Until The End

Lets do this.

Brian’s Pov:
After we had a couple drinks we decided to call it a night. I followed Noes up to the room. She kissed me then going to the bed. “I missed you guys so much.”
“I’ve missed you more babe.” She smiled going into the bathroom changing. “Noes maybe this can be our last robbery.. Maybe after this we can go off to an island or something.”
She poked her head out. “Maybe we should. Maybe we can get a house there, get married and have kids.”
I looked up at her serious. “Babe, you know im not sure about kids.”
She stopped smiling and looked at me for a bit before turning away. “You know I want kids Brian.”
I sighed. “We’ll just see what happens, plus right now we’re supposed to be making this bed move not talking about baby making.” I pulled her close kissing her cheek. She loosened up a bit hugging my neck.
“Yea you’re right.” She kissed me, unbuttoning my shirt, running her hands down my chest. She kneeled down, kissing down my chest, licking. “I missed your body baby, your touch. Everything about you.”
I picked her up, laying her on the bed kissing her neck before taking off her shirt, going to kiss her breast. I took off her bra, licking starting to leave light hickeys. She moaned gripping my hair reaching down to undo my pants.
“I love you Brian.”
“I love you too.”
Mari’s Pov:
The next day we were downstairs in the basement talking about the robbery that we were planning on doing a week from now.
“So which one is this bank that we're going to do?” Asked Katie.
We all looked at Noes who was just looking at the map, I swear this girl knew how to rob so well, she could probably rob you while shaking you’re hand.
“It’s a big bank, it’s huge and dangerous but I know we can do this. It’s the bank on 21st street, that national bank.”
Jimmy stood up. “Noes are you sure? What if we get caught?”
“We said we were going to do this with her.” Spoke out Ashley.
Noes looked up. “If you guys don’t want to fine, it’s dangerous but it’s not impossible.”
Week Later:
Ashley’s Pov;
I waited outside with Zack, Mari, and Matt waiting for the rest of the gang. “Shit Ash who’s car are we going to take?” Asked Mari. “I don’t know we have to wait until they come.”
At that time Jimmy pulls in with Katie in his 2007 Yukon Denali. Along with Johnny and Whitney in Johnny’s 1964 Pontiac- Gto. Jimmy rolled down the window. “Me, Johnny, Katie and Whitney will look out for the cops on the radio.”
“Aright…member don’t use your real phones.” Said Johnny. “Kay.”
Matt at on the hood of my Camaro. “When are Bri and Noes coming?” at that time we heard that familiar muffler a block away... speak of the devil. The Impala pulled up to the driveway.
“You guys ready?!” shouted Noes
“Hell yea!!Let’s do this!!’
“Oh before we go we need to go to Ashley’s garage.” Said Brian.
“Why.”
“Guns.”
Bri’s Pov:
We all drove to Ashley’s garage. Noes jumped on my back to get the gun cases. When she got down she opened the case and handed me my Thompson machine gun, Matt his AK47, Mari her Pump shotgun, Ashley her Remington 1100 Shotgun and Zack his Mossberg Shotgun.
“Where’s yours babe?’ she smiled and opened the trunk of her car and took off the bottom of it which revealed a secret part of the car where she hid her gun. Her Trippmann Sniper gun
Zack’s Pov:
Ashley pulled up at the bank and waited for Noes to pull up. I spotted Jimmy’s and Johnny’s car more down the street. My heart was racing and boy I did miss this. She pulled up at the opposite side, so we both go separate ways. Ash looked at Noes and Noes looks back and smiles. Ashley looks at us. “Ready?”
We nodded and put our ski masks on and went in.
Mari’s Pov:
I looked at Bri and Noes. “So when are we going to go in?”
Noes looked at me. “Five minutes.”
♠ ♠ ♠
hey! like i said when ive written or updated the story i will tweet it on my twitter.
enjoy!!