Status: Hi. I love romance novels so I wanted to write one. I will have probly one chapter a month with school comeing and everything so.. :3 have fun.

I Love you To the Moon and Back

The Walk

The road was long and narrow,with Pine trees lining the side of it. Its easy to tell when my father is worried, he gets sweaty hands, and his face turns a bright shade of red. I hold his hand as we slowly begin our walk. He likes for me to hold his hand, but I don't enjoy holding his. Danny smirks at me and Lip sinks 'Daddy's Girl.' a few times before I stomp on his foot. He jumps up into the air, bouncing on one foot, cussing under his breath. I cant help but to let out a giggle, he deserved it.

"Celine, Danny, look at me." Dad says sternly. We both turn our heads. "I just got a job.." He says with a halfhearted smile.

"Yay daddy! that's fantastic!" I say in a fake excited voice. Danny laughs at me.

"No Celine. We can't stay in Michigan anymore." He stated looking down at me, with a cold, hard, serious un-moving face.

"Dad.. But what about the farm? Our friends?" I say looking at him with big round kitten like eyes, although I never really had any friends here.

"Celine..." He sighed. "We are moving to L.A." His voice was serious and I knew this was what had to be done.

"Oh..." I say with a bright smile, the only reason I don't mind moving to L.A. is because of Josh. Yes, Josh Hutcherson lives their. On my face is a foxish grin, thinking of Being close to Josh made me tingle inside. After that, we walked home in silence. Nobody said a word, we needed quiet time to let the news settle.

As I walk up to the Front door of our old blue farmhouse I cant help to notice every single detail, from the length of the grass, to the exact hue of blue the siding on the house was. I most likely was taking a mental picture so that I could remember everything when I move. I walk back up the staircase to my bedroom, open my squeaky door, and begin packing. I am a bit weary of what lies ahead, But this nation was built by men who took risks - pioneers who were not afraid of the wilderness, business men who were not afraid of failure, scientists who were not afraid of the truth, thinkers who were not afraid of progress, dreamers who were not afraid of action. They where not scared, and neither am I.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like this chapter sucks. xD