Until The End

Reunion time.

Ashley’s Pov:
I leaned on my 1969 Camaro SS, waiting for the rest of the girls. I heard cars coming, I looked up, the cars stopped in front of me but one was missing. The red 1968 Dodge Charger Rt stopped in front of me and Mari got out the car with Matt. “Hey Ashley.” She hugged me following her Matt hugged me. “Where’s your truck Matt?”
“It’s not finished yet.”
“Where’s the rest of the gang Ash?” asked Mari.
Zack’s with Jimmy and Johnny.” “You know when Bri and Noes are coming back?” asked Matt
“No I don’t, but I know Bri came back this morning.”
Noes’s Pov:
I woke up with sirens outside my window. “Fuck.” I jumped off the bed and grabbed my car keys, leather jacket and my handgun and ran for it. I got out the hotel room and ran downstairs to my 1960 Charcoal black Impala. After I got in I checked my phone finding out I had two missed calls from Brian and one from Mari. I peeled out the hotel parking lot, after an hour of driving out of Vegas I decided two calls Bri who picked up after two rings. “Babe! Where are you?!”
“Nice to hear from you too Bri, I’m an hour outside of Vegas.”
“Don’t fucking scare me, I thought they got you.”
I smiled at how he was reacting, this guy could be a dick and a sweetheart all in one, and it’s one of the reasons why I love this man. “I love you Bri.”
“I love you too, be careful please.”
“Okay, I have to call Mari, bye.” He hung up and I called Mari who picked up the first ring.
“Noes!!! Where are you?!? Are you coming back?”
“I’m an hour outside of Vegas and yea I’m heading back now.”
“Alright dude careful, we’ll be here when you get home.”
“Alright thanks see ya.”
We hung up, I smiled at the idea of heading back home, and I sped down the highway to the direction of my home… California.
Katie’s Pov:
I was inside the house with Johnny and Jimmy who were horsing around like always, the stopped until Whitney came in.
“What the hell?! Johnny you’re going to get hurt like last time!!”
“Come on baby that wasn’t fair, this time I know I can get him this time!!”
I look over at Jimmy whose so hard trying to hold in the laugh he so wanted to let out. I smiled, it’s been three years since I’ve been with Jimmy, he introduced me to this whole thing him and his friends do. It was a thrill I can tell you that but at the same time it scares the shit out me, knowing that there is a chance that maybe one of us won’t come back. Either getting shot down or getting arrested, but it was a risk that we all didn’t care about, we only cared about one thing at the end of the day: of we got enough money from the robbery.
We’re known as the reckless 11, we rob banks from a living or well anything that comes up. We have top of the line cars with dangerous weapons in the trunk. We rob in daylight, our first robbery we did it in the biggest bank just to get our names known. Back then it was about the money and still is in a way, but now it kind of like for the thrill.
Matt’s Pov:
We were all outside hanging out on the porch playing cards. At the same time Brian pulls up in his 2011 Cadillac Escalade ext. “Hey guys.”
“Sup Bri?” Brian went to get a beer and pulled a chair next to Johnny. He looked kind of bummed.
“You miss noes don’t you?”
“Hell yea dude. Just seeing everyone in the morning being all lovey and I’m here like yea.”
At that same time we hear a familiar muffler, we looked up and saw that familiar Impala. “YO guys! Guess whose back!!”
Noes’s Pov:
I pulled up to Matt’s driveway. I got off seeing everyone on the lawn, geez I really did miss these guys.
“Noes!!!” I was welcomed by a loving bear hug from Jimmy. “You’re back!!”
I smiled and hugged the remainder of the guys. I looked and saw Brian smiling back at me, I ran to him jumping on him laying on him.
“Fuck I missed you.” I pulled away, leaning in to kiss him again. He kissed my forehead squeezing me.
“I missed you too baby.” He sat me down; I had enough time to wipe away my tears away.
“So Noes when did you get your car back?” Asked Lala.
“I went down to Ashley’s garage to pick it up.” Everyone looked up at her.
“You knew she was leaving?”
“Yea I did, she told me not to tell anyone and well I didn’t.”
It was quiet until I broke the silence. “So guys…I came up a chance to rob another bank.”
“Dude didn’t you just come back?” blurted Mari.
“I know I just wanted it run it by you guys. So anyone in?” I looked around some looked like they were willing to do it. “We’ll do it.” Everyone said yea. Then it’s settled, we’re back in business.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey it's me Noes again ha. hope you guys enjoy this story as much as i enjoy writing it