Status: whoo! active.

Avenged

Goldilocks!

I walked down the empty halls of the high school. It was the last time I was going to walk down these halls, being that I just graduated. I looked around the dark halls when I heard a dark chuckle. I flinched and began running. I turned a corner and he was there waiting for me. His dark hair was cut short and his blue eyes looked black.

“Please don’t hurt me” I whimpered. He laughed and threw me against the wall. I felt my skin splitting. He threw me to the floor and I began crying. He kicked my ribs and laughed when I tried to get away.

“Your daddy isn’t here to help you now!” he shouted at me. His foot collided with my jaw. I cried and cried. He picked me up and slammed me into the wall. He took hold of my dress and tore it off. He held the knife to my throat. “You scream and I’ll slit your throat”

~~

“Maiden pleases! Wake up! Please. You’re safe here.” I heard a deep voice but I was still in my dream, well memory. I screamed and kicked and fought whoever was holding me. I felt warm hands on my forehead.

“Ellie? Ellie? It’s tony, you’re okay. He’s not going to get you. He’s gone” I heard Tony’s voice. I was still crying and I couldn’t open my eyes. I relaxed into the buff arms that were holding me. I felt a kitten climb onto me and I felt him lick my ear.

“EW! What the fuck Karl?!” I shouted and opened my eyes. I jumped when I realized it was in Thor’s hold. I scooted off and held Karl tightly against my chest. I looked at Thor then at tony. They were watching me with worried gazes. I sighed and rested my head against my wall.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry if I scared you” I finally said. Tony’s face crumbled and he got up to leave. I knew he was still angry that he wasn’t there to save me. I knew he was still angry that the guy got away. I looked at Thor who was watching me closely.

“What happened to you? May I ask?” he said. I looked down at Karl. He curled up and was sleeping in my lap. I felt my bottom lip tremble as I thought of it. I could feel the warm tears rolling down my eyes.

“I was attacked. And he... he... hurt me. And r-r-raped me. When tony found me the man was gone. The-Th-they said he was probably never going to come back. But I’m still scared. And dad, I know he’s really worried about me. I can’t sleep.” I said in one big inconhernet breath. I looked down ashamed.

I was expecting Thor to spit and walk away. He was a god for heaven’s sake! Was he ashamed to have known me? Big arms wrapped around me and pulled me into their chest. I held into his shirt and cried. I cried and cried and cried until I had no tears left. Curled into Thor’s chest and he ran his hand through my hair. I took a deep breath and looked up and Thor. He wasn’t looking at me, he wasn’t looking at anything, and his eyes were closed. I stared at his gorgeous face and memorized its features. He was the first man I let touch me (in any form) other than dad and tony, since I was attacked. I suddenly giggled.

“What is so funny?” He asked as he looked down at me. A small hint of a small graced his lips. I started to laugh more.

“Did you seriously call me maiden?” I asked as I began laughing harder. His face grew red and he laughed with me. We laughed until I snorted. My hand slapped over my mouth and I watched him with wide eyes. Yes I snort when I am seriously laughing.

“Was that a snort? That was cute maiden. Do it again” he said. He watched me and I shook my head. A smile hid underneath my hand. He inched closer to me. “Please” he whispered in my ear. It sent chills down my spine.

I shook my head again. He laughed and grabbed my hips, he began tickling me and I screamed and laughed. He contuied until I snorted again. He laughed and pulled me up so I was sitting on his lap again. I laughed.

“I need a ridiculous nickname for you” I mused, mostly to myself. Thor looked down at me and smiled. “What?”

“Nothing…. Maiden” he said with a smiled. I giggled. Are all gods like this? Goofy and sweet?

“I’ll come up with one.” I said. I faintly heard the door burst open and I jumped. Thor tightened his grip on my leg. I looked up to see my shaking father. I jumped up and ran to him. His finger tips were turning a green-ish hue.

“Dad? It’s all right. Look at me, see I’m okay. It was just a nightmare.” I whispered I took his shaking hand and rested it on my cheek. He looked me in the eyes and started to breathe normally. His shaking subsided and the green retreated to where ever it came.

“I’m so sorry sweetie. Tony came in and he was throwing things and saying something about when you were attacked. But he wouldn’t tell me anything and I thought you were hurt again.” He said in one quick breath. He pulled me into one of those great bear hugs that only a father can give you. I hugged him tight.

“I’m okay daddy. See? Goldilocks and starky pulled me out of it.” I said. I smiled at myself when I thought of Thor’s ridiculous nickname. It fit.

“Maiden, did you just call me goldilocks?” Thor asked suddenly behind me. I looked at dad and he winked.

“I think she did Thor” dad said trying to hold back his laughter. I froze time and looked behind me. Thor’s arms were stretched out to pick me up. A grin placed on his lips and his eyes were sparkling. I stared at him for a few minutes then ran down the hall, giggling all the way. At some point I unfroze them and heard dad tell Thor I was magical. God he was as immature as tony and I.

I ran into someone and fell on my butt. I laughed as I looked up, it was Steve. He was looking down at me with confused eyes. I heard Thor’s graceful feet coming down the hall so I jumped up and ran past Steve I made sure I didn’t touch him when I passed.

“Did you see Ellie?” I heard Thor’s voice. I giggled and ran into the lab to find Tony messing with the computer screen. I shut the door and he glanced over at me. I jumped up on the medical bed and sat there like it was normal. I looked down and noticed I was still in my ‘how to train your dragon’ pajama shorts and black tank top.

“You’re such a child Ellie” tony said leaning on the bed next to me. I snorted.

“And you’re better?” I laughed. He bumped my shoulder with his and laughed with me.

“So bewitching the god huh?” Tony said. I looked at him oddly. I jumped down and looked at the screen he was looking at earlier.

“Goldilocks and yea. Are you watching my room?! What the fuck tony!” I glared at him. He looked at his hands. I turned to the computer and started typing away at it. I was hacking into J.A.R.V.I.S again. I was going to make him call tony a dumbass when he talked to him.

“Maiden!” Thor said happily. I looked at him and smiled. I was finished messing with tony for now. And I was defiantly putting tape on those cameras. I walked over to Thor.

“Can I have a piggy-back ride? Please goldilocks” I gave him the puppy dog eyes and he laughed but complied none the less
♠ ♠ ♠
buhahaha 16 subscribers! YAY i love everyone of you...epscially the commenters...just gonna throw that out there :)
anywhore, i start school on wensday :( so i'll update definatly on the weekends and randoms times when i can.
ENJOY
-R