Sequel: Everything We Had
Status: Updated regularly

Stay With Me

Two

Alex P.O.V

My phone vibrated for the fourth time since class started. I slyly took out my phone and read the messages.

To: Alex
From: Lisa
Baby, I’m sorry. I miss you so much. Come over tonight my parents are out ;)


Really? She misses me? It has been half an hour not even since we broke up, for the 6th time this month but this time was different. This time was going to be the last time because I was really done. She was such a bitch, none of my friends liked, and she was a bit of a whore, actually she was a whore. Every time we break up she attempts to sleep with Jack! MY BEST FRIEND.

At least Jack never gave in. He is a really good friend, Lets face it if I was him I probably would have slept with her. I guess I just don't have that will power. Jack and I have been friends for so long I can’t even remember when the friendship started, his been there for me through everything. I love that boy like a brother. Speaking of Jack I had a text from him.

To: Alex
From: Jack
Please tell me you and Lisa are actually over, I can’t deal with that hoe anymore.


Ah Jack, I replied

To: Jack
From: Alex
Yeah man, I’m done with her, Now I just need a distraction :)


I read the other two texts from my mother and Rian and while I was putting my phone away the teacher yelled my name. Fuck caught again. Wait she was asking me if I heard her, heard what? oh well.

“Yes Miss of course I did.” I lied of course I didn’t, I didn't even realise she was speaking.

Next thing I knew a stunning girl was walking towards me. She had the most amazing piercing blue eyes, Her hair was almost a white blond and it reached the middle of her back. She was tall unlike most girls in our year. Her legs went on for days. She was an angel. A hot angel.

Just then i got a text.

To:Alex
From:Jack
I think you just found your distraction ;)


I laughed an put the phone away.

“Hey” I said smiling

“Hey, I’m Jess.” She said sitting down next to me.

“So I’m guessing you’re new?” I asked in hopes of starting a conversation

“So I’m guessing you didn’t listen to my little speech before?” Great she is a grade A bitch. Did I not just get rid of one of those? Well this is awkward. I stumbled over my words not knowing what to say when she stopped me.

“Dude don’t worry I’m kidding.” I let out a sigh of relief and she giggled. It was adorable.

“Oh, Thank the fucking lord I thought you were going to be some major bitch.”

“Not everyone’s like Lisa Alex.” Jack decided to join our conversation. Jess giggled again, wait how does she even get that joke? Me and jack were both giving her the same look of how did you even get that joke but then I quickly stopped and punched Jack in the arm.

“Fuck you Jack.”

“Gladly” Of course he said that. Jess laughed again.

After that we stopped talking because of the teachers death glares, and I was disappointed I wanted to talk to this mystery girl. She had an accent but I couldn’t tell where from. I was intrigued so i ripped a piece of paper form my book and wrote

Where are you form? You sound funny :)

I passed it to her and she let out another adorable giggle and to replied

Australia :) and thanks?

Oh that makes sense. Shit I offended her again. Woops. Maybe Jack was right, maybe she could be my distraction. I mean she was hot and that’s all that really mattered. I wrote her another note.

A good funny, I promise. So why’d you move? [i/]

This time she read it and froze in her position, was I not meant to ask that? I got bored when she didn’t reply for a while so I nudged her hoping she would get the hint and she did because she immediately started to write.

Um. Change of scenery I guess. No particular reason.

Why would she get ll weird over that, Oh well. I kept writing her question and she kept answering them until she wrote.

You don’t have to answer this but was that you with Lisa this morning?

What the fuck how did she know who Lisa was it’s first period? Oh wait, She must of seen me and her arguing again.

Yeah it was me :( I am guessing you saw us.

I put the sad face to get some form of sympathy.

Really sad face? You didn’t seem that effected by the whole break up at all. Just saying.

Fuck this girl was good. I liked her she was rude and funny like me.

Alright you caught me. BUT we have been going out for almost a year. It’s just that i don’t know she wants me to be the perfect boyfriend and i try but nothing is good enough for that girl. I thought i loved her but i don’t know anymore. This time i really think i am done with her. I need to move on and get past her. It’s hard we have too many memories together. P.s How do you know her? Please tel me you are not one of her spies.

Wait what am I doing? Why am I writing this deep personal thoughts to a strange? The only person that knows these things are Jack because it’s Jack not even Rian or Zack. I just tell them she’s good in bed and I don’t want to give that up. Oh well too late now maybe she will have good advice.