Take This To Heart

I Want Your Bite

“I’m so happy to be home!!” Andy smiled flopping on our bed. He had just gotten out of the shower and his hair was still wet. I was sitting on the bed flipping channels on the tv. “Hey baby.” He smiled at me.
“What?” I looked over at him. He had his eyebrow raised. “Andy, what are you thinking about?” I chuckled.
“Last time we talked on the phone you said I could top you. Remember?” He smiled trailing his fingers down my chest and climbing on top of me slowly.
“Oh, trust me, I remember.” I smiled wrapping my hands around his slender waist. He moved his face and body closer to me.
“Why don’t we uh, you know, follow through on your word. Huh?” He kissed me lightly on the lips.
“Mmm. As much as I want to, Jake and Chris will be here soon.” It was Christmas Eve and since I don’t tend to spend holidays with my parents (because they go on vacation) and Andy’s parents are off in another state, we decided to have Jake and Chris come spend Christmas with us.
“Baby, given how long we’ve been without each other, it would only take a few minutes for either of us to get off.” He smiled kissing me again.
“No, we can’t. Plus, what I want to do to you, no one should witness.” I smiled.
“What do you mean?” His eyebrow shot up again.
“Well, you know how every time we have sex you always bring out that whip and we never actually use it? Well, how about you use it? On... me?” My face was flushed red and it was a bit hard to let that sentence out. I didn’t want to show Andy my lust for the S&M thing, but I’ve let it out once in awhile already, might as well show him all of it. Like they say, go out with a bang. I fear this would be the last time Andy and I do it, so I might as well make it memorable for him.
He crashed his lips into mine and smiled wide. “I love you Ashes. You’re just so perfect.” Right as we started to make out a bit the doorbell went off. Andy let out a groan and got off of me to go answer the door.
“Hey! Merry Christmas guys!!” Chris yelled walking into the house. “Where’s Ash?”
“Oh, the guards are at attention so I left him in the back.” Andy laughed. I looked down and under the blanket that was covering my lower half. There wasn’t anything there.
“Hey! You liar! I can hear you!” I laughed getting up and walking into the living room.
“Hey Ash. Merry Christmas.” Jake smiled hugging me. “We brought you guys presents!”
“We have presents for you guys too.” Andy smiled handing them each a little gift bag. Chris handed Andy a gift bag and Jake handed me one.
“OK, open on 3. 1...2...3!” Chris smiled opening the bag Andy handed him. We got him a black Santa hat that said ‘Bah Humbug’ on it. Jake got a pink elf hat with ears on it (my idea). “Thanks guys! I love it!” Chris smiled. Jake just gave me a dirty look but dropped it and put the hat on.
“Yeah. Thanks guys.” He laughed. “Open your presents now! You’re gonna love them.” Andy and I looked at each other and opened the bags that were given to us. Inside mine was a Hello Kitty snuggie. Inside Andy’s was a Batman one. We were both like little kids getting our all time favorite presents. We immediately unwrapped and put on our snuggies.
“These are amazing! Thanks so much you guys!” I smiled.
“You two should take a picture. You look adorable.” Chris smiled. Andy and I sat on the couch and took a cute picture together.

“Well, the kids are gone. Can we please have sex now?” Andy smiled kissing my neck while I was cleaning up the dishes from dinner.
“If those are our kids then who’s the Mom and who’s the Dad?” I asked putting the clean dishes on the draining board and turning around.
“Well, you’re too hairy to be the Mom. So I guess it’s me.” He kissed me again. “But tonight, Mama is in charge.” He pulled me to the bedroom.
“Oh! Mama is a sexual deviant then, huh?” I smiled when Andy pushed me down on the bed and straddled my hips, crashing his lips to mine.
“You know it. Where’s the whip?” he asked. I reached under my pillow and pulled out Andy’s whip. He took it from me and smacked his hand a couple times with the end. “Nice. Take off your clothes.” Andy had changed. Usually whenever we’re having sex I’m the one with the attitude change, but this time, he had taken on an air of dominance that I loved. I got up and pulled down my pants and boxers, pulling off my shirt last.
“Now what?” I asked.
“All fours on the bed. Face away from me.” He smiled getting behind me as I got into position on the bed. He tapped my ass a bit with the whip before lashing me hard with it. My muscles tensed as he did it again He did it repeatedly in the same 3 spots. I tried hard to keep in my noises, but a few whimpers and moans were let out. “There. Now you have an A imprinted on your ass for Andy. Everyone will know you’re mine.” He smiled at his handy work.
“Is that all? Are you gonna fuck me now or what?” I smiled back at him.
“Hmm...” He looked me in the eye and I saw his face flash red. He has no idea what he’s doing.
“Just go through the motions baby. You can do this.” He stuck his tongue out at me and started to finger at my ass. It felt weird, but at the same time it felt good. He was moving a bit slow for my taste so I moved my hips against his fingers.
“None of that.” He smiled pushing me over and holding my hips down while he continued to stretch me. “Alright. Ready?” I shook my head and he slid himself in slowly. I did not like this at all, but if it makes Andy happy, then I have to put up with this pain. I had balled the sheets in my hands and bit my lip to stop from screaming out in pain. Andy sat completely still massaging my hips and other places trying to ease the pain.
“You can move now.” He started moving slowly, I couldn’t get over the pain.It was small hints, but it was still uncomfortable. Then Andy hit my prostate and I let out a loud moan. “Oh my god! That’s what that feels like?!” I moaned. My legs started to shiver from how good that felt.
“Yes baby. Want me to do it again?” I let out a loud moan in response. He kept hitting that spot in me, sending shivers all over my body. He started moving faster and faster until he was about at his limit. “Ash, you’re so tight. So good! Mmmm. Gonna cum.” I pushed Andy over and onto his back and started riding him. He let out loud moans as I started riding him faster and faster. “Damn! Ashes!” He screamed cumming deep in me. That was not a good feeling either.
“My turn now.” I smiled climbing off of him and sticking my dick into his ass. I started to pound into him roughly. It had been forever since I felt him around me and I was damn addicted to him. I hit his spot over and over, making him hard again. “God! Andy I missed you so fucking much!” I moaned kissing him.
“Same baby! Fuck me! Harder!” I started to pull his hips to meet mine and he arched his back, cumming again. The sight of his orgasm made mine rip through me. I pulled out of him and crashed my lips to his. We fell asleep just like that. Our lips touching, me on top of him and his hands in my hair.

I needed to tell him. There’s no more waiting. I mean, he’s going back to New York in a couple days. I don’t want this secret hanging over me until he can come back again.
“Andy?!” I called to him. I was laying in our bed due to being unable to get up. He walked in and climbed into the bed with me.
“What is it Ashes?” He smiled. I didn’t want to take his smile away from him, but I had to do it.
“We need to talk.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter tittle thanks to my loving girlfriend. :)