Status: I'll try to update as much as I can

Slow Conversations with a Gun

Transylvania

“Hey, hey Vic,” dreamily said as I tapped his leg.
“Yeah,” he turned to me with pink eyes.
“Ya know I have like, the most hottest boyfriend ever in the entire world.”
“Hey Blane, I want to tell you a secret,” he motioned for me to bring my head closer and he moved the hair from in front of my ear,"I have like, the prettiest girlfriend in the universe. Like you couldn’t even find a prettier girlfriend on Naboo.”
“Hey do you know what's really weird though,” I said looking up at the sunset,”Noses. Noses are weird.”
“H-how are noses weird?” he held my hand as I took another hit.
“They’re just holes in your head so you can like, taste the air.”
“Dude, you are like, the smartest person I know.”
After a while I feel his nose on my neck, along with his lips. He didn’t kiss it, he just hovered there and began breathing.
“Vic you are making me so horny right now.”
“You what we should do?”
“What should we do?”
“We should fuck.” he looked at me,”Do you wanna fuck?”
“Not out here Vic.”
“Maybe we can find a room,” he got up and shook his head, he pulled me up and I took off my shoes. We went to Tony’s car and got both our book bags out the trunk. When we went back in the house, this song that had a loud bass started playing.
I heard Tyler on the mic,"This song’s called Transylvania. We recorded it a few weeks ago.” I could hear the music playing as me and Vic went down a dark hallway. We tried three doors until we found one that wasn’t locked.
It was dark and roomy, the song in the background for some reason gave me chills. I began to move my hips to the beats. I felt Vic’s hands on my waist moving up and down and I stopped.
“Keep going,” he whispered into my neck and I did so. I felt my heart pick up speed, not because I was dancing and moving my ass, but because I could feel him. He unzipped my dress and his hands slid inside so he could pull it down. He kissed the crook between my jawline and neck. I bit my lip and turned to him. My dress fell to the floor, leaving me in my strapless bra and fishnets.
I pulled on his tux and unbuttoned his jacket, undid his tie, and his shirt. I kissed his neck. I could feel his erection and smiled. I kissed his lips, and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled my thighs up so I could wrap my legs around his waist.
He kissed all around my neck and my collar bones. Vic moved around the room until we hit something that felt like a couch or something. He sat down on it. He removed his pants and I removed my stockings, and bra. He smiled and looked at my boobs and looked away, as if he wasn’t supposed to see them. I took his hands and places them on my boobs. He took off his boxers as I did my panties. He went to his back pack and took out a box of condoms. He put it on himself and looked at me.
“This is the part that I don’t know what to do. Is there a manual?” he said. I laughed.
“I guess we do, what feels right.” I guessed. I scooted closer, and placed myself on him.
“Oh..” he moaned,”Your hole is..tight.”
“I know, I’m a virgin,” I was very breathy, I could feel him inside me. It felt amazing but yet kind of weird,”I’m gonna move now, okay?”
He nodded. I rotated my bottom, we both moaned at the feeling. He leaned his head back on the arm rest, I leaned down and kissed his neck and put my hands in his hair. I grinded my hips into him and he moaned my name. I moaned his name too.
We did this for some minutes then stopped, then started again and stopped, and continued that cycle until we’d noticed that the music went down.
We passed out on the couch, to a softer song.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you listened to the song, you'll see how the kinda goes with the story! Comments and feedback is great, unless it's bad..