Status: okay so here is what i've been working on, it's not even close to done. but it will continue for a long time.

My Protector

Tainted

It was a couple weeks in of living with Bobby, when I noticed I really missed Dean. I looked up Lisa’s address and started the drive. I pulled up to a nice house and the first thing I noticed was no impala in the drive way. Maybe he wasn’t home? I was proven wrong when I saw him pull out a lawn mower. I stepped out of my cherry red 67’ mustang, while he was totally unaware.

“Holy Shit, Dean Winchester mowing the lawn, never thought I’d see the day.” My soft voice called sarcastically.

He jumped and turned away. He looked confused for a minute before he realized this was my body now.

“Cayden” he said smiling and giving me a hug.

“Hey Dean, how the apple pie life?”

“Wholesome.” He said.

I knew he was yearning to go on a hunt but he made his promise.

“How are you and Gabe?” he asked curiously.

“I haven’t seen him since…” I trailed off.

“Oh.”

A women stepped out of the house and she looked a little put off that I was there.

“Cayden , that’s Lisa. Lisa this is Cayden, she’s the other prophet, and my friend.”

I smiled at her. She returned it, glad to see I wasn’t a threat.

“Hi-ya Cupcake!” Gabe’s voice said behind me.

We all jumped.

“God Damnit, don’t do that!” I shouted hitting him square in the chest.

“Missed you too.” He mumbled rubbing the spot.

I sighed and hugged him. He placed a soft kiss on my lips and smiled.

“Lisa, this is Gabriel, my…dude what the hell are you to me?” I stopped and looked at him.

“I’m her lover.” He piped up waggling his eyebrows.

Dean and I both rolled our eyes and Lisa ushered us into her home.

“So you’re the archangel, and she was your charge?” she asked.

“She still is my charge; I just know she can take care of herself now.” He shrugged.

“Still could visit every once in a while.” I mumbled looking away.

“Will you excuse us?” Gabe asked before zapping us to what looked like a deserted road.

“Dude, my car is there.” I protested.

“No Cayden, you have a problem right now and I want to talk about what it is.” He said crossing his
arms.

“My problem is that I declare my love for you, die then get put in another fucking body, got killed by your dick of a brother, then you just disa-fucking-pear for weeks. No sign if you’re okay, nothing. You didn’t even come when I prayed for you. I was seriously fucking injured on a job and you didn’t come. I almost died again Gabriel.” I ranted then got quiet.

He stared at me.

“You know I love you, and there is a war in heaven, Raphael wants to jump start the apocalypse
again. I never heard your prayers or felt you injured.” He said sounding worried.

“Gabe am I even your charge anymore?” I asked quietly.

He walked up to and touched my forehead. He looked like he was searching for something. He staggered back.

“You’re not my charge, you are not any angels charge.” He whispered eyes widening.

“What do you mean?” I asked scared.

“You have your soul, but it is tainted now.”

“Tainted? Tainted by what?”

“He means me love. You sold your soul, initially the contract was voided, but the taint was there now. It means you are my charge.”