Status: Originally from my fanfiction account theMCRgirl17.

Love Is Love

All My Heart

Mikeys PoV

"Gerard?" I knocked on his bedroom door. He hadn't left the house all weekend!

"Go away Mikey." He grumbled.

"No." I opened the door and rolled my eyes. "You're acting like a hermit. Get your butt out here. You have a visitor." Gerard sat up and shielded his eyes from the light coming in through the door.

"And why should I go and greet who ever it is." He frowned.

"Because they need to talk to you. Like, now." I turned and left as Gerard followed me up the stairs, nearly blinded by the light.

"Hey Gerard." a shy Frank stood in the living room. Gerard stopped and stared at him, before running and pulling the small boy into a bear hug.

"...Frank..." he said, barely in a whisper.

"...Gerard..." Frank said in the same tone.

Gerard's POV

"I'm on my way to the hospital again..." he paused and examined my expression. "They're gonna run some tests and see if I'm getting better or not." I nodded.

"Okay." I said quietly and hugged one last time before he left again. I stood in the doorway and watched as the car got farther away and eventually turned the corner.

"You gonna be okay bro?" Mikey asked from behind me.

"Ya. I think so." I nodded and shut the door.

"He'll be fine Gerard."

"I hope your right." I mumbled before I made my way back to the dark basement.
"I hope I am too." Mikey whispered to himself as the door shut.

No Ones POV (just a small time lapse thingy)

2 years had passed and Frank was seeming to be recovering pretty well from the cancer. And eventually, everyone had forgotten. Frank and Gerard were happy together, spending every day together and sometime running off to places that no one knows about. They laughed and they kissed. They fought, they made up withing minutes. It was true love. But it never has happy endings.

Back to Gerards POV (2 years)

The phone rang through the empty house. I had been waiting for Frank to show up for our scheduled date but he never came. I answered the phone.

"Gerard, honey?"

"Mom...?"

"You... you need to..." she broke down.
"Mom whats wrong..." I felt my heart speed up and I got the worst feeling in the world. "What happened?"

"You need to get down to the hospital now." She said shakily. Something was wrong.

I grabbed my hoodie and ran out the door as fast as I could and reached the hospital.

"Hi, I need to see Frank Iero?" I asked the lady at the front desk.
"I'm sorry, but he is-"
"Please! My mom just called! That is my boyfriend in there, and I have to know whats going on!" I began to sob. The lady stared at me and her face softened.

"Third door on the left." She sighed and pointed down the hall. I ran to the room. Frank looked horrible. He looked really exhausted and sick.

"Frank...?" I sat beside the bed. My mom and Franks mom looked at me with hurt expressions. They had both been crying for a long time. I looked around. "Wheres your dad?"

"He... he's on his way." He said quietly.

"Are you okay? Whats wrong?" My face fell as Frank closed his eyes, allowing the tears to low down his pale cheeks. "No... no..."

Frank nodded. "I'm dying Gerard. I only have 3 weeks to live." and then he broke. He turned his face away so I wouldn't see.

"no. No no no no no... NO!" I burst into tears and ran out to the drive way and sat alone on the curb, shaking. People passed by from time to time and looked at me in pity.

"I know how you feel." The same nurse from before had sat next to me. She looked at me. "Your heartbroken. You can't do anything and now its too late." She frowned.

"What do you mean?"
"My grandmother died from lung cancer a year ago. I never wanted to accept she was dying, so i never did. I never said goodbye and I hardly ever went to see her when she was healthy. I don't even remember telling her I loved her..." She covered her mouth to hide a small sob. "I suggest you spend the time thats left with him and show that you really love him before its to late. Before hes gone." I nodded and got up. I had to do this.

"Gerard? your back?" Frank watched as I came in the room again.

"Frank, I... I need you to know something..." I began. Frank stared at me with his hazel eyes. "I really love you Frank and no matter what happens I always will. I will never ever move on. I'll think of you every night, I'll visit you everyday and I'll be happy just for you. So, can I sing something for you?" I asked.

"Always." Frank sniffled.

"Okay, Ray taught me how to play this just so you know." I said and began to play.

'There's so many things that I could say
But I'm sure it would come out all wrong
You've got something that I can't explain
Still I try and try and let you know
The first summer we spent, one will never forget
Looking for any kind of reason to escape all the mess
That we thought was what made us
Ain't it funny now, we can see
We're who we're meant to be

You still have all of my
You still have all of my
You still have all of my heart
(Ohhhh)

There's too many times I have to say
I could have been better and stronger for you and me
You always make me feel okay
Those late summers we spend stay up talking all night
I'd ask, "You think we'd ever make it?"
You say, "I'm sure, if it's right."
Ain't it funny to think just how stupid I used to be
Hope you always believe

You still have all of my
You still have all of my
You still have all of my heart
You still have all of my
You still have all of my
You still have all of my heart

Let them talk and talk and talk
Let them say what they want
We will laugh at the thought; they don't know what we got
Every year that goes by, a year older we are
You'll still be beautiful then, bless your beautiful heart

We'll talk and talk and talk
How crazy is it
Someone could waste their whole life helplessly
Just patiently waiting for a love like you and me
(For a love)

You still have all of my
You still have all of my
You still have all of my heart
You still have all of my
You still have all of my
You still have all of my heart'

I finished the end of the song in tears. Frank was crying too, and he was clutching the stuffed dog I had gotten him last year for his birthday. I hadn't even noticed that his parents were in the doorway with my mom and dad, and Mikey and the nurse I had talked to. All of them had tears in their eyes. They had been watching and crying as I sang that song from the heart to my dying boyfriend. I turned back to Frank.

"Frank. I love you and I always will. A day will never go by that I don't think of your giggle, of your love of skittles, of your smile and your beautiful hazel eyes. All those times you were afraid, all those times you showed me not to be. All the times we ended up running in the rain and getting soaked. When we sat in the old oak tree watching people for no reason." I bent down and hugged Frank close. I couldn't believe he would die in 3 weeks. "The times you pulled me down with you into mud puddles and messed around with me. I will always remember the day we got together, when we were locked in the bathroom because of Mikey, Alicia and Ray. When you said you saw my drawing of you. That first kiss. The day we messed with Mikey, and duct taped him to his bed for revenge. Everyday I spent with you will be in my heart and will always make me smile. I remember when you replaced his dolls with fakes and got him so good. When you threw a book at his head and knocked him out. That day... you... you wrote that song for my birthday." Thats what got me. He wrote 'I Don't Love You' for my birthday and sang it for me with his guitar. It was a strange song to sing for me, but I loved it anyways. I love him. But that memory hit hard. I fell to my knees and began to shake violently as I sobbed onto the hospital bed. When I looked up at Frank, he was crying just as hard, but smiling as he was.

"I remember everything you just said, and more. I love you to Gerard, and will even in death." He kissed my forehead gently and brushed the tears away. "Now don't cry. Please don't cry. For me." I nodded and did as best I could to stop.

"Mom?" I turned. "Can I..."

"Yes. You can stay here for the night." She knew what I was going to ask before I asked.

When they all left for the night I looked over at Frank.
"Frank?" I whispered. he didn't answer. I walked over and through the dark I saw he was sleeping. His breathing steady. He was so peaceful. I walked over to the small window and looked at the sky.
"You still have all of my heart..." I cried softly and placed my forehead against the cold glass. I can't believe it. I just can't.
♠ ♠ ♠
don't. kill. me. please. *hides*btw that song is All My Heart by SWS <3