitting it on the cabinets. Gerard unbuckled my belt and pulled down my pants, finally freeing my aching boner. I laughed. "What's so funny?" Gerard whispered. "I'm excited." I whispered back. Gerard licked the tip of my cock, "I can really tell." I shivered. He licked my head again, moving his tongue in swirls. Gerard looked up at me, smiled, and took the head of my cock in his mouth. I gasped. Gerard waited a second and went deeper. After a little bit he took me entirely, and I moaned through my teeth. I entangled my hands in his hair. Gerard pulled his head up and kissed me. "Kinky." I mumbled. "Oh yeah? How?" Gerard replied as he put his hand on my cock. "I've never kissed a person right after they went down on me."
"Well...." Gerard started," you taste like candy, so I don't see why you complain."
"I'm not complaining. Like I said, kinky." Gerard laughed at that. He started to pump my cock slowly, agonizingly slowly actually. Gerard kissed me again and went down to continue sucking the tip. I started moaning again. My stomach started to clench up, "Damn babe,. Your fucking awesome!" I said through breathless panting. "I'm almost there..." I moaned. Gerard pulled up again, "I have a fantastic idea." I gave him a confused look, "What is it?" Gerard flicked his eyes to the fridge and back at me with a grin. My eyes widened. "In the fridge?"
Gerard nodded eagerly, "Yea." I shrugged, "Kinky."
Gerard went back down again. He licked around my base, slowly drawing his tongue to the tip. I moaned loudly. Gerard put my whole cock in his mouth, and started licking me like a really long lollipop. I growled, "Oh God babe!" My stomach convulsed, sending cum down Gerard's throught. He swallowed every drop.