Born to Make You Happy

Seven.

Walking into the fancy looking restaurant, I was in awe of the beauty of the place. There were a few round shaped tables with candles in the center of them. The lighting was low yet romantic as soft music filled the space. Being led to our table, I noticed couples holding hands as they looked into each others eyes with so much love it was unreal. Arriving at our table, Zack pulled out my chair for me to sit before he helped scoot me to the table. I smiled up at him as he made his way to his seat.

"This place is amazing Zack. Thank you." I spoke as I glanced at the menu.

"You're welcome." Zack smiled back as his eyes looked me over.

"You know.." I peeked over my menu. "...this place is a bit fancy...you didn't have to do this."

"I did." Zack grinned. "I had to take a special girl to the best place in town." he added causing me to blush.

"Zack..." I shyly said as I blushed like crazy. "...I'm not all that special."

"You are." Zack objected. "You're eyes, smile, laugh, talent, beauty...everything about you is special." He confessed causing me to tear up.

"That's not true." I shook my head.

"To me..it is." Zack tried convincing me.

Still blushing I looked over at him as he was still looking at me. "If you say so." I giggled slightly causing Zack to smile. Soon the waiter came over to take our orders. Telling him what we wanted, he wrote it all done before walking off again.

"Dance?" Zack asked as he stood.

"Sure." I smiled as I took his hand he was holding for me to take.

Making our way to the small dance floor they had, Zack spun me around before pulling me to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I laid me head on his shoulder. He rested his hands on my hops as we moved along to the music. It felt so good to be in his arms. I actually felt safe. The safest I have ever felt. Deep down, I really hoped this is how things would be, but I was not going to give my hopes up. Soon the song ended as did our dance. Pulling away, Zack looked down as he smiled at me. Leaning down, he pressed his lips to mine in a soft kiss. My body exploded with emotions as he started to deepen the kiss. I didn't want it to end, but he slowly pulled away. Looking my my eyes he grinned as he took my hand, leading me back to the table. Sitting down, our food was already there. Eating and talking occasionally we just enjoyed the night. When we were done, Zack paid the bill and we headed back to his car then to the hotel. Zack walked me to my room, holding my hand the whole way.

"I had a really great time tonight Zack." I smiled as we got to my door.

"I did too." Zack smiled. "Maybe..uh.." Zacked rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "...we can do it again?" He looked at me hopeful.

Smiling, I nodded. "I would love that."

"Really?" Zack asked excited.

"Yes." I smiled. "Goodnight Zack." I kissed his cheek.

"Night Charity." Zack stumbled.

Walking into my room, I could not have been more happy. Getting close to change into, I cleaned all the makeup off my face. Heading to my bed, I saw a note on the floor. Walking over I picked it up. What I read, could not have made my great night fade away and quicker.