Sequel: Everything We Had
Status: Updated regularly

Stay With Me

One

Being the new girl sucks and unfortunately for me, I am now her. My parents moved me and my sister Katie to the other side of the world for reasons I would rather not discuss.

To be honest moving was probably a good thing but I still hated having to be the new girl.
We arrived half way through the summer vacation that goes for three months! Jesus in Australia our holidays went for two weeks except Christmas holidays they went for like two months but these ones went for three whole months but hey I’m not complaining.

I thought it would be boring and I would have no one to talk to except my parents and my 10 year old sister but somehow I became friends with this girl who lived a few houses down the street. Her name was Kara and she was really nice. We hung out over the break and became pretty close I guess. She introduced me to one of her friends Lisa who I wasn't very fond of, she was what some people would call a bitch. Just saying.

It was Monday morning and the first day of school. I woke up to my mother screaming my name out because I apparently didn’t want to be late on the first day. I crawled out of bed and go into shower, I got out after a good ten minutes and got ready for school, I did my hair, make up, got dressed and packed my bag. By the time I was done it was time to leave.

“Bye Jess! Good luck!” My mum called to me, I ignored it and walked out the door.

Luckily I was going to be going to the same school as Kara. We walked to school together because apparently it was really close to our houses, and it was, it only took us ten minutes to get there.

As soon as we walked into the school doors Kara ran into some guys arms and started making out with him. I was guessing/hoping that was Rian, Kara’s boyfriend. He had been on vacation with his family from the day I arrived till now so I never got the chance meet him but I have heard so much about him and it looked like Kara missed him.

I decided not to interrupt them and find my own way to the reception. I manoeuvred through the busy hallways hearing things like “I missed you!” “It’s been so long” “How was your break?”.

I just kept walking until I heard yelling. I was curious so I turned my head to see some girl who looked like Lisa yelling at some guy telling him he was a shitty boyfriend, I looked at the boy and he looked pretty annoyed as well. After a bit more yelling and more people stopping to watch, Lisa finally cracked and yelled at the top of her lungs.

“FINE. I AM DONE. DO YOU HEAR ME? WE ARE OVER!”

I was excepting people to gasp and the guy maybe even look a little hurt or at least effected by her comment but everyone just kept doing what they were doing and she walked away. It didn’t seem like that whole scene was out of the ordinary so I kept walking.

I finally found the office and they gave me my timetable. I had maths first period, fucking fantastic. I groaned internally and started to attempt to find my class when Kara came running over and apologised for leaving me. I told her not to worry and she was forgiven as long as she took me to my maths class which she willingly did.

I walked into the classroom and there were only a few kids in there, I guess I was early. I heard laughter, and turned around. The boy that was being yelled at before walked into the room along with a really tall guy that had black hair with blond streaks. Ew, what was he a skunk? but he was kinda cute regardless. The guy Lisa was yelling at was just as cute he had almost sandy brown hair and was tall as well.

The teacher came in and everyone shut up. She noticed me and of course made me do a little introduction to the class. It was really embarrassing but at least no one was really paying attention. That’s when she told me to go take a seat next to Alex whoever the fuck that was. I scanned the room looking for a girl named Alex who was hopefully looking at me to sit next to them but no one was.

“ALEXANDER! DID YOU HEAR ME?”The teacher screeched.

The boy that Lisa broke up with head shot up from his book. “Yes Miss of course I did.”

To save his ass I quickly made my way over to him.

“Hey” He said and looked up at me. The first thing I noticed was his amazing brown eyes.

“Hey, I’m Jess.”

“So I’m guessing you’re new?”

“So I’m guessing you didn’t listen to my little speech before?” I asked pretending to be offended

“Oh I ah I-“He stuttered over his words not knowing what to say.

“Dude don’t worry I’m kidding.”

“Oh, Thank the fucking lord I thought you were going to be some major bitch.”

I giggled and he smiled at me. He had a gorgeous smile.

“Not everyone’s like Lisa Alex.” The boy with skunk hair chimed into our little conversation and I giggled, Both boys gave me a bit of a how did you even get that joke look.

“Fuck you Jack.” Alex said trying to hide his laughter. I guess the break up was mutual?

“Gladly” The boy Jack replied and I let out another giggle.

We were quite for a bit but then Alex took out a piece of paper and wrote something to me.

Where are you form? You sound funny :)

I laughed at it and replied

Australia :) and thanks?

He looked at me and smiled before replying

A good funny, I promise. So why’d you move?

And there was the question, the one I was dreading to answer.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story and this time I'm not going to stop writing!

Comment and subscribe :)