Born to Make You Happy

Eight

Charity

Running my hands down my attire, I began to apply my makeup to my eyes and lips. Nothing big, just simple. Leaving my hair straight, I brushed it out letting it fall natural. Smirking at my reflection since everything was perfect. Tonight I had a match with Katherine, otherwise known to the fans as Coral. She and I have been great friends and broke into the business together. Her being a heel and me being a face. Her and I would be competing to see who would be the number one contender for Natayla's title. Nattie is current Divas champ and a good friend of ours. I would be going out with Zack, since we are now in a storyline together. Kat would be going out with her longtime boyfriend Mike, aka The Miz. They met at an event when we were on OVW and they have been together ever since. Every time I see them, I wish I could have that. I have had many chances, but all I could think about was Zack. He was the perfect guy for me with all we have in common.

Hearing a knock on the door, I walked over to answer it. Opening the door, I saw Zack standing there in his ring gear. Man did he look good. I bit my lip as I looked him over.

"Are you ready?" Zack asked, breaking my train of thought.

"Y-yeah." I nodded, still in a bit of a daze.

"Lets go get you that title shot!" Zack smiled that adorable smile that I love.

Closing the door, I began to follow Zack the the curtain. As we walked past catering I got a glimpse of Eve. She was standing with a scowl on her face seeing me with Zack. Smirking at her, I then continued on my way. When we got there, Kat was already in the ring with Mike waiting for me to come out.

"Making her way to the ring, all the way from Denver, Colorado, being accompanied by Zack Ryder, Charity Cage!" The announcer told the universe.

Once my theme hit, the arena erupted with cheers as I made my way out with Zack. Slapping hands with my fans as I made my way to the ring, I saw a glare on Kat's face. In ring we were enemies, but out of the ring we were best of friends. Jumping up on the apron, I did all my poses as I waved to my fans. Once I was done, I then got in position ready for a fight.

Skip Match

I had Coral set up for my finisher, when I heard Zack yelling for me. Turning around I was met with a kick to the gut. They then kept kicking me in the ribs as I tried to reach the ropes. In the meantime, the ref rang the bell and the match ended in a DQ. I was so pissed that this person cost me my shot at the title. After getting my head slammed in the mat a few times, I started to get light headed. Looking up through blurry eyes, I saw Eve standing over me with a smirk on her face.

"This will teach you to mess with me!" Eve spat as she delivered on last kick to my ribs.

I laid there in the middle of the ring holding my ribs in pain. Lifting my head up a bit, I saw Eve walking back up the ramp with a satisfied smirk plastered on her face. Dropping my head back on the mat, everything soon went dark.