Status: Complete

It's Either War or Peace

Preface: Part 1

Katie Vereeka's Point of View

Wanna know what I hated? Being a human. Living in Southern Chicago meant constantly living in fear. You never knew when shootings would erupt and you couldn’t tell which person on the streets was going to be the one to jump you in five minutes. I hated it. Absolutely hated it. To escape from it all, I read many, many books. My favorite, you ask? The Twilight Saga. Of course.

You all probably think it was some made up story. Think again. I thought the same thing too until I turned into a vampire myself. My new best friend became the person I was only able to dream of being best friends with. Together we found out more information about the demigods. Yes, demigods. You read that right. I know what you’re thinking (literally, I do. Don’t doubt my abilities). You’re wondering if the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series is real.

Well why don’t you read on? You’ll just learn that demigods and vampires don’t very mix well. At all. Do you want to know what happens when they know about each other? Ha. Like I said, you’re going to have to read on to find out.

Just keep in mind: This all started because a life was saved.
♠ ♠ ♠
We're finally getting this on here! :D

-Domi

Another thing! In the future the vampires will be calling the child of two gods a demigod. It's to show that they really aren't that informed about their kind. Also, the child of two gods will be calling herself/himself (don't want to give the gender away ;)) a demigod because he/she knows that he/she isn't exactly a god/goddess of anything yet. Yay for characterization!