Status: Originally from my fanfiction account theMCRgirl17.

Love Is Love

Has to start somewhere

Gerard's P.O.V

I wonder… if he knew, I thought to myself. I was sitting in our homeroom, sketching in my notebook while our teacher was explaining our History project. Boring. So, my natural reaction is to start to make some random lines on a sheet of paper and eventually, turn it into a drawing of some kind. Sometimes it's an animal, or a person. It depends on my mood. But lately, my mood has been the same. In love. You know, that feeling you get when you just can't stop thinking about that one person. Whenever they talk to you, you act normal, but inside you're screaming like a child. Or, when even the slightest sound of their voice makes you crack a smile. Ya, its sucks. Mostly because, well, 1. In my case, I know the person will never ever love me back. And 2. I'm, well, gay. There. I said it! I'm gay. Me. Gerard Arthur Way, gay. Well, anyway, I was sitting there, quietly doodling, minding my own business when, of course, the teacher calls on me. "Gerard? You've been quiet. Any questions you may have before I give you a partner?" I shook my head silently. The teacher raised an eyebrow, but just nodded and said "Okay then, you Mr. Way, will be paired with…" She looked around the room. "Paired with Mr. Iero." Everyone turned. My eyes shot open, and began to blush. Great, this is just Great. Paired with the one I love so much. The one, The only Frank Anthony Iero.
I gulped and forced a small smile towards Frank Iero, who just waved and went back to… whatever it was he was doing there. He sat in the back where he got away with a lot of things, whereas I sat in the middle, where that was more of a challenge for me. Wow, this will be one crazy week.

Franks P.O.V

There I was, sitting in the back of the room which was my own little corner of the room. Off in my own little world, staring at a person in the front through my black hair hanging in my eyes. It usually did that, and I left it. It hid my face from the world. If you didn't figure it out by now, I'm not too popular. In fact, I'm classified under "gays", in which case it seems to be everyone else's job to make you feel like total worthless crap. Any who… I was staring to the front of the room, where the one boy that made my life worth living was sitting. If it weren't for him I wouldn't be here right now. But he's just torturing me more and more each and every day he smiles and laughs and speaks. It was Gerard. Yes, I was in love with him, and the problem is he wasn't gay. But what if… what if he was just not out yet! "Mr. Way will be paired with… Paired with Mr. Iero." I froze. I heard a few people cough "gay" or "freak", but that's not what bothered me. It was his reaction. His head dropped and he immediately stopped his sketching, which wasn't a good sign. I assumed right away that he hated me. The rest of the class was me in shock, staring at the wall. No one cared though. No one ever cared. Not even Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... that is the first chapter. I'm posting Chapter two right after this, so yeah.