Status: okay so here is what i've been working on, it's not even close to done. but it will continue for a long time.

My Protector

New Faces, Same Impala

I was expecting to be on the rack to be honest, or total blackness. I mean I was numb for a while and suddenly I found myself in a fucking flied. The flied was empty and surrounded completely by trees. As I turned around to look more I saw a figure just standing there, I blinked. It was chuck.

“Chuck?” I asked uncertainly.

“Kind of, well I’m actually God.”

“Oh my gosh, I slept with God.” I mumbled freaked out.

He chuckled and approached me closer.

“It’s okay Cayden that was Chuck. Chuck is a part of me. All prophets are, except you my dear.” He said guiding me to a bench.

“What do you mean?” I asked looking at him while playing with my hands.

“Your father sold his soul when you were five, that’s why he passed when you were fifteen. He wanted his little girl to be special. So special in fact he made you a prophet. He didn’t know there was already one in effect at this time, so that’s why you drew instead of wrote. Demons couldn’t give the power fully only I could. I saw what was going to happen and I made you the second prophet. I knew you would be key later in your life. But when you sold your soul to be normal, a demon no matter how strong cannot take away what I gave you. I imprinted your soul with your prophetic powers. “

“So, no matter what I will always be a prophet?”

“Yes, and I want to thank you for saving my son. He loved you greatly.”

“It wasn’t a question when I saw what was going to happen. I love Gabriel, and I would do it again if it meant saving him again.” I said seriously looking him in the eye no doubt in my voice.

He smiled.

“That’s what I wanted to hear child. I’m afraid he is going to need you. He will recognize your soul. Good luck Cayden.” He said before touching my forehead.

I was in that float-y space again. Then I blinked as I found myself on the ground somewhere. I sat up and looked at my hands, the nails were painted a light shade of purple and seemed more delicate then what they used to be. I looked at my body; I was average build, wearing dress pants and a light blue blouse. I went to run my hands threw my hair as I stood up. I almost screamed. All my hair was gone. It was cut like a boy’s.

I searched my pockets and found a wallet. I pulled out an id. The name was Mary Margret Blanchard. Age 26, black hair, green eyes, lived at 3452 west rabbit lane, in a town in Maine. There was blood I noticed on the blouse but no wound. God must of put me in a body that it’s soul moved on. I wandered into a town that was three miles away from the flied after I shed the bloody blouse for the tank top underneath.

I was in South Dakota, so that was a great sign and only an hour from Bobby’s. I hailed a cab, and used the money in the women’s wallet I’m occupying. We pulled in and I paid the man. I walked up to the door and knocked.

“Who is it?” I heard a gruff reply.

“It’s Cayden.” I was surprised at how soft my voice was now.

“Nice try demon, Cayden is dead.” I heard Dean say.

“I really am though, jeez Dean-o stop being a bitch and let me in.” I swore.

They opened the door and I got a face full of holy water. I spit it out and rolled my eyes.

“Not a fucking Demon idijits.” I said stepping in passed the devils trap.

I felt a blade slice me.

“Not a shifter either, guys it’s really- holy fuck Bobby you’re walking!” I started by the fact Bobby was standing.

“Hey Muttonheads, are we going or….” I heard Gabe say before stopping dead.

“Hey Gabe.”

He blinked and slammed me against a wall. I grunted at the impact as he eyed me like I was fake.

“You are not her, you can’t be she died in my fucking arms.”

“I am real, I’m Cayden Riddell. I have my soul still.”

“How are you here?” he whispered.

“You’re dad works in mysterious ways.” I said before he crushed me to him.

I was pulled from Gabe to Bobby, in a hug then looked at Dean.

“Dean.”

“Cay, look I’m sorry if i-“ he started.

“Hey no chick flick moments right?” I said with a slight smile on my lips, before he pulled me in a hug.

“Where’s Sam?”

“He said yes.”

“no. no that’s-why?” I mumbled.

“So Kid, do you know when the big show down is going to be?” Bobby asked.

“No, but Chuck will, let me call him. “ I said holding my hand out for a phone.

Dean handed me a phone.

“Mistress is that you?” I heard Chucks shaky voice say.

“No, it’s me.” I said moving away from everyone.

“Cayden, glad to see you found your way back to them. No need to be awkward my dear. It’s just me.” I heard God’s voice sound cocky.

“I can see where Gabe gets it now. The boys were wondering where the final scene is happening.” I said rolling my eyes.

“At sunrise tomorrow in a cemetery in; Lawrence Kansas. Better get moving.” He said before hanging up.

“Well?” Dean asked.

“We have to get moving, it’s in Lawrence Kansas at sunrise, tomorrow.” I said grabbing a knife off the table.

“Oh no cupcake, you are not going anywhere!” Gabriel protested.

“I don’t have a fucking choice, I have to be there, but you have to stay here I’m sorry, but I cannot risk losing you again to the dick of a brother you have. “ I said looking at him.

“Cay-“ I cut him off by walking out of the house, grabbing holy oil on my way out the door and pouring a quick circle before throwing the bottle away.

“Cayden stop, you can’t go.” Gabriel said stepping out of the house and into the circle in the gravel.

“Gabe, I came back because I love you and would gladly sacrifice myself so you could live.” I said with my hands in my pockets.

“But I love you and just want to keep you safe.”

“I know and that’s why I’m sorry.” I said flicking open a zippo and dropping it on the oil watching it light up.

He looked at me with sad eyes. Bobby and Dean came out with their gear.

“Let’s go boys.” I said looking down and stepping into Dean’s impala.

They looked at Gabe and shook their heads, climbing into the car. The drive was tension filled and planning. Bobby and Cas went to the out skirts for now while Dean and I pulled up.

“Howdy, Boys.” Dean and I said nonchalantly. They turned and looked at us.

“Sorry, am I interrupting something again? We need to talk.” Dead said.

“Dean. Even for you, this is a whole new mountain of stupid. And Gabriel’s ape back from the dead, what a surprise.” Lucifer said.

“I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to Sam.”

“You're no longer the vessel, Dean. You got no right to be here, and neither do you prophet.”

“Adam, if you're in there somewhere, I am so sorry.” Dean said.

“Adam isn't home right now.”

“Well, then you're next on my list, buttercup. But right now, I need five minutes with him.”

“You little maggot. You are no longer a part of this story!”

“Hey, ass-butt!” Cas yelled.

Ass-butt? What the fuck.

I turned and looked at him. He threw a Molotov at Michael and he burst into flames. My mouth dropped open in shock, I quickly moved next to Cas.

“He'll be back -- and upset -- but you got your five minutes.” Cas said, as I gripped his hand tightly.

“Castiel. Did you just Molotov my brother with holy fire?”

“Uh..no?” Cas lied.

“No one dicks with Michael but me.” He snapped his fingers and Cas exploded then he flicked his
hand and Bobby’s neck snapped.

My eyes widened till he flicked his hand again. I heard a crack and then it was black.

I took a breath and blinked in surprise, Cas was standing above me.

“What happened?”

“You died again. Gee kid with that attitude you must secretly be a Winchester. “ Bobby muttered.

“Where’s-“

“He jumped in the pit Cayden.”

I said silent the whole ride. Dean was going to Lisa. He made a promise, bobby told me. We pulled
back up to the house, Gabe was out of the fire, but looked pissed till he saw our expressions.

“All three are in the pit.” I said to him.

“What are you going to do Cayden, Gabe?” Dean asked.

“I have to help Castiel in Heaven. It will be chaos.”

“…I don’t know yet. I just want to be free.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so yes i'm using Snow White so sueme