Status: yay, New Story. Comment please.

I'll See You Around

Ch. 4: Starry Eyed

It was the week that I was moving in with Max. He was pretty excited and we hung out a bit. He took me out for ice cream and surprises me with lunch at work with my own house key. He was really into this whole me being his roommate. It was very sweet how kind he was acting.

“Really he got you that key?” Bree said holding the key with a Lilo & Stich key grip holder.

“Yeah, it’s cute,” I said as she handed it back to me as I attached it to my Marilyn Monroe lanyard that had my car key on it.

“So what’s next? You leaving me behind?” Kenzie breathes jokingly. “I knew this day would come. I thought I’d be prepared but…but I guess I’m not.”

“Shut up Kenzie,” I scoff slapping her lightly on the shoulder. She smiles and picks the key up with her thumb and forefinger.

She asks, “So, you two as roommates? You know I’m still jealous of you, right?”

I smirk, “I know. Which I why I’m here to gloat.”

“Jerk.”

“Bitch.”

Bree sighs, “Alright, alright. So what are you and Max’s next big move?”

“Well, he’s gonna come over to help me move in,” I said looking at the clock on my phone. “Let me just text him.”

“Tell him I’m madly in love with him,” Kenzie whispers. “No big deal.”

I kick her in her shin playfully as I slid the bar across my phone and go to the messaging.

Me: Hey, Max. You coming over? I’m almost done packing.

I sent the message to him.

“Did you relay my message?” Kenzie asks rolling onto her back.

I looked at her, “Yeah. I told him how you have another nipple.”

“I do not!”

“Well, he doesn’t know that,” I laugh.

I heard a light knock at my door. My mom was standing in the doorway with a small smile on her face.

“Mom?”

“You know,” She begins as she takes a step inside. “You don’t have to move.”

“Mom.”

“Yeah?”

“I saw a man’s ass,” I stated with a determined look. “I’m moving out.”

“It’s not like it was on purpose,” My mom shrugs folding her arms. “It’s your own dumbass fault for not knocking.”

Bree looks at my mom, “Auntie Ashlyn, that’s gross.”

Kenzie nods, “Yeah. It’s bad enough we know you’re still getting freaky.”

WE joked around with my mom and her dates until I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Max: Alright. Just text me the address.

Me: Third floor. Room 420. Upper Manhattan, sixth street. Halo towers.

I waited to see if Max got my text. When he gave me his okay I felt relaxed.

Bree smirks, “Was that my husband you were texting?”

I look to her with false surprise, “I didn’t know homeless Chris had a cellphone.” Bree pinches my side and I giggled trying to back away from her reach. “Max will be here in a few minutes.”

Kenzie and Bree high fived each other and cheered. Rolling my eyes I ordered them to start moving my stuff out into the living room. I didn’t have a lot of stuff in my room. Just a couple of boxes of clothes, shoes, books, and stuffed animals. Bree helped me move my dresser out of my room. I took down my posters, my pots Demi and I made at Make A Wish, and my pictures.

By the time we were done moving stuff out, my room looked so empty and lifeless. Almost like someone didn’t really live in there in the first place. My eyes sweep over the place for a while, until I heard my doorbell.

“I’ll get it!” I heard Bree and Kenzie shout. Then I heard loud fumbling going on. Sighing I walked towards the living room to meet Max. “Hi!”

“Uh, Hi?” I could hear Max greet nervously. I smirked seeing his face from the front door. Bree and Kenzie were staring at him with doe eyes. “Um?”

“Back, back,” I ordered my friends as if I were taming lions. I shove past them and push them back towards the living room. “Hey, come on in.” Max follows behind me as I kept pushing them back.

“Hi Max,” Bree greeted. “We met at the concert! Remember.”

“Yeah,” He smiled. “You’re Lola’s cousin right?” She nods enthusiastically. “Supah dupah dope.” She giggles.

Max sees the boxes in my living room and decides where to start first. Quickly, all four of us started picking up boxes and moving them out towards Max’s car and mines.

Max got the last box and I got my two pots and posters and we were about to head out when my mom asked, “Max would you like to have dinner before you and my daughter officially move in?”

“I’d love to Ms. Sawyer.” Max said happily.

“Oh, please call me Kitty,” She said to him flirtatiously.

“THAT’S NOT YOUR NAME!” Bree, Kenzie, and I yelled as she laughed at the three of us.

“Naw, just call me Ashlyn,” She said as Max nodded laughing at the three us that yelled at her. My mom wasn’t afraid to be who she was, even if her sex drive was kicking in.

We made our way out once more. “Your mom is funny,” Max told me as he walked close to me.

“I’m thinking you’re mistaking flirting with funny. My mom totally has a thing for you now.” I said joking about the last part, but then again it could be true.

“Maybe,” he said laughing. We put the rest of my stuff into the cars and locked everything as we started walking back.

“So, what made you want our Jedi here to move in with you?” Kenzie asked getting in detective mode, but also she just wanted to talk to him.

“She’s funny and she forgot my name.” He said as I rolled my eyes at him.

“What? At least I didn’t call you Joey,” I said as Bree and Kenzie laughed while he was a bit confused.

“Joey is what she always called people that she couldn’t remember the name of.” Bree said. “She couldn’t remember my pet ferrets name and she just called it Joey and it got use to it. Now she calls it Squirrel as a nickname,” Bree said as he laughed. We made our way to the front door then made our way to the living room.

“True,” He said nodding and laughing. “Plus I was looking for a roommate and she needed to find a roommate to live with and it just clicked.”

“How cute!” Kenzie squealed as she thought of something genius. “Oh my gosh!” I looked at her and I knew that look.

“Shut up,” I said getting a bit shy as I started smacking her arm a bit roughly.

“What?” Max said.

“Just give it a minute.” Bree told him.

“Don’t say it,” I ordered Kenzie as she laughed.

“Make me,” She said flicking her chin out at me as I glared at her.

“Kenzie,” I said warning her as I could see her smile matching up with her starry eyes.

“I’m totally shipping you and Max right now!” She squealed as she flail her arms.

“What’s shipping?” Max asked looking at Bree.

“It’s where you put lets say ‘favorite actors or actresses’ together as a couple. I don’t really know. Let Kenzie explain,” Bree said explaining to him.

“Wait, she sees us as a couple?” Max said.

Kenzie jumped in, “Shipping originated from Star Trek. Fans would put Spock and Captain Kirk together, thus making the first pairing. Shipping then goes on to either male and female couples to male and male couples to female and female couples. Fanart will then be created followed by fanfictions.”

“Fanfictions?” Max asks hesitant about the answer.

“Fan created stories based on a preferred pairing,” Kenzie goes on. “Like right now, you and Lola are my preferred pairing.”

I blushed as I could see Max slowly retreat from Kenzie. Leave it to her to make things awkward. As Max and I stood near each other unsure if we could be near each other.

“Time for dinner!” I heard my mom call.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wouldn't have finished this chapter thanks to No Reply
check out her stories and if your a fan of Jensen Ackles and
Misha Collins then check her story [url= http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/475724/Call-Me-Maybe/]Call Me Maybe[/url]

Hope you like and thanks for reading :]

xoxo,

Aria Beatrice <3