Status: Originally from my fanfiction account theMCRgirl17.

Love Is Love

Late

Frank's P.O.V

"Hey Gerard…" I said awkwardly as we left the classroom. He seemed to stiffen a little bit. He probably didn't want to be seen with a freak like me. He just nodded and said a small "hey".
"So…uh, got any good ideas for this project?" I asked, finally breaking the silence. He shrugged. "I don't know. Hey, can we talk about this later? Like after school?"

"uh, sure?"
"Great, so just stop by my house after school. You know where it is." Than he, just, left. He hated me. I know he did. What gave him a good reason NOT to hate me? But, he invited me to his house. Gerard Way invited me, Frank Iero, the gay freak, over to his house. I shook of the crazy feeling and decided it was time to get to English before I got another tardy.

Gerard's P.O.V

Did I really just do, what I thought I did? Invite him to my house? Oh god, there goes my reputation, down the toilet! But, why should I care? Maybe its time to come out of the closet and be one of the gay's. The only one that actually knew about this was Mikey. He promised never to tell my mom or my dad. They would freak out. I've been in the closet for 4 years now, since 8th grade almost. It's been, a rough 4 years, I can tell you that.

"Hey Gee!" A voice called me from behind. I knew that voice anywhere, much less the name he gave me. I turned around.
"Hey Mikes!" He was wearing his Misfits t shirt, and his black skinny jeans.

"So, I saw you talking to that Iero kid you talk a lot about." He said raising an eyebrow.

"Ya, I invited him over. We got paired for some project." I said shrugging.

Mikey just smiled and nodded. "Okay… well, have fun, I'm going over to Ray's house tonight, kay?" "Okay." He turned and walked down the now empty hallway. The bell rang five minutes ago. Crap! I was late for Science again! I sprinted down the hall and turned into the room.
"Mr. Way, your late. Again." Mr. Smith grumbled. I apologized and quickly took my seat next to a kid named Bob. We talked throughout the whole class, as Mr. Smith gave us a lecture on…. What was it again? Oh… um, a lecture on the human body or something related to that… I can't focus really. Art was my best subject, so I took out the same notebook as before and looked down at the sketch from earlier. I realized what I was doing. I was sketching Frank. I quickly turned to a clean sheet and started to draw something else. What was? I don't know. It would turn out to be something though, pretty soon, at least.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2!!! yayyy xD
Okay. I don't have a lot to say for author notes because I'm putting this here from Fanfiction. .-.