Status: Complete

Jeah, Whatever

[nine]

[Natalie]

Ideally I was suppose to wake up bright and early to get the plane back to my father so he could jet off.

Needless to say, things did not go ideally.

I woke up to my phone ringing and groggily answered.

“Natalie, the plane was suppose to be here 30 minutes ago and you’re answering the phone, what’s going on?” My dad said in a pissed off voice. I looked at the clock.

I was six hours off schedule. Six.

“Oh dad, I’m so sorry, the hotel room is dark and I must have forgotten to set the wakeup service, what can I do?” I asked sitting up, Ryan began to stir in his sleep as I reached for my purse and clothes from last night.

“Nothing, when you didn’t answer the first time, I called the pilot and told him if you weren’t there in two hours to jet off without you. Now I’m two hours behind but you’re stuck on a public airline, consider others next time you don’t stay according to schedule,” he snapped hanging up. I threw my phone down and fell back in bed.

I hated disappointing my dad more than anything.

I looked over at Ryan. He was hugging a pillow tightly, as he inhaled deeply.

He would be deep asleep when I wanted to talk to him....or more.

I couldn’t go back to sleep either. I had too many thoughts running through my head and the fact that I really did disappoint my dad had really gotten to me.

Unable to sit still either, I got up and swiped Ryan’s hotel key and decided to wander around the establishment.

“Natalie?” I heard a familiar voice ask in a shocked tone. I turned and saw Conor standing in the hall.

“Oh, hey,” I said nonchalantly.

“What are you doing in Vegas? In Ryan’s shirt. Once more. I’m beginning to think you don’t own your own clothes,” he said awkwardly. I had forgotten that I didn’t change. I shrugged and owned my appearance.

“I was here on business,” I said, ignoring his chopped up sentence.

“Sexual business,” he grinned.

“What are you doing out here?” I asked changing the subject.

“I came to wake Ryan up. Cullen and I are both in my room hanging out and we’re waiting for him so we can leave,” Conor said.

“Leave Vegas?” I asked.

“No, we’re doing a party on the rooftop. Pool rooftop that is,” he said as if he were James Bond or something.

And let me tell you, Conor is not James Bond.

“Oh well, he’s still sleeping,” I said, hoping he’d let the boy sleep.

“All he does is sleep when we’ve been traveling lately. We go to California, he works and then passes out, he never goes out with us that much. We always take pleasure in the rare moment when he will go out with us,” he sighed.

It made me happy to know Ryan wasn’t going out because it meant Ryan also wasn’t whoring around.

I rolled my eyes and put Ryan’s key in the card reader.

“You’re turning him into a boyfriend and it’s messing me up,” he said to me seriously. I looked at sleeping Ryan and smiled a little.

Maybe we were two very screwed up people but maybe Ryan was changing and trying to do what he could. So maybe, I should also try to change a little too and give him some more credit.

I sat down on Ryan’s side of the bed and gently stroked his hair. He began to stir in his sleep a little and slowly open his gorgeous blue eyes.

“Good morning, baby,” he said sleepily.

Baby? Well that was new.

I bent down and placed a light kiss on his lips. He quickly kissed me firmer and pulled me on top of him, his hands finding rest on my ass as he squeezed.

“Hello? I’m right here!” Conor made his presence known.

“Get out,” Ryan snapped.

“Dude, we have places to be,” he tried to reason with Ryan.

“Natalie’s here. She’s like, FINALLY here, unless you can fill the needs she can, get the hell out,” Ryan told him seriously, I got up off of Ryan and he groaned angrily.

“You have a rooftop pool party to attend, Ry, we can hang out later. Besides, I need to look up flights now,” I said, grabbing my dress. I began to unbutton Ryan’s shirt when he grabbed my arm to stop me.

“Not in front of the children,” he said looking over to Conor, who was trying to get a glimpse at my breast.

“You’ve seen my sister, I’m sure it’s not that different,” I said as he looked down awkwardly.

“Whatever, we don’t have later, Nat, and why would you take a public flight, that’s so, well public?” He said a little disgusted by the fact I’d get on a public plane. I looked at him slightly dumbfounded.

It’s not like Ryan was from money all his life. I didn’t get the hatred for a normal plane.

“I don’t have the plane, it took off without me,” I shared.

“Cool, so stay with us, we’ll detour to Manhattan,” he smiled.

