Status: Active :)

Last Chance

o n e.

"Okay Blakey please be back at a reasonable time and be responsible, i know you can do whatever you want but our flight leaves at 8 am tomorrow and we cant miss it, you know how disappointed you sister would be"

"Don't worry mom, me and Katelyn will be back and will be totally fine" Both of us rolled our eyes. My mom and I had a good relationship but she wasn't the most understanding, especially after my dad left.

"Mmhmm okay, have fun"

"Thanks!" I yelled as i was halfway out the door. My mom took Katelyn and I to Hawaii for the week because her and my step dad had some business dinner with a client down here. It was our last night and all we wanted was a good time. I've been better about drinking and partying, i used to go out all the time but i cut it down. Tonight though was an exception, i needed a drink and i was gonna have one. I'm on vacation for fucks sake, i think i can handle myself.

We pulled up to this little tiki bar that was right on the beach. Katelyn had ran into some people either who were inside. We all exchanged hellos and before you knew it we were all taking shots.

"Ready to have some fun tonight B?" Katelyn said as she held up her glass towards me

"Yes, much awaited fun" I nodded and the drinks were gone within seconds.

About an hour into the evening i was already drunk. I slid into and empty booth and a tall figure approached and motioned toward my drink "Need another?" He said and handed me a drink

"Thanks" I slurred and he slid in next to me. His eyes were locked with mine and boy were they beautiful.

After we both downed our drinks we made our way to the dance floor. Neither of us had talked much, i think we were both just too wasted and tired at the same time. Our bodies inched closer and i could smell the booze on his lips. Before i knew it our lips were attached and our bodies were moving in sync with one another. We made our way outside and i felt a rush of hot air on my face. Our hips were still connected as we hopped into a cab. The rest of the night was, well history.

--

I yawned and cracked open my eyes. An arm was draped around me and suddenly i snapped out of my sleepiness. "Fuck" i cursed under my breath as i remember the flight i had to catch. I ran my fingers threw my hair and quickly got out of bed and slid my dress back on trying not to wake up the guy who's bed i was in. I took one last look at him before i made my way back and damn he was fine. I did good, too bad ill never catch his name.

I scurried through the empty halls of the unfamiliar hotel. Luckily i found the lobby and a cab quickly got me back to my hotel. I dug though my purse to try and find the room key. i finally opened the door to an empty hotel room and my packed suitcase by the door. I sat on the bed and pulled out my phone, it was 9 am and i has surely missed my flight. I had one new text from Katelyn:
You're mom is pissed. Next flight is at 6, you better be on it. Hope you're okay. Oh and that kid you hooked up with last night was hot.

I fucked up this time, and the results we not going to be pretty.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter but its just to give everyone a little bit of background info. Please subscribe :) first story (kinda hah)