Status: In Progress

The Slender Man

The Girl

It was about 11:30 on a Saturday night, a young girl walks through the foggy streets the side walk was wet her shoes made a clicking sound as they hit the ground.
The fog just got thicker and thicker as she walked, it was quiet out everybody was asleep at this time she was nervous she walked faster then there was a snap of a stick she turned and looked into the woods a small trickle of sweat ran down her forehead she walked faster then she heard another snap of a stick she began to run.
She ran faster and faster through the thick fog, she stopped and grabbed her stomach she began to feel sick she began to keep walked then she felt sicker, she felt as if she was going to hurl.
She kept walking then she began to get dizzy she looked around she tried to keep walking home she kept feeling sicker and sicker.
She suddenly stopped and looked around once more, then something caught her eye she couldn't see that well because of the fog but it looked like a man in the distance just standing there, she turned around and kept walking, she heard the sound of foot steps getting closer and closer to her so she kept looking over her shoulder the man was gone, she then looked ahead of her standing there was a tall man wearing a suit and he had no eyes, no mouth and no nose just a blank white face, she screamed and ran in the other direction he grabbed her she fell onto her back she kept screaming and screaming as he dragged her into the woods.