“I have to get back to work, people are expecting me to be places,” I tried to reason with him.

“Yeah and people were expecting me like an hour ago and I’m still in bed, trying to hook up with you,” he smirked. I pulled away.

“Because you said it like that, hook up with yourself, come on Conor, I’ll get dressed in your room and you can tell me all about your travels,” I said, linking arms for Conor as I left Ryan in complete shock. I blew a kiss before my final walk out.

“You really just left him in some intense frustration,” Conor laughed.

“Why intense?” I asked.

“He hasn’t had sex in, six weeks?” Conor said, trying to count the weeks back.

The boy lacked some intellect but nonetheless, I liked him okay.

But he brought me even more assurance that Ryan has been true to his word to me. I began feeling bad for all the distrust and thoughts of how I would potentially hurt Ryan if he hurt me first.

I felt like a pathetic school girl.

“Well I haven’t either, do I not have needs, Conor?” I asked when we got in his room. There, I took off Ryan’s shirt and put on my dress from last night, not really concerned the eyes that were glued to me.

“Uh, I guess you do but Natalie, this is Cullen, Cullen, Natalie, Ryan’s uh, I don’t know what you are to Ryan,” he said once again stammering a little over his words.

“Oh Natalie! The girl Ryan talks about a bit more than his mother. Great to meet you,” he extended his hand once I was fully dressed.

I was about to speak up and continue to go on my soapbox about having needs as a woman when the door clicked and Ryan busted in and pulled me on his lap.

“Ryan, you’re like not dressed for a pool party,” Conor pointed out as Ryan was in nicer clothes.

“I’m not going if Natalie’s not,” he said simply. I looked at him in the eyes.

“I need to get back to work,” I reminded.

“Natalie would you please live a day for yourself,” he begged, “and after, I can show you just how much I missed you,” he whispered to me. I bit down on my lip and thought for a moment.

“Okay but I have to leave tomorrow,” I said, Ryan and I stood to our feet to go.

I had to buy pool party clothes. Which meant a non skanky bathing suit in short notice.

I took a car to the shopping facilities and found a simple bandeau bathing suit from the Victoria Secret as well as a simple cover dress. I swung by my hotel to check out and grab my other essentials before I went and put my things back at Ryan’s.

I sent Ryan ahead without me and took my time to shave and prepare for the pool party he and his teammates were throwing/going to. Putting on my swimsuit and overthrow dress, I took a car to the hotel where the pool was to meet the guys.

This would be a fun party.

[Ryan]

I loved that I was “hosting” a pool party that I had nothing to do with. All I had to do was show up, chill and maybe smile for a photo or two. Conor was already hitting on some fans who made their way in and Cullen was talking to some girls on floats, threatening to tip them over as they screamed and giggled.

I shook my head and took a drink from my beer. In mid sip, I almost spilled my beer all over myself as Natalie came in.

She was a girl who was sure of herself but didn’t demand limelight or attention. Her dress was a striped little getup and her hair was braided to the side. She was beautiful. She clearly outshone any of the girls who were already here.

I stood up and went to meet her. I saw her glance over at my body and gave her a smirk as she checked me out. She did that little lip bite, causing me to lose it a little bit.

“Well you look pool ready,” I grinned.

“You look okay,” she joked back at me, pretending to be unimpressed by what she clearly enjoyed. She sat her bag down on a chair and slowly lifted her dress over her head and let it drop on her chair.

She wore a simple black bathing suit. One that could keep a guy guessing but kept me hungering for more. Knowing what she looked like underneath and thinking about it was driving me crazy.

“Shall we take a swim?” I asked, trying to look at her eyes but I was instead fixated on her breasts.

It had been a long time for me.

“Only if you look at my face,” she said, clearly catching me checking her out.

“You like it,” I grinned. She rolled her eyes and took my hand as we got into the pool. Natalie led me into the water and when we were waist deep, she wrapped her arms around my neck.

“It’s been too long,” she said, staring at me in the eyes. I looked into her bright hazel eyes, nodding my head in agreement.

My hands rested on her waist as I led her against the pool wall.

“Oh my gosh, Ryan Lochte! Is this your girlfriend?!” A girl screamed from the float. I looked to Natalie who shrugged.

“Something like that,” I told her.

“So you’re still available?” She questioned.

“Not even,” I said, not taking my eyes off Natalie as she leaned forward to give me a caring kiss.

