Status: Hi. I love romance novels so I wanted to write one. I will have probly one chapter a month with school comeing and everything so.. :3 have fun.

I Love you To the Moon and Back

Early Mornings Sun

"Celine? Are you coming down to eat your breakfast?" A deep voice echoed from downstairs.

"Yeah dad! Be right down!" I Replyed hardly loud enough for him to hear. I slip into my bluejeans then pull a red plaid button up shirt over my head. Never in my fifteen years of life was I good at tending to my long hair, so putting it into a bun would have to do. My golden brown bangs hung down into my face covering one of my eyes. From my uncovered eye I spot a shiny silver piece laying on my vanity. It was my mothers hair clip. Without further thought, pull my bangs out of my face fixing the clip securely to the side of my head.

"Screacchhhh" My door's hinges say to me as I open them. No matter how mutch grease we put on them, they still continue to squeak. I shut my bedroom door behind me and begin walking down my staircase. Twenty creaky oak paneled steps later and I am now standing in my kitchen.

"Good morning sleepy head." Father says cheerfully with an odd smile on his face, a smile that only happens once in a blue moon. When he smiles like that it usulay foreshadows that bad news will be comeing soon. So I exchange glances with my older brother Danny. Danny is a tall muscular farm boy, with grey eyes, brown hair, and a smile that could make any girl faint. He is the male version of me. We glance at each other knowing that something was up.

"Goodmorning daddy. Did you see the sunrise? It was so preaty!" I speak innocently, looking up at him with wide falsely amazed eyes. Danny lets out a humorous grunt knowing I am fakeing everything. He, was the closest person to me, he knew everything about me, Danny knew how I walked, how I talked, and even when I like to where my lucky bracelet. I also knew everything about him. For instance, I knew his worst fear was frogs, he hated those things ever since he was just a little boy, and being his little sister, I do use it against him.

"Yes sweetheart, I saw the sunrise. But... have some news for both of you." He says quietly, sternly looking at us. "I think we should all take a walk down the road so I can discuss everything with you." All Danny and I can do is wonder. Wonder what the future has in store for us. I close my eyes and take a bite of my oats. Nodding quietly to confirm I would be going on the walk.
♠ ♠ ♠
(I need a new boy character name!! Help me! If i pick yours I will recomend your story!! :)