Status: whoo! active.

Avenged

Daddy dearest.

“Everyone I would like you to meet Ellie!” my dad shouted to his friends. I looked at with obvious nervousness in my eyes. I looked at the wild group in front of me. These were the people who protected the city? The world? They looked ordinary enough, well most of them did. The dude with long blonde hair and bright eyes caught my eye. These were the avengers.

“Nice to meet you miss Banner!” a young man said. He looked as if he was 20 maybe 23 years old. I recognized him almost immediately. This was captain America. He took my hand and shook it gently. I blushed a little.

“Nice to meet you to, captain.” I said. He looked at me then to my father than back at me. He looked confused and I laughed a little.

“Have you been reading my files again?!” my father asked. I smiled innocently.

“Noooo, of course not! Why would I do that? Not like their passwords are really that complicated” I tried my best to sound innocent. He just gave me a stern look. My father was never angry with me. He didn’t want to bring the big green monster out and risk hurting me. Sometimes though, I wish he was angry with me. His disappointment was the worst feeling ever.

I heard laughter and the infoumas tony stark was rushing in to give me a hug. I panicked slightly and in result froze the world around us. The avengers, my father, and the people watching us all froze on spot. I guess I should explain, huh? Well my father is Dr. Bruce Banner. He is part of the avengers here in New York. They kind of, fight crime and bad stuff. I, being his daughter was “gifted” with certain talents. My talent in a nutshell is I can take and give other powers. I can decide which I want to keep and which to give away. And one of these talents I have acquired is freezing time.

I walked around the now frozen tony. His face held a grin. Tony and I are close; he is like an older brother. We play pranks on my father together. He had his pajamas on still, which is considerable since it was nearly 7 in the morning. I looked onto the other avengers. Thor caught my eye once again. His blond hair stopped at his shoulders, his bright eyes looked amused and almost confused. He stood straight and had his arms crossed over his chest. I looked closely and noticed he was sad. I could see it in his features. He was sad.

I resumed my post and unfroze the world. Tony came barllowing into me in a bone crushing hug. I hugged him back and he spun me around. I laughed and he set me down. I was a little dizzy and stumbled back. I bumped into something warm, buff arms wrapped around me. I looked up and my heart leaped into my throat.

It was Thor! Thor, the god of lightning was making sure I didn’t run into anything. My cheeks grew hot and I pushed away from him. I smiled at him though, when I was away from his grasp. I still couldn’t be close to people I didn’t know. It made me nervous. Ever since… ever since the attack. I shook my head when I noticed dad was talking to me.

“What?” I said in a soft voice. He looked at me with concern in his eyes, tony did the same? They were the only ones who knew what happened. They were the ones who saved me.

“Uh, you’ll have your own floor to live on in stark tower, thanks to tony. So we’ll be heading over there shortly.” Dad said concern still in his voice. I nodded a little. I tried to think of other things than the attack, but the flashbacks hit me like waves. I learned how to hide it though. I hated to worry father and tony.

“Great! I’ll have my own floor! I can run around in my panties and not worry about any of you pervs! Whoo!” I said in a sing song voice while I did a little dance. I heard Tony’s light laughter and I could feel my father’s worried gaze.

He knew a great deal about pain and pretending to be happy. I knew he was angry on the inside, that was his biggest secret, he was always angry. He hid it well thought, father like daughter I guess.

“You run around in your undergarments?” Thor’s deep voice stopped my dance. I looked at him mid-dance.

“Of course I do. How else would I walk around?” I said slightly amused. Dad had told me no messing with captain America and Thor but I couldn’t help it. And of course tony is going to help me regardless. Dad was just out numbered. Thor looked at me for a long time. I noticed his eyes wondering over my body. When our eyes reconnected I raised an eyebrow, telling him I saw him checking me out. He rubbed the back of his neck.

“Humans are funny creatures” he mumbled to himself. I laughed and agreed. I looked over to my bag when I heard a small meow. I hoped no one else heard.

“What was that?” dad asked looking over to my bag. I cursed when I realized we shared the heightened hearing trait. I ran over to my bag and grabbed it before he could. I held it to my chest gently. I ran over to tony and hid behind him.

“MEOW!” was heard from my bag. Everyone looked at me with curious eyes. I groaned.

“Now, dad, before you freak out.” I paused when I heard him groan. “I will cry… bug fat sad tears! If you take him from me.” I told him still inching behind tony. Dad gave me a look that told me I am going to be murdered in my sleep if I don’t spit it out. Thor and captain America just watched me with curious eyes.

I opened my bag and dropped it to the floor, letting my clothes fall out slightly. I held in my hands a small black cat. Its green eyes brightened when it saw me. I smiled and kissed his forehead. He bit my check lightly and rubbed his forehead on my check I giggled.

“Ooh a kitty!” the Capt. Said rushing over to me. I flinched when he was standing so close to me. His chest touched my shoulder as he leaned over me to see the kitten. “What’s his name?”

“Karl.” Was all I said, I held onto Karl closer to my chest. My closed my eyes tightly. I felt tony’s hand around my shoulder. Karl meowed loud and bit my chin. It brought me out of my flashback and I smiled down at him. My doctor told me I should get him, he would be able to sense my emotions and bring me back to reality. He was also my company. I loved the little burger.

“Are you alright miss?” the Capt. Said his hand now on my shoulder. I jumped slightly.

“Sorry, just tired.” I managed out. He nodded. I looked around the room for dad but locked eyes with Thor. He knew there was something wrong, his eyes told me that. He was concerned for me? I couldn’t tell. I sighed. “Let’s get to the tower I guess.”
♠ ♠ ♠
hell yea new story!!
please comment and tell me how you like it, it would be greatly appreaticed.
ENJOY :)
-R