I pulled her body into mine and kept kissing her. My hands desperately wanted to gravitate to her chest but I knew we were in public and Natalie isn’t that girl.

No, she’s a girl I respected.

“So my little fish, are you going to impress me in this pool or what?” She asked as she pulled away.

“That would be inappropriate,” I said very seriously. Natalie rolled her eyes.

“I did that in London though, it’s my vacation,” I said as she swam deeper into the water and I followed.

“200 IM, go,” she said as she reached the wall and pushed off quickly staying under as long as she could before going into her fly stroke.

I was thoroughly impressed that Natalie knew what she was doing. I saw her hit the other end of the pool (that wasn’t even close to Olympic size) before I pushed off to swim to the other side.

I didn’t bother going fast. I just swam leisurely for the love of the water. Which felt nice, for once.

I soon came up for air when I saw Natalie smiling as she watched me do a slow breast stroke, I finished and pinned her against the wall once again.

I didn't even bother to finish this fake 200 IM we were doing.

“I won,” she smiled.

“I let you,” I grinned back at her. Natalie wrapped her legs around my waist and I grabbed onto her ass.

“It’s okay, I’ll let you win tonight,” she was turning me on minute by minute.

“Why not just let me win right now?” I suggested. Natalie looked at me and cocked her head to the side.

“I think, Ryan, that I’m pretty wet,” she whispered into my ear. I shuddered a little. Natalie pulled away from my grasp and slyly hopped out of the pool. She went and grabbed her towel and wiped her legs off slowly and slipped back on her cover up. I watched as she made eye contact with me, smiled, and walked away and out of sight.

I quickly jumped out of the pool, not caring that I was dripping wet or that people were expecting Ryan Lochte to do something crazy. I ran out and found her walking towards the penthouse of the hotel we were at, opening the door, lightly shutting it behind her. I ran and caught it before it could close all the way.

“Ryan,” she said, about to use more sly words, but I shut her up. I pressed my lips roughly against hers and picked her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I didn’t care that we were soaking wet from the pool as I placed her down on the bed, head already slightly hitting the headboard. She looked at me, waiting for my next move.

I crawled my way up to her and kissed her neck roughly and began to fumble with her bathing suit top. I untied it and unhooked it from behind. She took my swim trunks and slid them down with her toes. I gently sat her up so I could remove her dress and let her top fall to the side so she was left only in her bottoms.

I kissed down to her stomach, massaging her breasts as I went and swiftly pulled her bottoms off.

Six weeks. It had been six weeks since I had seen her. It had been six weeks since I had any sort of sexual relations with a woman, let alone a mere kiss. I had waited for this for six weeks.

Natalie grabbed my hands with her own and brought me up to her face.

“Go,” she demanded, not wanting me to wait. And I didn’t want to wait either. I fumbled around beside her, looking for protection.

“Just go, I have it,” she groaned out. I looked to her and she was clearly ready to go even more than I was.

Without much hesitation, I crashed my hips into hers, feeling her every muscle wrap around me. As she moaned, I felt the vibrations ever so greatly against me, causing me to push harder and faster.

Sex had never felt this way to me before.

“Natalie,” I panted out, she was holding onto the headboard as I made her hit her head against it repeatedly as I kept crashing into her.

“Fuck, Ryan! Almost,” she screamed out. I pushed for us both, I allowed her to just lay as I grinded my way inside of her, loving every moment and touch that I was sensing.

We locked our eyes with one another as we both hit our peeking points. I slowly rode her out and fell beside her. I looked into her eyes as she pulled herself into me.

“Just be with me,” I blurted out.

“Ryan, I’m with you,” she assured.

“No, like, be with me, be my girlfriend. No more games, no more miscommunicating. Let’s just be real with each other, Nat. Let’s do this,” I said. She didn’t take her eyes off of me. I could see her reservations but I hope she saw my confidence.

“And if we don’t work out?” She questioned.

“Then at least we tried, I don’t want to wonder anymore,” I said.

She looked at me for a moment. All this fear crept in, what if she didn’t want to try? Would I be willing to sacrifice things like my mom always warned me of? What if I did fail as a man? Then Natalie smiled and said the word “okay” and suddenly all my fears went away.

Here goes nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
work hasn't allowed me to post so much and this was written over a span of a few days...sorry guys.