Status: I'll try to update as much as I can

Slow Conversations with a Gun

Never Fall Out When There's Cameras About

I opened my eyes and examined every confusing thing around me. All I remembered was me and Vic losing our virginity, but that’s kind of it. I looked around the room that was so unfamiliar now that the sun was shining and-wait. The sun was out. I poked Vic’s chest for him to wake up, but he didn’t. He looked so peaceful when he slept, I almost didn’t want to wake him up, but I had to. I find I didn’t call my mom, my ass was grass.
I kissed the crook of his neck, and his eyes opened. His hair was unruly but still perfect.
“Hey,” He said in his morning voice,"I had dream we had se—wait a minute that wasn’t a dream was it?”
“Well, seeing that we’re both naked and that I’m on top of you, I’m gonna go with yes.”
“Have you been watching FRIENDS lately?” he asked kissing my forehead.
“Yeah,”
“You’re acting like Chandler.”
“You’re acting like Monica,” I moved to sit up, and I shook my head,”Dude, that must’ve been some party.”
“I mean yeah, we had sex so it was pretty good to me.”
“We had sex while high, up top,” I gave him a high five, and put on my bra and panties.
“Urgh, back to wearing clothes,” Vic wined as he put on his boxers. I looked in my bookbag and got out my extra clothes. Then I saw the clothes I’d packed for Nini, I thought.
“Aww, Nini and Tony must hate us,”I said.
“How come?” he said going through his bookbag.
“We had the condoms, I don’t think we were the only ones that wanted to fuck.”
“Wait, I don’t see the box of condoms in here, they must’ve gotten them while we were sleeping,” he told me.
I slid on my grey skinny jeans and began to put on my t-shirt when Vic says,”Nope, nope. That won’t do.” he took it off me and tossed me his shirt, but I didn’t want to wear it.
“I can’t..”
“What do you mean?” he holds me by the waist.
“I can’t wear your shirt. I mean I want to but, it wouldn’t look like-“
“Other girls when they wear their boyfriend’s stuff,” he finished,"Blane, we just fucked.”
“That's a romantic way to put it,” I smiled.
“I don’t care if you don’t look like how other girls look in their boyfriend’s shirts. If I did, I would’ve fucked them not you,” he kissed me and went back to dressing,"Now wear the fucking shirt.”
I laughed and put on the shirt, I actually liked the feeling,"Dude, it fits me perfectly.” I rolled up the sleeve and unbuttoned the top button. I opened the door in the hallway, and it was freezing, as all the windows in the house were open. I loved it. I closed the door and put on my hoodie. Vic shot me a look,"Darling, it’s cold outside.” I looked through my bag to see that I brought some socks. Thank goodness, I’m not a total idiot. I put them on and I went out in the hallway. Almost everyone was gone, except Austin, Tino, Phil, Alan, and Jaime. I guessed that Mike stayed too. Austin and Alan were passed out on the couch. I saw Jaime on the kitchen table, and Phil on the floor beside it. Tino and Mike were hugging on the floor.
“This is definitely a kodak moment.”
I went to go get Nini’s camera, when the door across hall from us opened and it was Nini, in Tony’s shirt.
“Fuck, it’s cold!” she exclaimed and laughed when she saw me.
“Then close the door,”I heard a sleepy Tony.
“So I see I’m not the only one that had fun last night,” I said.
“Yeah, yeah. Just tossed me some pants would you?”
“And Vic's bookbag,” said Tony.
“And Vic’s bookbag,” she repeated.
“Sure,” I went in the room we had and noticed how stuffy it was,"Babe, can you open a window.” he had on his sweater, with a tiger on it, and his beanie,"Smells like sex in here."
"IT SMELLS LIKE GREAT SEX." He exclaimed.
"Shut up, you'll wake the Kodak victims."
"Kodak victims?" he repeated as he wrapped his arm around my chest as I searched for Nini's camera.
"Yeah, Austin and Alan, Phil and Jaime, MIKE AND TINO. Dude, you gotta come," I smiled pulling the shiny blue camera out.
"I already did that last night," he winked.
I smiled,"Oh shut up, come on." I went to the door.
"I alre-" "Don't make a dirty joke, Fuentes." I playfully threatened holding up a fist.
I gave Nini and Tony the bag and me and Vic snuck into the living room and took the pictures. We took like five pictures each, because it was just so funny we needed multiple. Vic and I couldn't control our laughter and Phil stirred on beside the table.
"We need to show Tony and Nini," I choked. We ran to their room, shut the door, and fell on the floor.
"Oh my god you guys," Vic laughed. Their confused looks made everything funnier. I started tearing up and my stomach hurt.
"You guys look like idiots," Tony retorted.
"We may, my friend, we may," I said as I wiped my eyes,"But those guys out there, look worse than us." I handed him the camera and they both looked through it. Me and Vic waited quietly on the floor to see they're reactions.
They smiled at the same time and continued and they gradually began laughing.
"Jesus take the wheel," said Nini as she fell to the floor.
Tony fell back on the bed,"Fucking christ. Nini put that on your blog."
"I fucking will, oh my god."
We heard a knock at the door,"You guys," it was Phil,"What are you laughing at?"
We all burst out laughing.
"I'll be laughing forever," I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Idk, just a filler..I'll write more over the break